PDA

View Full Version : I'll just take a break or something

xGothicAssasinx
11-21-2017, 09:44 PM
Someone call me when the shaman isn't so ridiculous. I'm not one for screaming op but damm, first times here.

FPKillaCali562
11-21-2017, 09:48 PM
I feel you. I just bought the game 4 days ago but as soon as my wife gets back with the kids, I'm takin it back to gamestop. Shaman is ridiculous. It isn't worth the $54.99 i paid for it. Wasted money on the damn season pass, too. I'll probably buy it again as soon as the game price goes down to $19.99. Hopefully its a lot more balanced by then.

bottermes
11-21-2017, 09:56 PM
Agreed. It seems now with season 4, the whole game is basically broken. Especially Shaman and Centurion that is OP..

FPKillaCali562
11-21-2017, 10:04 PM
Agreed. It seems now with season 4, the whole game is basically broken. Especially Shaman and Centurion that is OP..

Centurion is OP? Well yeah... lol. Anywhere near a wall, centurion is a monster. Take him in an open field, and he's tier 3 at best.

It seems pretty clear that the only balanced characters in the game in an open field and in an confined space is warden, kensei, Raider and Orochi... and basically all the original characters.