Rasputinking
11-19-2017, 08:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGTxapY5Qa8

D-d0g56
11-19-2017, 08:52 PM
I can't bare to listen to this guy, but he's not wrong :/

Tundra 793
11-19-2017, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure what the point here is? I'm a little over 10 minutes in, and this guy's gotten 2 kills with this infamous "cheese", despite repeated, loudly proclaimed promises of 3-0ing his opponents, which he hasn't even come close to.
And It's not like we don't know the Centurion can cheese. A number of classes have obnoxious tactics.

In his third match against a level 7 Highlander, he (still loudly...) yells in amazement of how easy it is to win, even though he's Rep 18.
And he's not winning easily, it's just dumb gameplay, and it's not amazing that you're beating newer, less experienced players with cheesy moves.

He's acting like this video is some great revelation, and not something the community has been well aware of for months.

Alustar.
11-19-2017, 10:19 PM
Lmao, videos like this make me question if you kids today even know what OP even means.
Also, that steamer is a tool. "Next round, imma 3-0 him, watch!"
Lol noobs

Rasputinking
11-19-2017, 10:40 PM
I'm not sure what the point here is? I'm a little over 10 minutes in, and this guy's gotten 2 kills with this infamous "cheese", despite repeated, loudly proclaimed promises of 3-0ing his opponents, which he hasn't even come close to.
And It's not like we don't know the Centurion can cheese. A number of classes have obnoxious tactics.

In his third match against a level 7 Highlander, he (still loudly...) yells in amazement of how easy it is to win, even though he's Rep 18.
And he's not winning easily, it's just dumb gameplay, and it's not amazing that you're beating newer, less experienced players with cheesy moves.

He's acting like this video is some great revelation, and not something the community has been well aware of for months.

I'm the one in the video

I have never played centurion ever.

I didn't practice with him

I 3-0 and orchid at the end high rep with one move.

also the people that beat me are high level. with someone who hasn't even bothered practicing with the character with one button.

I'm sorry you guys are stupid. I beat 2 people out of the 4 I played. with a character I use one move on. sad really

Tundra 793
11-19-2017, 10:47 PM
I'm the one in the video

I have never played centurion ever.

I didn't practice with him

I 3-0 and orchid at the end high rep with one move.

also the people that beat me are high level. with someone who hasn't even bothered practicing with the character with one button.

You and I have very different definitions of "high rep". The highest rep you fought was 6, the others were 3 and 0, while you yourself is 18. It isn't at all shocking you could beat less experienced players with a cheese move. Anyone could have done the same with a number of classes.
Not to mention; You lost a lot.

It doesn't matter if you've never played a class before, the core mechanics of the game remain the same.

I'm sorry you guys are stupid. I beat 2 people out of the 4 I played. with a character I use one move on. sad really

Again, the people you beat were less than half of your rep, one of them being 0. And the rest weren't exactly one sided fights either, even the Highlander knocked you around pretty good.

Alustar.
11-19-2017, 11:14 PM
Also you didn't use just "one button" you used several moves(poorly) in an attempt to prove some half cocked notion that any hero in the game can win with "one move".
Maybe against noobs, but even then, as Tundra other out, that highlander rekt you pretty badly. And that's a highlander...

Alustar.
11-19-2017, 11:15 PM
Calling it now, dude is just trolling for up votes to his channel.

Dane520123
11-19-2017, 11:51 PM

You just look stupid.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 12:00 AM
You and I have very different definitions of "high rep". The highest rep you fought was 6, the others were 3 and 0, while you yourself is 18. It isn't at all shocking you could beat less experienced players with a cheese move. Anyone could have done the same with a number of classes.
Not to mention; You lost a lot.

It doesn't matter if you've never played a class before, the core mechanics of the game remain the same.

Again, the people you beat were less than half of your rep, one of them being 0. And the rest weren't exactly one sided fights either, even the Highlander knocked you around pretty good.

sorry your focus on rep is very misleading.

