PDA

View Full Version : Trial of Anubis reward deleted after last patch

RogerKint1983
11-20-2017, 08:27 PM
Previously, I had run into the bug where I received the set item, but the picture was missing (not a big deal). However, when I patched and logged in this morning, the entire item, and all my effort from the boss fight, was gone. Very frustrated. Happen to anyone else?

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 10:10 PM
The only thing you should have from trials of Anubis is the Sword 'Conductor of Souls'

AUSTINPOWERJET2
11-21-2017, 12:13 AM
The only thing you should have from trials of Anubis is the Sword 'Conductor of Souls'
Not true clive you're supposed to get an item that doesn't have a picture yet after the trials of Anubis it's meant to be there for when you get the armor of Anubis after defeating each god during the events I lost mine too and it kinda upsets me

CliveVLewis
11-21-2017, 12:19 AM
Not true clive you're supposed to get an item that doesn't have a picture yet after the trials of Anubis it's meant to be there for when you get the armor of Anubis after defeating each god during the events I lost mine too and it kinda upsets me

Hey AUSTINPOWERJET2, it was actually confirmed by the UBI team 'Black_Widow9' on this forum that the blank quest item was actually a bug and was not supposed to be there. I will search for that thread and share it. Hold on. I will edit this post once I spot it.

Edit: Found it

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1782023-Trails-of-the-Gods-Anubis-missing-quest-item-Thoughts-on-it-s-loot?p=13079693&amp%3Bviewfull=1#post13079693

ubi--unicorn
11-21-2017, 10:29 PM
Hey everyone, just to confirm, the only object you should have is the weapons. The "quest item" was a display error and has been fixed.

CliveVLewis
11-22-2017, 11:12 AM
Hey patrickb1973, your question was answered on other posts as well.

I'll post it again though.

The quest will reset everytime you play so that you can replay the trial as many times as you please.

You will receive a weapon only once for each trial. No quest item is rewarded.