PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha's zone parry treated as heavy

RemA-012
11-20-2017, 03:15 PM
Title, please fix, all other zones are treated as light parries

Pain-Seeker
11-20-2017, 04:29 PM
Now which part ? The first attk or the UB one ? The first one should be consedired a light attk if its not but i dont see any point in making the UB part a light attk

SenBotsu893
11-20-2017, 09:47 PM

raiders zone is definetly a heavy becasue it leads into an execution and is treated that way from parries.

and the ub part from aramusha seems more like a heavy..... come to think of it it actually should lead into an execution as well.

Baggin_
11-20-2017, 10:02 PM

Actually you can't get a free heavy off of Wardens zone either. I experienced this yesterday.

ChampionRuby50g
11-20-2017, 10:17 PM
Actually you can't get a free heavy off of Wardens zone either. I experienced this yesterday.

I personally think it's better to just block Wardens Zone, because recovery frames allow for a guardbreak on Warden zone block.

Baggin_
11-20-2017, 10:41 PM
I personally think it's better to just block Wardens Zone, because recovery frames allow for a guardbreak on Warden zone block.

Oh for sure, much easier that way too. I was just sayin for the sake of the discussion.

ChampionRuby50g
11-21-2017, 01:00 AM
Oh for sure, much easier that way too. I was just sayin for the sake of the discussion.

Ahh I get ya. I just find it funny how the easier option of the two gives better rewards.