1. a lot of players surf
2. you've said I'm high rep
3. why were the player stated in the video as the same skill as me or even higher.

clearly skill has nothing to do with rep but the win lose ratio

the way the game works incase you didn't know that your matched with players of the same skill as you not the same rep.

you have repeatedly stated that I'm high rep. true I am

then how come the players I was playing against had skill level= on par with your opponent or skill level = slightly lower than your opponent.

why cos these were high level players surfing.

you clearly don't understand how match making works in this game

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 12:02 AM
Also you didn't use just "one button" you used several moves(poorly) in an attempt to prove some half cocked notion that any hero in the game can win with "one move".
Maybe against noobs, but even then, as Tundra other out, that highlander rekt you pretty badly. And that's a highlander...

lies. Just plain lies. I didn't use several moves.

This is just stupid. I pressed r2 and throw over and over again constantly.

occasionally
I did the jump in just to get close

but against the highlander I just used one move over and over again

I'm sorry it's right there infant of you and yet you still deny it.

sorry your wrong

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 12:03 AM
Calling it now, dude is just trolling for up votes to his channel.

why don't you put your money where your mouth is and report me

ArchDukeInstinct
11-20-2017, 12:04 AM
Yeah I don't get it either, OP says it's a "one button centurion" but he repeatedly uses the jab.

My best guess is that OP was pointing out that the heavy attack on centurion is pretty good because it's so fast?

You should probably learn how to block and parry more consistently next time, you would be a lot more convincing.

Devils-_-legacy
11-20-2017, 12:10 AM
I stopped watching after he got beat by the orichi

Alustar.
11-20-2017, 12:20 AM
Lol this guy is like the Trump of For Honor forums; "lies, all lies." "Fake news." "I did great, used only one button, all my opponents agreed I was OP!"

ChampionRuby50g
11-20-2017, 12:53 AM
OP, I'm fairly certain matchmaking works off KDR. I didn't watch the video, but if you are Rep 18 going up against lower reps saying "skill level on par", that means these enemy players simply have a similar enough KD to yours. The rep 0 could have played a few games, won, and have a KD of 2.5 for example. That's gonna search for other players in a similar bracket, not off your overall rep or "skill".

So to accuse someone else of not knowing how matchmaking works without really understanding yourself is a bit contradictory wouldn't you say?

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 01:02 AM
OP, I'm fairly certain matchmaking works off KDR. I didn't watch the video, but if you are Rep 18 going up against lower reps saying "skill level on par", that means these enemy players simply have a similar enough KD to yours. The rep 0 could have played a few games, won, and have a KD of 2.5 for example. That's gonna search for other players in a similar bracket, not off your overall rep or "skill".

So to accuse someone else of not knowing how matchmaking works without really understanding yourself is a bit contradictory wouldn't you say?

just a lie.

I'm not even going to bother. I'm sorry. this is just lies. anyway Ubisoft knows the truth. your just making up stuff you don't know. I know cos I have 2 accounts and I know and have experienced the fact that you start playing people your skill level even after a couple of matches.

which Is why one of the moderators said that people can smurf "for a while"

I'm sorry you're lying and not even making sense

it's just funny

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 01:06 AM
Yeah I don't get it either, OP says it's a "one button centurion" but he repeatedly uses the jab.

My best guess is that OP was pointing out that the heavy attack on centurion is pretty good because it's so fast?

You should probably learn how to block and parry more consistently next time, you would be a lot more convincing.

sad just sad

sorry I wasn't playing with my main. and I do know how to block and parry more consistently and I have proof of that.

my Youtube channel is called Dante Pulse and I have plenty of videos of blocking excellently with my ronin.

I'm sorry I have actual proof all you can do is come on here and make up facts on the spot then argue like those facts are real.

sorry not going to take you seriously.

Tundra 793
11-20-2017, 01:08 AM
sorry your focus on rep is very misleading.

Perhaps I just mis-phrased it.

You being Rep 18 means you will have notably more experience with the game, in particular parry times, damage figures, dodge mechanics and such, than a Rep 3, or a Rep 0 player will have. This does give you an advantage.

