PDA

View Full Version : What is the for honor team prioritising?

Devils-_-legacy
11-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Mabey spelt wrong but with added s4 hero's my whole attitude towards dedicated servers have changed I would rather see the og re works being pushed through as the gap in kit has become a bit large compared to the worst hero's and all the dlcs not moaning I love the kits/new hero's your designing musha has to be my favourite so far. Anyone else agree with me first tho I've lived through 9 months of connection issues I could easily wait anther month or two to see the roster more fairly balanced plz devs push out the reworks fast

CandleInTheDark
11-22-2017, 04:39 PM
I honestly don't think that one would impact on the other since it would be two different teams working on the individual things, you aren't going to be able to move someone from networking to character balancing or vice versa. People say oh well fire people from one team and hire more but outside that being incredibly callous, eventually you are going to need those people back.

Lewdkeeper2.0
11-22-2017, 05:37 PM
The vanguards could use some new stuff in their kits. They're not underpowered, but the lack of options makes them boring to play by comparison.

CandleInTheDark
11-22-2017, 06:01 PM
The vanguards could use some new stuff in their kits. They're not underpowered, but the lack of options makes them boring to play by comparison.

Very much agreed.We know the kensei is among the first due a rework, along with the conqueror and berserker, so it is a matter of those being pushed through.