PDA

View Full Version : CaptainWheelie

justinman114
11-21-2017, 01:21 AM
Hey Cap! I was wondering if you wanted to respond to my messages I have sent you over the past 3 months? That would be nice, considering you tell us to do that when we have a problem. You have posted on this forum several times and never once messaged me back in that time. I'm now going to call you out publicly because I'm getting tired of this crap. Please respond to my messages. If you can't fix my problems, you can do so by telling me instead of ignoring me. Thanks.

-an extremely frustrated rider

metjammer
11-21-2017, 01:53 AM
Ever wondered why they ask us to PM them? Because they know they wont do anything about our complaints but want the forum to look clean at the same time. Im sure every time they open another PM, they laugh their asses off just before deleting them right away. I wonder how much those two jokers here earn monthly for semi-professional lying.

This thread wont be ignored. Lulz...

Rocknrolll21
11-21-2017, 03:00 AM
Hey Cap! I was wondering if you wanted to respond to my messages I have sent you over the past 3 months? That would be nice, considering you tell us to do that when we have a problem. You have posted on this forum several times and never once messaged me back in that time. I'm now going to call you out publicly because I'm getting tired of this crap. Please respond to my messages. If you can't fix my problems, you can do so by telling me instead of ignoring me. Thanks.

-an extremely frustrated rider

Good post, bro. I just emailed Wheels this afternoon asking about iPhone X support. Thank you for giving me a heads up that I won't be receiving a reply. No one replied to me in the Support for iOS regarding this except one rider who is looking for the same thing.

KrazFTW
11-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Just checked when i sent the last message to CaptainWheelie - it's from 10-03-2017 and no answer so far. Considering the number of active users on this forum it seems not that hard to replay ... at least with something like "We will look into it..." or "I have forward it to the developers and will notify you when have more information...". So, i think they either have other more important daily tasks or just use the private messages as one-way notification system. I wish i could say that the support replies faster, but last time i have used the support it took them more than month... and the issue was for purchase/money related so it should have been from higher priority. Anyway, finnish people are generally very kind and helpful so i don't think that they ignore us or something like that.

You can try Facebook, they seem more chatty there.

je109076
11-21-2017, 01:21 PM
We need to organize some type of protest . Not even to get what we think is owed or to even save this game. I reallly think its too late for that. We need to stiop the flow of money to RL and UBISOFT!! ITs time

CaptainWeelie
11-21-2017, 04:21 PM
Hey justinman114, I’ve replied to most of your messages, I agree it’s been truly long since I replied to your latest message.
My apologies, I somehow missed replying to your message. From what I can see, I will need to look a bit more into why you’re facing the issue you mentioned since your IP here is not blocked. I need a little bit of your patience as I don’t want to keep sounding like a broken record!

We’re certainly not Ignoring you and I hope you understand that. I’ll get back to you with a solution on this until early next week :)

@Rocknrolll21 – Let me get back to you on that here since we’re at it – I’m afraid there is currently no support for iPhone X. It’ll take us a little more than a month to support the device. We’ll make sure to announce the news once we add support for it. :)

@KrazFTW - Thank you for understanding and sorry if I’ve missed responding to you. I did look into the LB for Minecart Dump. I hope your issue with Minecart Dump Track is now resolved. In case of a pending Support issue, do share your CS Ticket number with me directly, and I’ll escalate it for you :)

je109076
11-21-2017, 04:25 PM
:rolleyes:

Rocknrolll21
11-21-2017, 06:38 PM
@Rocknrolll21 – Let me get back to you on that here since we’re at it – I’m afraid there is currently no support for iPhone X. It’ll take us a little more than a month to support the device. We’ll make sure to announce the news once we add support for it. :)

This is Unacceptable! You had SO much time to do this. All you guys do is drop the ball.

justinman114
11-22-2017, 01:26 AM
Here is the message I sent with my problem ON AUGUST 11TH, and you responded on SEPTEMBER 5TH:

Re: Forum ban (IP address)

Originally Posted by justinman114
Hey Cap,

So I have had this issue for a long time now and I can't seem to get it resolved. I submitted a ticket but they said they can't help and I need to ask a forum moderator about the issue.

When I am at work, I can't access the forums on my phone. It says the following: "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click HERE."

When I click it has me submit a ticket, which is what I did, twice now actually, and they didn't fix anything.

So, this is only a problem when I am at work, meaning it is a PUBLIC IP address. I don't even use Wi-Fi, this is just from my phone's LTE connection. I can't imagine it being fair that if one of the thousands of people that live/work in the same area as me was banned, then EVERYONE in that area gets banned too. I work in a strip mall type area, with a real mall and multiple apartment buildings nearby, so really it could just be anyone who got banned, and now I apparently am banned too since I use the public IP.

It works fine pretty much everywhere else I go, so I know it's an issue with the location itself. I think you know me and that I have done nothing to deserve a ban, so I hope this can be resolved. It's really a hassle not being able to access the forums at work when I'm on break or something. Just the other day I was trying to join the Midnight Championship, and had to wait until that night to do so. Not a huge hassle obviously, but a hassle nonetheless.

Please let me know what you can do.

Thanks!

jus

Hi justinman114, sorry for missing out on this message. You're right, it has something to do with the IP address, I'll get in touch with people who can fix this issue.
Give me some more time and I'll get back to you with on this

Thanks

NOW, seeing that it's been another 2.5 months, I would seem to think that's enough time to start building a space station, never mind figure out a minor IP issue. It's pretty black and white. Someone banned a public IP near where I work, and it needs to be unbanned.

Honestly, I don't even care anymore, I'm just sick of the BS. I know you're a nice person, and I don't mean to attack you, but this is just ridiculous. You are just avoiding us. Idk why any of us even bother.