1. a lot of players surf

Yes, but how is this relevant in this discussion?

2. you've said I'm high rep

I said no such thing. I stated you were higher than the people you fought. Rep 18 is not particularly high. I am Rep 37 and am most often paired with Rep 40s+ in Dominion matches.

3. why were the player stated in the video as the same skill as me or even higher.

This is a moot point considering you played Centurion in a deliberately handicapped fashion, making it impossible to gauge your actual skill. The people you fought, based solely on their performances in these few duels, was at best average, but I wouldn't call any of them particularly skilled. A skilled Gladiator could have killed your Cent in 10 seconds and never let you touch him.

clearly skill has nothing to do with rep but the win lose ratio

For Honor's matchmaking is notoriously bad. I'm frequently paired with Rep 10s and much lower in Duels, despite being Rep 37.

the way the game works incase you didn't know that your matched with players of the same skill as you not the same rep.

Not entirely accurate. In your scenario, a new player could win 1 duel round, giving him 100% win rate, join a Dominion match and be paired with the very best of players.

you have repeatedly stated that I'm high rep. true I am

I'm higher. #burn

then how come the players I was playing against had skill level= on par with your opponent or skill level = slightly lower than your opponent.

You're putting way too much faith in For Honor's competence of gauging player skill.

why cos these were high level players surfing.

If you consider a Rep 6 high level, and "surfing", that means that player might just be average with 6 different characters.

you clearly don't understand how match making works in this game

The game itself doesn't know how matchmaking works.

DaLast_Samurai
11-20-2017, 01:22 AM
Lol this guy is like the Trump of For Honor forums; "lies, all lies." "Fake news." "I did great, used only one button, all my opponents agreed I was OP!"

Haaaaaaaa!
Greatest comment I've seen on these FH forums!
Hands down!
And spot on!

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 02:07 AM
And seriously, badguyz.
That video is horrible.

You are still a noob.
Playing against the freshest of noobs.

That Orochi that destroyed you first two around was horrible himself.

He moved scared, and only countered you trying to hit him with a heavy strike from way out of your range over and over.

What were you reaching for Japedo?
The stardust in his eyes?

That video was a noob fest.

How do you even begin to toss around the term "high level" at rep 8?

You haven't seen much of any experienced players on this game yet.
You have a LONG way to go for that.

Just about everyone else posting in your thread here would destroy everyone in your video regardless of character.

But don't worry Trump.
You are wight.
We are sowwyy we can't see it wight in fwunt of uz....
Lmao...
Wee wee dere lilttle lad.

HAHAHAHAH KEEP Them coming guys.

Basically to sum up the reply these robots give

[insert insult here] Blah blah blah blah [Insert comment about my play style and how I'm a noob (forgetting the fact that I don't play centurion and it's clear my centurion is level 1) and basically I am on purpose trying to play like crap) ] Blah Blah Blah [ Comment on how the people I played were easy] Blah Blah Blah Blah [insert insult here]

you guys really need to get a life

ChampionRuby50g
11-20-2017, 02:10 AM
just a lie.

I'm not even going to bother. I'm sorry. this is just lies. anyway Ubisoft knows the truth. your just making up stuff you don't know. I know cos I have 2 accounts and I know and have experienced the fact that you start playing people your skill level even after a couple of matches.

which Is why one of the moderators said that people can smurf "for a while"

I'm sorry you're lying and not even making sense

it's just funny

You say it's a lie without giving any evidence to support that, and claim your views to be absolute law, again without giving any evidence to support it. You say I'm making stuff up, but don't mention what I am making up?

So I have 101 Reps in this game, my mate and I paired up (he's got over 120) and started playing brawls. We didn't get any fair matches, according to rep, at all. Closest to us was 60, and after several Brawl matches we came across a rep 0, and Rep 2 player. Needles to say they didn't stand a chance, and I actually sent one a message saying how poor the matchmaking was, and asked if they where's potential smurfs. He replied saying he bought the game yesterday, and his gamer score was 40k plus. According to your logic, this should never have happened, because clearly me and my mate where a much higher skill bracket. Do you mean to say I am lying here?

