PDA

View Full Version : Broken Shaman

Z-HyperSouls
11-20-2017, 10:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxBkVjU_L6o

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Nothing broken ...you just fighting a bunch of people who still dont know **** about the shaman so they dont know how To react. .. or they just fkn slowmo they dont react at all

You failed try again later bye

Jarl.Felix
11-20-2017, 10:13 PM
Nothing broken ...you just fighting a bunch of people who still dont know **** about the shaman so they dont know how To react. .. or they just fkn slowmo they dont react at all

You failed try again later bye

Please, stop being a stupid fanboiii. Even devs admitted that shaman is too op and need adjustment but you are a kid who thinks all resumes to *****ing on forums..

Shaman has the most unreactable headbutt with insane bash, totaly unreactable and missile tracking bite, fastest recovery and feints + heavy. Also insane dmg stats.

You failed, try again later, bye. (see ? comas are a thing in proper grammar)

SammyCannon
11-20-2017, 10:14 PM
Well, it takes quite long time to even find a dominion match tonight on ps4. Whats happening? Are people quiting after shaman?

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 10:19 PM
Loll you mad Félix ?... Guess what !

I don't give a F-U-C-K About your grammar !!

We are not at school here !!

Btw , GET GOOD !... A LOT of people allready Dodge my headbutt and punish with guarantee guard break when i do it at the wrong time...and im on console. .being too slow mo To react is YOUR problem

At least i can't ****ing soft feint cancel it To guardbreak like warden shoulder bash!!!

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 10:21 PM
Probably, shamans Pounce attack is super op. Even Worse in teamfights when she does her lightning fast shugoki bite. I Know its coming but its to fast and tracks to good to avoid. When i am on the ground she bites me and her teammate hits me aswell. Lol at ubifail and their useless team that make op classes like this.

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 10:32 PM
David gorda you think shaman OP in a team fight lol..

Have you allready seen a full team of centurion kicking and punching all at once ? ... you can Dodge one parry one and deflect the others ect... their is Allways one that Will land a kick and a uppercut on you then you get knocked and 4 cent at once stab you on the ground *incredibillis,etiam **4x echoes *

Shaman gotta be sync... anyone attacking the shaman while she biting you interrupt it

For real warden got shoulder bash 50/50 gb, same for lawbringer ,nobushi can kick,centurion can kick and punch ,warlord got headbutt,valkirye and conq shield bash gladiator shield punch shinobi kick ,highlander kick and grab ect

So of course s4 character gonna have one like it too. ..

And Her blood trance really aint good in a fight ... got me killed a lot ... no time To finish the bite get hit by ally or ennemy with heavy ...or trying To push off map but damn didn't see he was bleeding **** happen

And it has To track its part of Her kit she ambushes you ..she a predator

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 10:36 PM
Maxime you wrong, Pounce is op and tracking Is to good, even ubifails useless balancing team Knows this and Will nerf the tracking. Shaman needs to nerfed fast before all players leave or only everyone plays shaman. Anyones that thinks shaman is not op is completly clueless.

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 10:40 PM
And HOW would you like it To be nerf?

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Same speed and tracking as shugoki would be fair. Basicly only useful in teamfights or if you can throw someone in a Wall. Its to easy to use Know, basicly huge reward minimal risk move.

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 10:45 PM
How do you reduce the tracking you allready just have To Dodge To counter it what you want more ?... you want it ti ne super slow so biting won't be possible anymore except in gank?

If we do that the only possible way To pounce will be like after a guardbreak, push To wall... then what the point no more wall splat dmg only good To bite to push To wall but we gonna have to buff the bleed To last longuer then because make bleed and succeed To parry then guardbreak push To wall ect can be very long *for a 2 bars of life pubish that you Also want to nerfs lol*

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 10:50 PM
Listening To everyone ... everything must be nerfs..

HER dmg light and heavy turn Her spin Ark heavy To a spin light like zerker nerfs bleed nerfs and slow tracking sur got too much soft feint toi much possibility ect ect

Damn

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 10:51 PM
Its not that simple do dodge it. Slow down the move and tracking, maybe lower the damage. Fine if its faster then shugokihug but not as it is now. Even when i Know they going to bite me I cant dodge away or interuppt it with a light usually. I play on console maybe its easier on PC?

