PDA

View Full Version : Que times, Game modes :)

Llanw
11-20-2017, 10:25 PM
Hey everyone, hope your doing well.

I'm quite certain this is one of the best games I've ever played and my only issue is finding a match.

I don't claim to be an expert but I played league of legends for a long time till they introduced ridiculous leaver penalty and made waiting to play the game feel like a job, a game is not a job.

The Issue league started to have is all the game modes, more game modes = less people queuing for the popular options so that people cant compete against each other, so not only does this game have multiple game modes but there is an AI option in 'multiplayer' which upon critical analysis and logic tells me that there a genuine drain on the player pool for the competitive aspect of the game.

Again I claim to be no expert but it seems obvious to me that we would have more people to play the game with if there was less modes and no ai and the reason I play this game is to compete in intense PvP action,

When a match is finally found - against people of insane reputation level. Upon which I lose, because I'm new, because nobody is queuing for matches, because they are in AI games, or in another mode, and when/if I find a match that extends to another game mode, all skill matching parameters are null and void.

Kind Regards and only logic and positive and constructive critical reflection,
Llanw.

Jarl.Felix
11-20-2017, 11:34 PM
There are not enough players left on this game. You can't be matched with low players because only die hard fans still play this game..

Llanw
11-23-2017, 11:04 PM
I feel like the problem is easily fixed with strategic decisions on match making, less modes, no ai. more players queing in pvp = more fun. If people want AI go play story mode. lol

ChampionRuby50g
11-24-2017, 12:06 AM
I feel like the problem is easily fixed with strategic decisions on match making, less modes, no ai. more players queing in pvp = more fun. If people want AI go play story mode. lol

People want to play against AI because it's a lot less stressful than going up against players, and with the state of connectivity in For Honor players actually get a chance to have a few games without DCing in AI, or to complete their orders against AI as they either don't like Skirmish or Elimination for example. This gets it out of the way for them quickly so they can go back to AI.

The reason you play this game is for intense PVP action, that's not the same reason as many other players.

Llanw
11-24-2017, 12:18 AM
Yeah but why would anyone stick around in a game were you cant fight anyone, screw the orders? Community makes games.

ChampionRuby50g
11-24-2017, 12:53 AM
Yeah but why would anyone stick around in a game were you cant fight anyone, screw the orders? Community makes games.

I'm willing to bet my region has a lot less players than yours, and I don't have trouble finding games after season 4. I can fight plenty of people.

Llanw
11-24-2017, 01:25 AM
Oceanic is dead.

ChampionRuby50g
11-24-2017, 04:46 AM
Oceanic is dead.

What platform are you on? I'm oceanic on Xbox, and compared to last season wait times for games, mostly Dominion, have decreased IMO.