PDA

View Full Version : Bugged Alexandria weavers, multiple same outfits and unsellable outfits

Kurion85
11-22-2017, 12:52 PM
Not sure if this has been reported yet so sorry if it has. There are two bugged weavers in Alexandria. The bugged weavers are: the lower weaver at the top left corner of Alexandria and the weaver in the central area of Alexandria. Both these weavers will sell you outfits you have already purchased and will never remove their availability no matter how many times you purchase the outfits. The central Alexandrian weaver also is the only weaver that sells 'The Protector' outfit which may also be a bug.

Furthermore the outfit 'Dress of the Coastal Realm' is purchasable and earnable which means it can be easily obtained multiple times. I would suggest removing it from the weavers store for purchase.

Finally I think that outfits should be sellable since it's annoying quite a few people including me that have obtained multiple outfits of the same type and have no way to remove them.

CliveVLewis
11-22-2017, 01:07 PM
Hey Kurion85, It has been reported previously. :D

INTO.the.DUSK
11-22-2017, 05:37 PM
Hey Kurion85, It has been reported previously. :D

Yes. it was reported. but also we don't know dev heard about this yet. this thing doesn't listed in known issues. and I was requested screenshot or video from UBI-KEO. but after that he didn't reply. so about selling outfit. we didn't heard about dev's thought whether it is bug or intended.

Kurion85
11-23-2017, 03:05 PM
Just discovered both weavers in Cyrene are also bugged the same way.