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 11:04 PM
Whats the speed Of the jumping bite attack? Faster then warlord headbutt right? Insane tracking? 40 damage and heals for 20? Plus puts you on the ground Same way as Centurion. Lol yeah balanced right...

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 11:21 PM
Yeah but the animation Also last longuer than thé centurion making Her vulnérable and as not hyper Armor making interuptible and Also unlike the centurion you can't get bite by 4 shaman at once (but once ground by cent all four of them can stab you)

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 11:33 PM
Yes centurion is also cancer in groupfights but Did they really need to give shaman a Similiar thing.

VinDieseII69
11-21-2017, 07:48 AM
lol fastest recovery? get gud kid you sound like a total noob who just got the game yesterday

xDEUSxVULTx2017
11-21-2017, 09:06 AM
I stopped playing this game when the shaman came out. Sad. My rep 89 warden is useless against the season 2 characters on up.

But the shaman takes the cake. She's way too fast and she has TOO many heavy dash attacks that are faster than nobushis light attack.

I uninstalled this game now i feel a lot happier. Lol

Spectre_198
11-21-2017, 09:58 AM
Faced a shaman the other day ad this is pretty much how it went: Parried my heavy, gb, heavy, feint unblockable, gb, heavy, gb but I countered it. Fighting continues she gets me bleeding and of course she goes for the Blood bite but I somehow dodge back out of it so I shoot in as she lands with an Uninterruptible leaping attack only to have her (with less than half a second of landing on the ground) pounce immediately and kill me from 2 bars.

Pretty ****ing ridiculous that no matter how under skilled the person playing the shaman is, they have an attack that rarely carries any risk and 9.99/10 times always hits, has range rivaling the centurions old unblockable stab, costs little to no stamina, and does over a bar and a half on Vanguard fighters. On top of that, the ax she throws causes bleeding(Which the startup has almost no visual queue) along with the poison trap. Its like they added the move it as a trump card when losing in a fight that hardly ever fails.

Do I need to mention ganking situations?

Charmzzz
11-21-2017, 02:32 PM
Whats the speed Of the jumping bite attack? Faster then warlord headbutt right? Insane tracking? 40 damage and heals for 20? Plus puts you on the ground Same way as Centurion. Lol yeah balanced right...

WL Headbutt: 500ms
Shaman Predator Moves: 400ms

Basically Shaman has a "PK Zone" fast melee (unblockable and unparryable) which costs almost no stamina, gives her heavy utility, and is an insane animation-lock move when the enemy bleeds - which then recovers her full stamina, heals her for 20 and deals massive (50!) damage. I mean, 50 Damage + 20 heal + full stamina on a 400 ms move (ok, target must be bleeding, but still...)? If that was her ONLY dash move - I would be fine with hit. But wait, she got this, too:

Heavy Side Dodge Attack: 25 Damage - 500ms
Heavy Top Dash Attack: 25 Damage - 400ms (again a 400ms move?) This is, by 100ms, the fastest dash attack in the game. And, iirc, Shaman can do the Heavy Top Dash Attack and still attack from a different side, correct (Wild Cats Rage)? Insanely good move. Wish I had that on my PK.

She gets a "guaranteed" (300ms) 2nd light if the first connects. Heals on every hit when target bleeds. She has Heavy cancels into a light bleed attack, can combo any chain into a light bleed attack, and even Heavy soft feints into GB. She is, literally, PK 2.0.

lol fastest recovery? get gud kid you sound like a total noob who just got the game yesterday

You sound like you have no idea. Shaman HAS the "best" dash recoveries in the game all around, together with PK: 500ms to all directions. There are only two exceptions, Warden (300ms) and LB (400ms) forward Dodge. Every other Character has worse Dodge recoveries. Or did you mean whiff / hit recoveries? Don't have data about that. But I think that depends on the attack and not on the hit target.

David_gorda
11-21-2017, 02:37 PM
That for providing some numbers charmzzz, they are facts not opinions. Shaman obviously need many nerfs.

Morpheus256
11-21-2017, 04:30 PM
Her UBs are fine. The uncharged pounce can be punished with a GB and doesn't even lead to guaranteed damage most of the time.

Her bite tracks you if you dodge too early, many attacks do. Just learn when to dodge. It may be faster than Warlord's headbutt but it's not an instant activation. Warlord can use his HB immediatley when he starts dodging which makes it very hard to see coming. Her pounce though has a very obvious start-up animation and once you see the UB indicator you dodge it.