I disagree, and think you are the one not making sense and are just acting like a child throwing a tantrum because the adults in the room have more experience here.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 02:13 AM
Perhaps I just mis-phrased it.

You being Rep 18 means you will have notably more experience with the game, in particular parry times, damage figures, dodge mechanics and such, than a Rep 3, or a Rep 0 player will have. This does give you an advantage.

Yes, but how is this relevant in this discussion?

I said no such thing. I stated you were higher than the people you fought. Rep 18 is not particularly high. I am Rep 37 and am most often paired with Rep 40s+ in Dominion matches.

This is a moot point considering you played Centurion in a deliberately handicapped fashion, making it impossible to gauge your actual skill. The people you fought, based solely on their performances in these few duels, was at best average, but I wouldn't call any of them particularly skilled. A skilled Gladiator could have killed your Cent in 10 seconds and never let you touch him.

For Honor's matchmaking is notoriously bad. I'm frequently paired with Rep 10s and much lower in Duels, despite being Rep 37.

Not entirely accurate. In your scenario, a new player could win 1 duel round, giving him 100% win rate, join a Dominion match and be paired with the very best of players.

I'm higher. #burn

You're putting way too much faith in For Honor's competence of gauging player skill.

If you consider a Rep 6 high level, and "surfing", that means that player might just be average with 6 different characters.

The game itself doesn't know how matchmaking works.

ok I can destroy your post with one comment.

you guys are talking about rep 18 and blah blah blah.

if you watch my videos on my channel I regularly play rep 57 I've played rep 157 and won.

I play people who are rep 1 and beat me and I play people who are rep 68 and I beat them.

the fact that you guys are focusing so much on rep which isn't and indication of skill at all more an indication of how long you played the game cos you still get a huge amount of experience if you win or lose. Basically you keep going up no matter if you win or lose. I'm sorry you make no sense at all . you try and sound clever by breaking down my argument point by point and apparently disproving each point but I'm sorry it doesn't work in this case. cos I have lots of video evidence of playing a 157 and winning.

infect I'll get it for you one sec..

bmason1000
11-20-2017, 02:17 AM
I'm curious because it hasn't come up at all...what was the purpose of the video? What were you trying to highlight and what were your intentions in showcasing it?

ArchDukeInstinct
11-20-2017, 02:20 AM
sad just sad

My exact thoughts on your video.

sorry I wasn't playing with my main. and I do know how to block and parry more consistently and I have proof of that.

Why would you suddenly be terrible at blocking and parrying just because it isn't your main?

my Youtube channel is called Dante Pulse and I have plenty of videos of blocking excellently with my ronin.

I'm well aware.

I'm sorry I have actual proof all you can do is come on here and make up facts on the spot then argue like those facts are real.

sorry not going to take you seriously.

You did indeed jab and jabbing is indeed on another button from the heavy attack.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 02:42 AM
Don't worry keep talking

the video is 3 hours long so I'm just editing it on youtube.

it took so long cos I do long videos and I had to find the highest rep fights I could do in a short amount of time.

please understand that some of my videos are 11 hours long and it take time to find the fights that will shut you up completely

but I found 2 in the same video

so please just wait not long now. once the editing process is finished on youtube I'll present the video

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 02:45 AM
Well, it's a noob right there in front of us for all to see.

Doesn't matter that you never used Centurion before.

And you were playing even way lower noobs.
Yes we get that you never used Centurion.

But even a chimp wit wouldn't keep trying to reach Orochi from Shinobi range with a Centurion heavy over and over for two matches.

That was comical.
You would think after the first dozen times or so you would say, "hmm, my heavy doesn't reach ten feet".

Did you think you were going to magically sprout wings and fly the next time Japedo?
I mean, that's just lack of basic human intellect.

The irony is here, my little wee wee lad.
Is that it's right in front of all of us, but only you can not see.

Your noob fest video is a bunch of button mashing FH virgins trying to figure out how to play the game.

