PDA

View Full Version : Stop asking for nerfs!

WastedPunk
11-21-2017, 04:03 PM
It hasn't even been a week since the new heroes cane out and people are already asking for nerfs.
For f u c k's sake,how about you go and practice against the new heroes instead of playing 1 game losing and then hopping on forums to complain.
The thing about shaman that is considered op is her pounce which isn't it is strong but NOT op.
It can only be used once a bleed has been applied meaning it is EXTREMELY predictable as most people would use it as soon as a bleed has been applied,you can either dodge for a free gb or play offensively and not let shaman use it.

Most people are forgetting that shaman is a turtle destroyer,stand like a rock trying to parry and you will have your *** handed to you,play smart and win.

With aramausha,people complain about his lights which I mean pk and valk have those since release,aramusha can't get a heavy after gb, has low dmg , doesn't have 50 unblockables,doesn't have any 50/50s and doesn't have any decent oos or wall splat punish.HIS LIGHTS are the only thing he has which if parried guarantees even harder punishes.

Seriously,stop complaining,go play a custom match with a bot 3 and understand how the character works.

Nokhchalla
11-21-2017, 04:51 PM
Let me guess, you're a Shaman aye?

David_gorda
11-21-2017, 04:55 PM
Shaman Main trying to defending his op Class

Armosias
11-21-2017, 05:02 PM
Actually shamans are the most qualified to tell us how we must play against their char.

David_gorda
11-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Actually shamans are the most qualified to tell us how we must play against their char. i play shaman now, just dodge My 400 MS Pounce attack, i Been spaming it for 3 Hours noone has dodge it.

mrmistark
11-21-2017, 05:49 PM
To be fair, I agree with most of this post except for the pounce part. I agree it is way too over tuned. But It has ultimately very little risk. She gets GB on a wiff for max damage About 1.5 bars(correct me if Iím wrong, could be less, I canít remember ATM), but itís very fast and can be canceled and the dodge timing is tight. It is doable, but not a normal dodge window like any other move. Now if itís successful thatís 2/2.5 bars of damage with the same amount of heal, basically a demons embrace however with no built in negative effects, and though it is predictable, youíre bound to miss at least one dodge if they spam it, which turns the tables automatically.

Overall, except for the pounce, I do agree that for both new characters people need to practice against them to understand them before going crazy with the nerf/buff hammer.

I have also been playing and practicing against lv3 on both characters and have been playing this way a week tomorrow. My opinion after knowing the ins and outs of their kit?:

Aramusha could use better input on blade blockade, shaman needs a nerf in her pounce, her bleed doesnít work while youíre in revenge as the rest of the roster does, though this is just a bug I think and a tiny bit less damage on her attacks in general. That is all. Other than that their kits are pretty balanced in all honest. Do they have more tools than OG characters? In short, on average, yes (the only reason I say this with aramusha is he can do every chain in the game essentially), and though it may take some time, the player base needs to actually acknowledge that they ARE working on the OG characters to bring them up to speed.

WastedPunk
11-21-2017, 06:05 PM
"Oh wow he is defending how the game works,I bet he is a Shaman main"
No Infact,I am a Highlander main,the lowest tier class in game.

Hell it's too early to call someone a "Shaman main" when they came out just a few hours ago.

I mean I guess people are gonna complain about dlc characters no matter what so it's no use to have a sensible argument.
"Look a new hero in a game that requires skill and the ability to adapt to the playstyle of the enemy,Let me hop in a game without even looking at the moveset of the character I'll probably face."
"Oh no I lost? How dare I lost? OP PLEASE NERF"

kbvlcvfkhgc
11-21-2017, 06:29 PM
People who ask for Nerfs are actually asking for balance, a level playing field,

i think that's fair, people figured out pretty quickly that the Centurion was totally OP Cancer, no such storm followed the release of the S3 characters as they were not ridiculous, people know BS when they see it, and we all know that these two new S4 characters will be nerfed, the only question is how soon, it took Ubisoft a very long time to sort the Centurion out (which is still questionable) and i guess lots of us fear the same thing again, Ubisoft's track record on fixing broken things is not exactly stellar is it?

you just need to look at what characters occupy every lobby to tell what the state of balance is of the game, whats Op and whats not, S1 was infested with Peacekeepers, S2 & most of S3 was infested with Centurions, and what do we see now in S4? that's right almost every lobby full of Shaman and Aramusha's, something that will only increase as these characters come on general release, people talk all the time but they vote with their feet, when i see a fair smattering of characters from across all seasons then ill know the game is balanced,

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
11-21-2017, 06:54 PM
"
No Infact,I am a Highlander main,the lowest tier class in game.

Say wha?

KotoKuraken
11-21-2017, 09:17 PM
I'm sorry, but when the new character has the exact same moveset of PK (which was an S tier character during season 3), but offers more directional cancels, can feint the leaps, can heal from the bleeds, and adds bashes on top of that exact same moveset, I'm calling bs on this one. Shaman is literally an improvement on top of the kit PK already has to offer

ChrisTaben2017
11-22-2017, 06:08 PM
No one is losing one game and complaining bro, we are losing dozens in a row to shaman spam and jump fests. Ubisoft planned this they only care about your money.