PDA

View Full Version : Weaver bugs?

Redgrave192
11-21-2017, 02:24 AM
So, truth be told I can't tell if these are bugs or it's just mean to be like this (would be pretty weird if that was the case though), but here it goes:

So, I was never able to buy the Protector outfit. From what I've gathered, it's supposed to be available for purchase from weavers in Alexandria after finishing the story quest 'Narrowing the List', except I never once saw anyone selling it. Now that I've finished the game (including all side quests), I still can't find a single Weaver selling it, in Alexandria or anywhere else.

The other issue is that apparently we can't sell duplicate outfits, despite for some reason being able to buy duplicates. I bought the Dress of the Coastal Realm at one point and got another one as a reward from the Arena later on, but I'm stuck with it because there's no option to sell it. Since we can sell mounts and weapons I can only imagine this is a bug.

Kurion85
11-22-2017, 12:32 PM
The outfit is only available to purchase at the weaver in the central area of Alexander. This weaver is one of two weavers in Alexandria that are bugged and they display outfits to buy that you have already bought and so you might accidentally buy the same outfits.

CliveVLewis
11-22-2017, 12:39 PM
The duplicate outfit bug was reported to the Devs.

And like Kurion85 stated above, you can buy it from that weaver.

INTO.the.DUSK
11-22-2017, 03:23 PM
Yes. I agree to Redgrave192 (https://forums.ubi.com/member.php/2409755-Redgrave192?communityUsers=1). I didn't experienced that bug. but some guy already report that he can't buy protector outfit anywhere. I already talked with him and he said he checked every alexandria weaver shop. he doesn't have any reason to lie. so I believe him. also I think duplicated outfit bug is simply fixed by make sell outfit. every material(weapon, shield, bow, mount ... ...) can sell to right merchant. but why outfit can't? what were they thinking? that is dumbest game's economy system I have played.

Ozymandias_II
11-23-2017, 01:44 PM
Same problem here. I visited all 6 weavers in Alexandria just now, two of which were bugged. and no one's selling the Protector outfit. How the hell do I get it?