PDA

View Full Version : Photo-mode watercolor effect?

marinho_sb
11-20-2017, 04:21 PM
Where is this watercolor effect that you see on the "photos of the day" ?? And how the photos of the day get to be choosen?? Its choosen among all the players photos ,or its something nothing to do with the photos we take?

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 04:24 PM
You have an option to change the filter when in photo mode. It pops up on the top left hand corner of your screen.

On DS4 controls, after you click the snap, L3 and you get the option for filters in the top left hand corner.

marinho_sb
11-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Yeah i know..there is something like 17 filters..but none of those gives you the watercolor effect like you see on the photo of the day from today and in previous days..or like a sort of sketch effect that i had seen as well..i wonder if on pc or x box are the same effects or it gives you more options..

I was thinking the photo of the day was choosen from players photos and not that it was "inserted" on the game with effects that no one have. Need to check if Reda got a top noch cam to seel to Bayek..GoPro Bayek

Ozymandias_II
11-20-2017, 06:59 PM
You have an option to change the filter when in photo mode. It pops up on the top left hand corner of your screen.

On DS4 controls, after you click the snap, L3 and you get the option for filters in the top left hand corner.

He's asking about the watercolour filter that you see on some photos of the day.

There is no watercolour effect in the game Marinho, the pictures we see with the effect must be from Ubisoft.

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 07:09 PM
He's asking about the watercolour filter that you see on some photos of the day.

There is no watercolour effect in the game Marinho, the pictures we see with the effect must be from Ubisoft.

Ahhh, That way. I only know there were filters. Have not tried those to full extent.

marinho_sb
11-20-2017, 08:12 PM
Pff..ubisoft pictures..there are so many cool pictures from people all over the world..why they are making a photo of the day with their pictures?? Should be some sort of event for us..that would be cool..makes it more interesting for us.. i was always thinking the photo of the day would be from some player with a good eye for it, until i start to notice those cool filters..i feal f***ing jealous (i know, not a good thing) :D

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 09:56 PM
Hey, I think you got it wrong.

The photo of the day is picked from user uploads. Not from UBISOFT pics.

marinho_sb
11-20-2017, 11:22 PM
So how do they get those awesome effects??? I need to investigate that..:D.. glad to be wrong..thanks for the info clive..i like the way you never keep anyone "floating" on ignorance..hahah

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 11:57 PM
So how do they get those awesome effects??? I need to investigate that..:D.. glad to be wrong..thanks for the info clive..i like the way you never keep anyone "floating" on ignorance..hahah

:o

The awesome effects is something that UBISOFT puts in place from their end after selecting the pic of the day to give it that extra oomph :p

I don't use the filters that much.

Ozymandias_II
11-22-2017, 02:16 AM
Hey, I think you got it wrong.

The photo of the day is picked from user uploads. Not from UBISOFT pics.

I have trouble believing that this Photo of the Day here is a user upload. I think the OP is correct in assuming that some of these aren't, in fact, user uploads.

https://49dzsq-ch3301.files.1drv.com/y4mrKWY1lT4Ur8mSFS8phHk88MrY4HBkBsajAyNAH3l6cnLAaL gz-Q4qK0Ov-wZSTZjUeE9sM3-B2siPnko8JrTvp4EbAUx5O3aFNX-X6EgtqiCeg-Gl_Kn14QrlVXFAUWtaG0LqXfY00ztBOJ9x2Gi72VI-W0XfUBMSzhmLik3ejui6HIFKKcJAcVPAOJYPYhrsrnmqRMPl2g QFEEXgPaMHQ/Assassin's%20Creed%C2%AE%20Origins2017-11-22-5-59-17.jpg?psid=1

marinho_sb
11-22-2017, 02:36 AM
Haha..you get what im saying?? The one from anubis was amazing as well..just dont think its cool if its not from players...and many people will say "oh but they never said that the photo of the day will be choosen from players photos" , yeah i know that..but would make total sense if it was JUST from the players..

CliveVLewis
11-22-2017, 10:44 AM
O_o

I honestly though UBISOFT was taking user pics. But, I have seen a few user photos being uploaded by Users to make it as a Pic of the Day.

Shame on you UBISOFT.

Thanks for clearing that up.