PDA

View Full Version : Hair and beard choice still not saving after 1.05 Xbox

StormsAndSaints
11-21-2017, 08:07 AM
I read somewhere in the patch notes that hair and beard choice would be saved when you reload your game so you don't have to keep applying the change.

After patch 1.05, hair and beard still goes back to default after reloading a saved game. I'm currently in Siwa doing the first mission.

Did that specific patch note not apply to xbox one or is this still not working?

Edit: Just realised that I have just started the game again so does the patch kick in after going to see Aya and not before?

I apologise. Slightly confused.

Nice_Business
11-21-2017, 08:37 AM
You confused me as well now :D. Try starting a new game play til alexandria maybe and see if It works or not.

Ps: I'm interested in this too, since I'm considering purchasing It for the console.

StormsAndSaints
11-21-2017, 09:15 AM
You confused me as well now :D. Try starting a new game play til alexandria maybe and see if It works or not.

Ps: I'm interested in this too, since I'm considering purchasing It for the console.

Yeah, sorry. After I posted this I realised I had started a new game yesterday so I haven't gotten to Aya yet to cut his hair and beard. Now I'm starting to think maybe the patch doesn't count until after that point. I don't know.

Ubi-QuB3
11-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Hey,

Indeed the changes will only be saved after you have met with Aya.

Regards
QuB3