Not an education or enlightenment.

It's okay though Japedo, we just need lives, EVERYONE else is wrong.

Of course we are, because you are so passionate you must be right!

Cheers kiddo.

it's quite normal for the masses to be wrong. wrong is wrong right is right. I have a video coming up that will prove you wrong. I doubt it will convince you of anything as you'll come up with another lame excuse as to why this doesn't count. However at the moment the man focus is that I fight low rep characters and my rep is low and you high rep characters would destroy me. and I'm a noob.

let's correct that

you see you internet people just talk. That's all you do. Talk is cheap I'm going to show you proof

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 02:47 AM
You say it's a lie without giving any evidence to support that, and claim your views to be absolute law, again without giving any evidence to support it. You say I'm making stuff up, but don't mention what I am making up?

So I have 101 Reps in this game, my mate and I paired up (he's got over 120) and started playing brawls. We didn't get any fair matches, according to rep, at all. Closest to us was 60, and after several Brawl matches we came across a rep 0, and Rep 2 player. Needles to say they didn't stand a chance, and I actually sent one a message saying how poor the matchmaking was, and asked if they where's potential smurfs. He replied saying he bought the game yesterday, and his gamer score was 40k plus. According to your logic, this should never have happened, because clearly me and my mate where a much higher skill bracket. Do you mean to say I am lying here?

I disagree, and think you are the one not making sense and are just acting like a child throwing a tantrum because the adults in the room have more experience here.

I'm about to give you proof right now the video is editing and youtube editing process takes a while.

I've played 157 rep people and won. It was stated I was on par skill level with them. I'm sorry your just wrong.

Watch the proof coming your way.

I'm just waiting for editing to finish

Tundra 793
11-20-2017, 02:51 AM
I am so very close to reporting this thread and getting it locked.

First off, like Bmason pointed out; There's no point to this. What were you trying to showcase with your video? You seem all up in arms about your perceived notion of Centurions "1 button" strength, yet you're beaten in most of the video, by large margins, by less experienced players. And as others pointed out, you're not just using "1 button", but several.
It's no big news or secret that the Centurion can cheese.

So can the Warden, Shinobi and Shaman, to name a few.

Secondly, you're aggressive and increasingly antagonistic just because people don't see your point of view.

Are you just trying to show off, in some convoluted abstract manner? Because you're absolutely not highlighting a noteworthy issue with the game itself, or revealing some hidden secret about the Centurion.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 02:51 AM
in the video preparing I'm using the ronin.

so you will reply it doesn't count cos the ronin is

1. new
2. OP

so I am now going to go back to my older videos of my ninja and get that as well

please bare with me

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 02:52 AM
I am so very close to reporting this thread and getting it locked.

First off, like Bmason pointed out; There's no point to this. What were you trying to showcase with your video? You seem all up in arms about your perceived notion of Centurions "1 button" strength, yet you're beaten in most of the video, by large margins, by less experienced players. And as others pointed out, you're not just using "1 button", but several.
It's no big news or secret that the Centurion can cheese.

So can the Warden, Shinobi and Shaman, to name a few.

Secondly, you're aggressive and increasingly antagonistic just because people don't see your point of view.

Are you just trying to show off, in some convoluted abstract manner? Because you're absolutely not highlighting a noteworthy issue with the game itself, or revealing some hidden secret about the Centurion.

report it.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-20-2017, 02:54 AM
Dante insisted I check his channel and well...

https://youtu.be/jkv9M5u12vI

This one is pretty hilarious. OP's team ganks some warlord 3v1, the warlord targets OP instead of the teammates, causing OP to rage about some persecution complex for minutes afterwards. OP then gets into multiple 1v2s that he loses, he complains about ganking ironically. OP's team loses with him being dead last.

Tundra 793
11-20-2017, 02:54 AM
report it.

Yes ma'am!

