PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 Heroes ?

DAC.CaSs
11-21-2017, 12:04 AM
So all i see is that ppl cry about how OP the new heroes ar ... But i cant understand some of the nonsens

Shaman = Every one say the tracking is too much . i agree and the nerf should come this week for that .

The bite = kids keep screaming that it should be like shugoki DE . ar you some how braindead ? . shugoki is a freaking HAVY WITH HIPER ARMOR AND IT CAN 1 SHOT YOU THAT IS WHY IS THAT SLOW . the shaman is a assasin , ofc it should be faster . mby is too fast ? , i dont know yet .

The jump attacks beeing to fast = i bet everyone who scream that dont have the season pass to play the char so they cant FREAKING UNDERSTAND THE TIMING OF IT . the move is easy punishable if you time the dodge at the right moment or you ar not THAT BLIND and parry it .

Too many mix ups = on this i agree , she dont have 50/50 she have more . from havy shaman can faint in to a gb or soft faint in a bleed attack . this is again not too powerfull since the light attack is pretty slow and have a low range . mby they should change a bit a give her a 50/50 .

In that regard THE SHAMAN IS NOT A FREAKING OP HERO . THE SHAMAN IS JUST A ENIGMA FOR ALOT OF PLAYERS WHO DIDNT GET THE CHANSE TO PLAY HER YET .

Aramusha = Crazy fast unlimited combo .Yup the lights ar fast some of the assasins get stagerd after getting hit by first two and the aramusha can continue the chain over and over . THE THING IS IF YOU KEEP UR STANCE ON THE TOP AFTER YOU GET HIT BY THE FIRST LIGHT YOU BLOCK HIM AND THE CHAIN STOPS ! .

The faint havy = i dont even know why i have to explain this since he got a freaking SLOW havy that can be easy be blocked or parryed if they let it go . and if is a faint you see it comming from miles away

And that is all i have to say about this 2 new heroes that everyone see as op

NOTE : 1: I DONT MAIN ANY OF THE 2 CHARS I'M JUST SAYN THE FACTS
2: THE ONES WHO THING THE LIGHTS FROM ARAMUSHA OR THE JUMP FROM THE SHAMAN AR TOO FAST CLEARLY PLAY ON MAX 60 FPS AND SAY THAT THE CHARS AR OP COUSE THEY DONT HAVE A GOOD PC TO REACT OR THEY AR JUST DUMB.
3: AFTER EVERYONE WILL GET TO PLAY THE NEW CHARS THEY WILL REALISE HOW TO COUNTER / PUNISH THEM AND MBY WILL STOP CRY ON THE FORUMS .

And a little tip for everyone : GLAD JUST DESTROY BOUTH NEW CHARS IN ANY SCENARIO .
: NOBUSHI ALSO DESTROY THEM IN ANY SCENARIO

And the list can continue . stop beeing such a cry babies and w8 to play them a bit and understand how they work . after that it will be pretty easy to fight against them .

Also im sorry for my bad English .
Peace out !