PDA

View Full Version : Abilities 92% and game progress 99%, any news, Ubisoft?

OxIdOAC
11-22-2017, 05:00 PM
Hello, Ubisoft.

There are many threads about those 2 issues (on all platforms, i believe), and yet at your list about known issues till Nov 21. there is not a single word about it.
And before you try to sell us the story about upcoming DLC's that will (maybe) add new abilities/quests to existing game, i want to remind you that NOT all of the people that are bought this game will buy deluxe/gold edition of it, but just standard edition. So, my point is, is this issues a bug or all 100% players around the world are missing something?
According to you list of known issues - everything is fine about this matter.

Care to explain? Are these issues related to each other? Is it, maybe, if abilities were at 100% that game progression would also be 100%?

Or tell us anything?

Thank you

P.S. And, yes, i have provided a proof of that issue, here:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1784851-100-completion

Anvnamnet
11-22-2017, 11:08 PM
I also want to know.. I have everything done.. Stuck at 99%

Anvnamnet
11-26-2017, 02:15 PM
Still no response.. And it's still not in the "Known issues" section.. Dafuq.. Alot of people are experiencing this prob...

PhishNGroovin
11-28-2017, 04:17 PM
Spoke to three reps about the above problem, they linked me to ign wiki walkthrough and told me my answer was there. LOL

I was like I followed that, no it isn't.

Followed by "I can no longer assist you with this issue is there any other questions"

Yes, why are my abilities stuck at 92%?

I was then linked to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0iwUF6G5tM&t=2s and told I don't have Master Abilities.

I was then asked to upload screenshots

Another smack my head moment. I am like I have all of those why are you linking me to some random dudes video?

"I believe your answer can be found in the video" was the same reply.

I said again, no man this is bogus just answer my question of find someone who can.

I can no longer assist you with gameplay issues - end chat

F-YOUbisoft