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 03:04 AM
Dante insisted I check his channel and well...

https://youtu.be/jkv9M5u12vI

This one is pretty hilarious. OP's team ganks some warlord 3v1, the warlord targets OP instead of the teammates, causing OP to rage about some persecution complex for minutes afterwards. OP then gets into multiple 1v2s that he loses, he complains about ganking ironically. OP's team loses with him being dead last.

yes and how many times do I win and come first.

your so full of crap is funny.

but don't worry

the proof is coming.

trust me

keep talking all of you keep them coming

I'm going to prove you all wrong about rep and skill level keep talking I'm going to love this!!!!

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 03:06 AM
I couldn't resist refreshing the page on my phone, and bahahahaha!

That nerd rage!

Which nerd do you know who is actually a billionaire

Tundra 793
11-20-2017, 03:09 AM
Which nerd do you know who is actually a billionaire

Elon Musk?

ArchDukeInstinct
11-20-2017, 03:23 AM
yes and how many times do I win and come first.

It looks like you lose the vast majority of the time from my cursory glance at some of the hour long videos.

Also you really need to help your teammates out more, a common theme to your fights is that you give the opponent they're fighting revenge and then you wait for them to kill your teammate with the boost from revenge, then you finally step into action again while they still have revenge only to get cut down as well. I just don't get it.

https://youtu.be/Od_XK-5IXN0?t=7m2s

This is another golden sequence, OP refuses to fight someone 1v1 and take a critical zone when his team is breaking, OP could have at least slowed down the enemy's point gain and even won the 1v1 and taken the zone getting his team out of breaking.Instead OP backs off and suddenly gains courage to fight when the opponent from earlier returns towards the center of the map and gets into a 1v2, OP joins only to get stomped from behind by reinforcing teammates from the opposing team. OP's team loses with him being dead last again shortly after.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 03:27 AM
Kiddo, I just might have to dance with you until this thread is locked, or you pop a brain vessel in your rage and quit...

Because I'm off tomorrow, and I am having so much fun with your We-Tar-Did, half witted brain : )

Don't worry man

I'm not affected by you so you can keep talking tough all you want. it really doesn't bother me I've seen your type a 1000 times.

I just need to present my proof and then the thread can get locked. it's fine. locking my thread doesn't bother me. I just need to present my proof.

I know your just baiting me. and being purposely provocative. that's cool.

It's fine keep spamming this thread. I'm just not going to respond until I present my proof and then you can say what ever you like.

cos let's face it like you said above. your just here to Attempt to piss me off. that's it let's face it. it you had guts you'd admit it. but you won't cos your choosing your words carefully so you won't get warned but provocative enough to get me to lose me temper and say something that does get this thread locked.

it's fine. doesn't matter I'm just not going to look at this thread until the videos are ready. I'll post them and forget about it and you.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 03:32 AM
It looks like you lose the vast majority of the time from my cursory glance at some of the hour long videos.

lie's just factual lies.

all this guy is doing is picking parts of my videos where things go wrong and then adding his own facts and presenting it as proof.

Fact is and Ubisoft can check this.

My win ratio on dominion with ronin is 53%

Wow that's a vast majority of the time

you guys are just liars. Factual liars.

HAHAHHAH

my win ratio with ronin on Ubisoft own stat sheet is 53% and bare in mind I always go into battle alone with no premade so funny.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 03:37 AM
anyway it looks like we have a bunch of trolls. That like to just flat out lie. straight in your face against proof. Just lie. It's cool I don't care I'm going to present my proof and be done with this.

Keep posting videos and mine and adding your own comments and lies. UBISOFT has the stats. Actual cold hard stats. You are just plain lying.

And p.s for the people on this forum

that's how Donald trump got elected and that's how Brexit happened

That's how Russian trolls spammed Facebook

Just lies and present some picture or stat and tell a lie about it. I mean I have over 400 hours of videos of for honor gameplay with lots of things happening. but he sums up my entire gameplay and the last 3 seconds of a lost match.

reminds me the Russian trolls everybody is talking about.

Tundra 793
11-20-2017, 03:37 AM
lie's just factual lies.

all this guy is doing is picking parts of my videos where things go wrong and then adding his own facts and presenting it as proof.

