PDA

View Full Version : Pvp

pooter1111
11-19-2017, 08:29 PM
Man the story missions are awesome and the storyline is awesome. Almost everything is the game is good except the PVP aspect.

I have never really seen a worse put together pvp mechanic. It truly sucks. The bad thing is you have to do pvp to progress. I think that is why they did that though because they know the PvP aspect sucks as well lol

I mean I havenít played a game where you have to do pvp in order to do the story. Either way you pretty much o yo face hackers or people that spent a lot of money.

The game is good so I keep playing but believe me if someone comes out with higher level cards than me in the begining I just leave lol. Take the win. Iíll never let someone emote me when all they did was cheat or pay a lot of money.

nik_lin
11-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Take the win. I’ll never let someone emote me when all they did was cheat or pay a lot of money.

Some people have been playing since the beta, so its not always a matter of cheating or paying loads of money. And if you want to be that fair, you should also disconnect whenever you meet a player with lower level than yourself :D