PDA

View Full Version : No State of the Game - November 23rd, 2017.

Ubi-Johan
11-22-2017, 01:35 PM
Agents,

There will be no State of the Game stream tomorrow, November 23rd due to being in a transition period while we implement a new format for our streams.

We will be looking to do other forms of streams in the future focusing more on all the awesome stuff that the community does in and around the game. This is a part of a larger revamp of the State of the Game format that we are working on, with the aim to create better weekly content for you guys.

Another reason for experimenting with these changes is that we realize a community expectation exists to deliver news during State of the Game. Weeks with little to no news can cause unnecessary frustration. We will therefore likely incorporate a more irregular, news-heavy segment during our future weekly streams utilizing the new format.

Until we are ready to roll out this new format, we will not be hosting a State of the Game stream in weeks when there is no news to share starting tomorrow. The gameplay streams with the community teams will continue as per usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to revamp our weekly streams to the new format.

Until next time!

The Division Community Team

Sorata__Kanda
11-23-2017, 11:51 AM
Hi, guys.

Thank you, to take the time to actualized the format of SOTG. :)

See you soon, in Manhattan Agents !

alibby53
11-24-2017, 02:11 AM
Sounds good. I am curious about when we will start to hear about the games future after 1.8 (ie. Year 3 and beyond content). There's currently no road map for the future, public anyways.

Keep up the great work, can't wait to play 1.8.

SmolSpooder
11-27-2017, 07:46 PM
you people really believe there will be year 3 content? :D

alibby53
11-27-2017, 10:02 PM
you people really believe there will be year 3 content? :D

Choosing to hope they put out content and are just playing their cards close to the vest, versus accepting that silence is all we'LL get. Considering what they're doing I don't think they've given up on the game yet, but it could be keeping it alive until they can release a Sequel. They made too much money on D1, I doubt they'LL walk away from it, and they have announced that Massive is leading the way....

Ziggy69erxXx
11-28-2017, 11:03 AM
Can I clarify that all of our profiles will be reset as mine is already back to level one