Fact is and Ubisoft can check this.

you guys are just liars. Factual liars.

HAHAHHAH

my win ratio with ronin on Ubisoft own stat sheet is 53% and bare in mind I always go into battle alone with no premade so funny.

Sure it is princess.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/Striker_pulse

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 03:43 AM
Sure it is princess.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/Striker_pulse

see the lies.

I said on RONIN.

HOWEVER Here is the trick the Russian trolls use.

They will present my stats from UBISOFT

so you will look and think yeah he's right

but he purposely didn't present my ronin stats

he presented my overall stats

What he's hoping is you'll confuse what is said which is 'RONIN' and just take the stats he presented as fact.

that's how trolls work lies and misdirection. It's very clear I said RONIN but he's purposely not show you those just my stats

HAHAHHAHAHAH

Just like Russian trolls.

OK Present just my RONIN stats

WOW. The stat he showed purposely don't show my ronin stats. However if you click heroes which is another tab you can see player kills put me in the TOP 2% a lot of my stats for shin obi put me in top2%.

Thanks buddy I didn't know that

WOW THIS IS HOW BIG LIARS THEY ARE. EVEN THOUGH I SAID RONIN. THE CHART WHICH HE SHOWED IT ISN'T POSSIBLE TO SEE MY RONIN STATS. YOU CAN FIND IT COS IT ONLY SHOW THE TOP 5 HEROS.

THIS IS HOW RUSSIAN TROLLS ACT. LOOK AT THAT RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR EYES USING STATS TO DECIEVE PEOPLE. WOW DUDE I'M IMPRESSED

ArchDukeInstinct
11-20-2017, 03:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQUlgRM4IbM&feature=youtu.be&t=6m35s

Okay I should really be doing something more productive but it's just so easy to find these snippets where OP just ****s up royally. Here OP nearly captures a zone only to drop off at the last possible moment, leaving it in enemy control to do an honorable thing of helping his teammate though he could have easily waited, at worst the teammate could have been killed but he would have easily been able to stop them from being executed and revive after finishing the fight, unfortunately OP just goes crazy on attacks that are all blocked guaranteeing the opponent revenge for an easy win.

Tundra 793
11-20-2017, 03:46 AM
see the lies.

I said on RONIN.

HOWEVER Here is the trick the Russian trolls use.

They will present my stats from UBISOFT

so you will look and think yeah he's right

but he purposely didn't present my ronin stats

he presented my overall stats

What he's hoping is you'll confuse what is said which is 'RONIN' and just take the stats he presented as fact.

that's how trolls work lies and misdirection. It's very clear I said RONIN but he's purposely not show you those just my stats

HAHAHHAHAHAH

Just like Russian trolls.

OK Present just my RONIN stats

For starters, the classes name is Aramusha. Not "ronin".

Secondly, the Season 4 Hero stats haven't been added to the public tracker, yet. You're more than welcome to provide your own evidence however.

Thirdly, your overall stats are far, far more relevant and important than your stats for 1 single, very new hero.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 03:57 AM
For starters, the classes name is Aramusha. Not "ronin".

Secondly, the Season 4 Hero stats haven't been added to the public tracker, yet. You're more than welcome to provide your own evidence however.

Thirdly, your overall stats are far, far more relevant and important than your stats for 1 single, very new hero.

ok let me get this straight

1. I say My RONIN stats
2. you say am lying and publish (without my permission) My overall stats
3. you present them as my RONIN stats
4. I say hang on that's not true can you publish my RONIN stats
5 and you say I should do that myself. When you actual already published (without my permission) My others stats
6. then you try and shift the discussion to the fact of actually overall stats are more important.
7. Even though you JUST NOW TRIED TO PRESENT MY OVERALL STATS as my RONIN stats and when you got caught out tell me that overall stats are more important.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 04:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQUlgRM4IbM&feature=youtu.be&t=6m35s

Okay I should really be doing something more productive but it's just so easy to find these snippets where OP just ****s up royally. Here OP nearly captures a zone only to drop off at the last possible moment, leaving it in enemy control to do an honorable thing of helping his teammate though he could have easily waited, at worst the teammate could have been killed but he would have easily been able to stop them from being executed and revive after finishing the fight, unfortunately OP just goes crazy on attacks that are all blocked guaranteeing the opponent revenge for an easy win.

please keep watching all my videos

I need the views.

same video Here I save my team mate from a revenge centurion
https://youtu.be/pQUlgRM4IbM?t=949

LOOK PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THIS GUY IS DOING.

