PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report/PS4 trophy glitches

Se33any
11-20-2017, 08:19 PM
Three Trophies seem to be glitched for me on PS4?!
OLD HABITS
SEVEN FARMERS
EARN THEM ALL
I am also missing a Phylake. I did encounter a Phylake the 1st time I entered a tournament but was unable to confirm kill before cut scene triggered. Could this be the cause?
I've also completed all locations, all papyrus, all side missions and main missions. Seven Farmers mission is listed in my completed missions but trophy did not pop. Is there anyway I can replay this mission without having to start the game over again. 100 hours of awesome gameplay and I have this niggle because I'm stuck at 95% trophies earned.. I'm an OCD completionist. Please advise.. mwah xoxo

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 09:54 PM
The phylake will not get affected by what you posted. There is a post of mine with the location and work around for the phylake's. Hope that'll help you.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1790120-Another-Phytake-Quest-Bug

About the PS4 trophy, I'm sure somebody with a PS4 will assist you on this.

Did you clear all locations for sure? Did you use AYA to pick up loot from any of those locations?

MartinM852
11-20-2017, 10:37 PM
I also have the 'Old Habits' trophy glitched, there's multiple posts with people complaining about it. The issue where locations completed as Aya seems to have been fixed in patch 1.05, but the people who had already completed the entire map before don't seem to get the trophy... I've not seen a single post about the Seven Farmers trophy yet, so I can't help you with that one.

Rauf_Rk
11-21-2017, 07:38 AM
PS4 trophies seems to be bugged, I already finished the game and I'm missing 2 trophies "the sea / the scarab"... no problem with old habit and seven farmers.

sharx03
02-15-2018, 01:06 AM
I have finished this quest but the trophy didnít pop. I even went back and spoke to the people after and nothing.

Roguezero289
10-16-2018, 03:39 PM
I have also the same issue i already finished the main quest in this game, but "the sea" trophy is still lock and not popping out in teh screen.