PDA

View Full Version : I didnt que up for skirmish...

Tobias96716
11-20-2017, 04:08 PM
Stop putting me in these skirmish matches...i qued up for Elimination...I have Elimination as my preferred but it keeps throwing me into these Skirmishes

Alustar.
11-20-2017, 04:12 PM
Trade me your dice, I want all your skirmish. Can we trade?

Tyrjo
11-20-2017, 04:48 PM
Just cancel MM when it goes to Skirmish mode as well.

Tobias96716
11-20-2017, 04:58 PM
Cant cancel when it jumps to skirmish within a few seconds of queing....when only elimination is qued...it doesn't go all modes

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 05:45 PM
Yeah that's stupid... step back To bta version!!

Everyone was happy with th 2 mode being separate. .. they're Toi dumb Tojust add a new mode in the game without ****ing everything else up....

I play only the one life mode!!

Duel brawls and elimination

**** that skirmish only ***** who can only spam the attack button 4v1 play this **** ...

Its like you forcing the community To act like ****** and leaving lobby forcing those who really want To play skirmish to be in inferiority .
But it aint m'y fault .. blame ubi

Wes8504
11-20-2017, 06:16 PM
They put Skirmish and Elimination back into the same pool because the player pool was so low for each of them that it was taking longer than they wanted to find even matches. This probably could've been fixed by increasing the steel/xp you get to Dominion's level, but they chose to go this way for some reason. I agree that having Skirmish and Elim split into 2 different modes was nice for those that only like to play one or the other as both modes have very different play styles.

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 06:20 PM
So they tell themself ..

" they dont want to play this mode,We gonna force them to"

Instead of

"We gonna make em want To !!"

GG again Ubisoft but Guess what ... still aint gonna play skirmish lol

UbiInsulin
11-20-2017, 08:57 PM
Matchmaking does factor in your preference, but ultimately time is the limiting factor. Would you guys prefer it if the matchmaking preferences relaxed more slowly (i.e. you would spend more time looking for the preferred mode)?

Wes8504
11-20-2017, 09:57 PM
Matchmaking does factor in your preference, but ultimately time is the limiting factor. Would you guys prefer it if the matchmaking preferences relaxed more slowly (i.e. you would spend more time looking for the preferred mode)?

I think the vast majority of the player base would prefer Skirmish and Elimination be split again and the XP and steel rewards increased to be more in line with Dominion to incentivize increased player participation in these modes. These two modes are just too different in play-styles to be rolled into one pool of players. Skirmish seems much more chaotic and no holds barred style of play while Elim seems much more structured "Gentleman's" game of 4v4. I'm sure there are people who like both evenly enough to not really care, but they do seem like two polar opposite modes. While I understand the decision, and maybe even the need, to merge them, I can't help but wonder if there is another way to increase the player pool for both of those modes.

Tobias96716
11-21-2017, 12:18 AM

Actually its about the same time if you factor in the time it takes to back out and search again....but to be forced into a all out battle when i really dont like the gankfest that is skirmish...but if it came down to it...waiting would be better....if you guys want people to play the different modes...make them worthwhile....