PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Item Recovery

ZeroOrDie453
11-21-2017, 02:42 AM
I was vendoring my blue items in Assassins Creed Origins and I unexpectedly deleted my "Bow of Wadjet" that I received from a quest reward. Will there be a future update that will enable the purchase of quest items that were accidentally sold in-game?

I seem to not be the only person with this issue and can surprisingly be a very easy fix! Even the ability to lock items is a plus so nobody does this again!

I was thinking put it in the "Hidden Ones" vendor?!?!?!

CliveVLewis
11-21-2017, 01:28 PM
I'm not sure if the quest weapons will be available with a vendor or the Hidden ones vendor.

emone360
01-22-2018, 10:05 PM
I was vendoring my blue items in Assassins Creed Origins and I unexpectedly deleted my "Bow of Wadjet" that I received from a quest reward. Will there be a future update that will enable the purchase of quest items that were accidentally sold in-game?

I seem to not be the only person with this issue and can surprisingly be a very easy fix! Even the ability to lock items is a plus so nobody does this again!

I was thinking put it in the "Hidden Ones" vendor?!?!?!

I hear you and I feel you. This bow of Wadjet is given to you after a quest of the similar name and once upgraded to level 40 it's power and attributes Whit it's poison is lethal. I tried to defeat one of the War Elephants several times and finally accomplished my goal after leveling this bow up and shooting all my arrows at Jumbe. Then late at night I was selling items at a blacksmith and my foggy vision was the end of my inventory listing. I know you can't sell something equipped and there's a feature to hide items in your inventory. I know I have to be careful from now on.