PDA

View Full Version : For those who say shamen op and so is aramusha please click here.

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 12:26 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

Please review and ponder, Thank you.
See you on the battlefield.

Devils-_-legacy
11-22-2017, 12:31 AM
The damage calculator is blank?

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 12:38 AM
yeah not all parts work I got it off the redit sub but the tabs at the bottom show speeds for moves and dmg thats the real part i'm concerned with

Charmzzz
11-22-2017, 12:51 PM
It is not only about the damage values and speed of attacks when you want to find arguments why Shaman is "OP". She has, imo, the most versatile kit in the whole roster at the moment. Fast attacks, heavy hitting attacks, melee unblockables, bleed, cancels, soft feints, guaranteed followups, crowd control, heavy dodge attacks which can be e.g. a forward dodge - but hit you from a side and are chain starters plus she has very good mixup potential. And she is the only character with a self-heal which is not a feat. This, combined, makes her "over the top" compared to the rest of the roster imho.

Devils-_-legacy
11-22-2017, 12:57 PM
It is not only about the damage values and speed of attacks when you want to find arguments why Shaman is "OP". She has, imo, the most versatile kit in the whole roster at the moment. Fast attacks, heavy hitting attacks, melee unblockables, bleed, cancels, soft feints, guaranteed followups, crowd control, heavy dodge attacks which can be e.g. a forward dodge - but hit you from a side and are chain starters plus she has very good mixup potential. And she is the only character with a self-heal which is not a feat. This, combined, makes her "over the top" compared to the rest of the roster imho.

She defo needs a tweak

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 11:33 PM
I will admit yes she has a lot of tools in her bag, but isn't that what we want more weapons at our disposal, thought that was the problem with conq and warden not enough variety, half the OGs have this problem hince the reworks. I know it seems overwhelmingly lopsided but so did shinobi at first now he is not really a huge threat outside of range GB when you back is turned, glad is a push over once you get use to what they can do you adapt, she does have some issues with chains stopping long enough for some deflect moves and aramusha has the same problem, and she needs to tone down the AMOUNT of fiants she can do in a row, and some small stamina related things with her pounce spam, with a few well fought battles against lvl 3 bots (because players do make timeing and other small mistakes) I noticed these things not just what I thought i saw or read here,

BTTrinity
11-23-2017, 12:18 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

Please review and ponder, Thank you.
See you on the battlefield.

Shaman is op because she has the same issue old warden has, she can use pounce, then in the middle of her pounce you dodge, she cancels and grabs your recovery. So shes forces a reaction and punishes you for it. That move should not be cancelable with how fast it is.

Forsakin1
11-23-2017, 03:50 AM
warden still has his 50 50 so thats a mute point. the only char that had 50/50 taken away was shinobi,

Ackturi
11-23-2017, 04:28 AM
warden still has his 50 50 so thats a mute point. the only char that had 50/50 taken away was shinobi,

Which means samurai are all left without a 50/50 since shinobi's was taken away..

Mtcmnkk
11-23-2017, 07:06 AM

Someone on here has a brain

Charmzzz
11-23-2017, 08:40 AM

You are wrong. Warden Shoulder Bash cannot be canceled into GB anytime in the move since it was nerfed (ages ago) -> it is a reactable and punishable move. And even if you fail to react correctly, you can still roll out of range -> this alone denies the move being a 50:50. 50:50 forces a guess from the opponent, if he guesses wrong he will be punished.

I won't explain, again, how to counter Warden SB since I did it in like 10 threads already.

Burn-The-Sinner
11-23-2017, 12:44 PM
Oh, more DaTa ********? It's has zero relevance in practice. This single character has every mechanic in game and much better. FFS, you people...

Maxime_Qc-
11-23-2017, 01:37 PM
So y'all basicaly saying that she is NOT OP... she just have what everyone should have!!

And you jealous so instead of evolving you be like "i don't have it so she can't "

Sorry guys we aint gonna nerf it just for you while we rework your character and then when your character rework is done we can have your permission To have all these tool mixed in our kit ?!....

Gtfo!!!

Burn-The-Sinner
11-23-2017, 02:01 PM
Who is WE? You and all the retads that rely on POS characters? You have a support group now, is that it?

And how mentally limited you have to be to assume that someone is jealous of your **** character? That is hilarious.

Maxime_Qc-
11-23-2017, 02:32 PM
Your name fit you so Well Dude !!

You keep raging and ima keep doing m'y stuff and thangs with my shaman allright ?! :)

Forsakin1
11-24-2017, 12:33 AM
I didn't say canceled, it will be one or the other on it's on. I just spamed the crap out of it and only played him in story and few pvp. some time is was a bash others a GB and I didn't hit any button and I don't give a crap if sam don't have it. I play rochi cause I like his style and katana. buddy plays glad zerk pk and cent, I own him when we 1v1 yet his pvp kd in duel is higher than mine. some styles clash, F-ing spoiled brats, I want to win but that guy beat me, whaaaaah nerf him, I don't ask for nerfs or buffs I can't win well, lvl 3 bot to learn a way to win. because they don't hit the wrong button or off on timing. like the guy above said "if I can do that nither should they" what a boring *** game that would be just a bunch of looks but we all can only do warden or LB move-set. No thanks..

Arekonator
11-24-2017, 02:20 AM
After playing aganist her for last week and now trying her out for a bit, i sumarized my input on her.

Worst offender - forward dash heavy: the fact it can come from any direction and the speed itself would be somewhat fine, but it needs to have its indication fixed. The indicator comes out basically at the moment she hits you. The indication needs to come out sooner, as is, its almost unreactable. The range could also be somewhat reduced.
Throw distance in combination of guaranteed pounce makes her ledge game on par, if not better than warlord, i would shorten that bit too. Also, because pounce hit already guarantees her double light, i dont think it should wallsplat as well, at least not from neutral.
Her side dash heavy is on par with fastest dodge attacks but also hits pretty hard. Others either hit hard or fast, so either reduce speed OR damage or buff all other dodge attacks to the same level.

She is really blast to play, but when playing aganist her, there is much more stuff to watch out for, because she got more ways in than anyone.
I think she is overpowered for the same reason warlord was - good base numbers in addition to having every tool in the book. Individually they are somewhat fine, but the fact they are all included in single package is over the top. But i think she can be brought to reasonable level and made more fair to fight againts without really hard nerf, just few simple tweaks. That said, she will still be one of the, if not the most powerfull character in the game.