PDA

View Full Version : PC Question trials of the gods

samons123
11-22-2017, 12:40 PM
Whats the point of making it a week event when its not an online game, people are done with the game before the next trial so just keep them all open ?

i missed the first one and just did the second one but i completet the game so why do i have to wait a month to maybe complete them all, and only on the highest lvl ? great i got this awesome gear i cant use because i completet the game :) dont get it, maybe with new game + it would make sense so i can keep everything, but all that time for gear and skin i cant even use until maybe an expansion comes.. really just open all the gods event

Xeretrax
11-22-2017, 01:42 PM
Honestly . I just came back from being out of the country for some weeks. Obviously not being able to play.
I never even got the chance to do Anubis.
This just sucks.

I did every mission. Besides the daily from nomads obviously.
I collected every treasure. Done every lair. Done every barrack or outpost or whatever.

Now because of this weekly only BS I get to miss out on some things.

samons123
11-22-2017, 01:55 PM
what are u even gonna use the gear and skin for when wer done with everything allready :) and by the time anubis comes back i doubt you are still hanging around in that game to do nothing just for the gear we arent gonna use, well atleast untill an expansion

TH3R4BB1T
11-22-2017, 06:59 PM
They will rotate and for now it is not every week one, but two weeks after the last. So I only play the game now for the trails once I see there is one. But this new one I could only play one time because now the spawning location is under the map in Giza. So no way to kill this EASY one multiply times.

GoJoe1954
11-23-2017, 01:50 PM
Mine did the same disappeared at Giza, however the next day it reappeared. I played it twice for the points. Game is done,I just keep checking for daily. That is old as well, never get anything better than what I currently possess.