PDA

View Full Version : When does the game become beautiful again?

TibereII
11-20-2017, 06:24 PM
Hello, it's been several days since the game is ugly. Maj 1.02 was perfect ... I play on Xbox one Fat and the game had a correct framerate while being very beautiful. The downgrade does not improve performance at all. I find the communication of Ubisoft very blurry and I would like, if possible, a clear answer to this simple question: Is it expected that the game will become pretty again? Because otherwise I can resell my game and amortize the cost of the day one.

I find it rather sad to have to beg on the official forum to have this simple information. Assassin's Creed is a series of games that draws its reputation from the visual aspect mainly ... If I want to see trees in 2d, I can play Civilization II.

Thanks in advance for the answer. Have a nice day.

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 06:33 PM
I think the 1.05 update released today for XBOX fixed the graphic issues some people had.

TibereII
11-20-2017, 06:38 PM
From the first returns ... No, unfortunately not. At me the light is dull, the trees are in 2d in the distance (from one bank to another for example ...). Honestly, this is an Xbox level game 360 in the state ... So that was really a very nice game for the Xbox One.

I would just like an answer from Ubisoft, because there I feel just blurred.

R3cKI
11-22-2017, 02:42 PM
played yesterday and i also got the feeling it looks much worse than before....

D4rkCyph3R_-
11-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Playing on Xbox One and can confirm that Patch 1.0.5 has definitely made the graphics quality worse, the texture popping is just ridiculous. Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't patches supposed to improve the game? So far they have only made things worse...:(

Ubi-Keo
11-30-2017, 01:26 PM
I can confirm that we are aware of this issue and the Assassin's Creed Origins team are working on a fix.