PDA

View Full Version : [XBONE] Photo Mode and Site Issues

RadiantEffect
11-21-2017, 03:51 PM
For over a week now I've been unable to use the photo mode website after taking in-game photos. This is a real pain in the side as they made the decision for Xbox to save on the site. I just want to get my in-game pictures. Yes I contacted there support who keep saying give it another day, but it going to be weeks it feels like.

R3cKI
11-22-2017, 02:41 PM
yes i also want the photo mode page!

bioshrimp
11-23-2017, 10:21 PM
I am also in urgent need to share my ingame photos but the site is still "currently offline for maintenance" for over 10 days or something. :(

Ubi-Keo
11-30-2017, 01:17 PM
I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Due to some technical issues the website needed to be closed for maintenance.

I can confirm the website is working again.

xbw_shane
11-30-2017, 11:41 PM
What's the link for where your photos are stored?

One thing I notice in photo mode is that the HUD\crosshairs don't always disappear. Sometimes you line up a photo, wait a few seconds and the crosshairs fade away letting you take a screengrab using the xbox. Sometimes though they don't fade and this is very annoying.

Is this the case for anyone else?

Ubi-Keo
12-01-2017, 01:42 PM
What's the link for where your photos are stored?

One thing I notice in photo mode is that the HUD\crosshairs don't always disappear. Sometimes you line up a photo, wait a few seconds and the crosshairs fade away letting you take a screengrab using the xbox. Sometimes though they don't fade and this is very annoying.

Is this the case for anyone else?

Click here (https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/photomode/index.aspx) to access the Photo Mode website.

In regards to the crosshair showing in photo mode, can you please provide a video or some images to show this?

xXgugusseXx
12-07-2017, 04:18 PM
photo mode website is OK now, but it seems that all my pictures are washed out, like if the HDR (I'm on a X) version was uploaded instead of the SDR one. Also, when I want to make a screenshot through the Xbox UI (to share it easily directly from the console) it's not saved on my console 50% of the time even if I've got the "screenshot taken" icon.

pesto.
12-07-2017, 11:57 PM
None of my photos are showing :(... what settings are needed for this to work?

Edit - solved it, I had the wrong platform chosen in the filters for some reason... they’re there in all their glory. :)