1. HE PRESENTS SINPETS WHERE I MAKE MISTAKES (I ADMIT IT I DO MAKE MISTAKES. IF YOU LOOK AT MY VIDEOS I PLAY FOR 11 HOURS STRAIGHT)
2. HE'LL PRESENT THE SNIPPET WITH PHARES LIKE THIS SNIPPET WAS EASY TO FIND.
3. IT HAPPENS ALOT
4. THEN HE APPLIES THE PERFECT STANDARD META PLAY HE THINKS I CARE ABOUT AND THEN COMMENTS ON WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE
5. I.E THAT VIDEO IF YOU WATCH ALL OF IT I LOSE THE FIRST MATCH BUT I WIN THE SECOND

HOWEVER THE RUSSIAN TROLL KNOWS YOUR NOT GOING TO WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO

HE'S ASSUMING YOU JUST WATCH 2 SECS ON MY GAMEPLAY APPLYING HE CRAPPY STANDARDS AND THAT'S THAT

HOWEVER WE ALL KNOW THAT'S JUST NOT HOW PEOPLE PLAY. WE KNOW THAT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND DONT ALWAYS PLAY PERFECTLY HOWEVER HE WANTS TO SUM UP MY PLAYSTYLE IN 2 SECS.

I MEAN HE REALLY MESSED UP THIS TIME COS IT SHOWS HE'S ON PURPOSE TRYING TO MISLEAD COS THAT VIDEO HAS 2 MATCHS.

ONE WHERE I WIN AND ONE WHERE I LOSE

BUT HE'LL ONLY SHOW YOU THE WORST PART OF THE ONE WHERE I LOSE AND THEN SAY

"YOU SEE THAT'S HOW THIS GUY PLAYS"

ASSUMING YOUR NOT GOING TO LOOK ANY FURTHER

CLASSIC TROLL TATIC

Tundra 793
11-20-2017, 04:02 AM
ok let me get this straight

1. I say My RONIN stats

You made an unfounded claim about a small fraction of your stats.

2. you say am lying and publish (without my permission) My overall stats

Those stats are public. You're as free to publish mine, or any of the other posters, as we are to post yours. They also aren't 100% accurate, but merely give an overall, objective view of your stats.

3. you present them as my RONIN stats

No i did not. I offered your publicly available stats, with no comment as to any specifics regarding them.

4. I say hang on that's not true can you publish my RONIN stats

Like I said before, the new hero stats have not yet been added to the public stat tracking system.

5 and you say I should do that myself. When you actual already published (without my permission) My others stats

See my above replies.

6. then you try and shift the discussion to the fact of actually overall stats are more important.

I did not shift the discussion. I welcomed you to post your own Aramusha stats, while merely pointing out that your overall stats from the other 15 heroes are more relevant than your stats for 1 single, new hero.

7. Even though you JUST NOW TRIED TO PRESENT MY OVERALL STATS as my RONIN stats and when you got caught out tell me that overall stats are more important.

Something tells me you weren't on your schools debate team.

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 04:03 AM
please keep watching all my videos

I need the views. i like watching your videos. When i need to lol at a clueless noob haha

Vakris_One
11-20-2017, 04:11 AM
"This character is totally... totally... totally broken. Watch, I'll beat him using just 2 moves."

In the course of the fight breaks his word and uses 4 moves and still gets his a$$ handed to him in a 3-0 defeat.

"Watch. I'll get him now. I'll beat him three, zero this next match. Just watch. I promise you."

Gets beaten in the first round. British Donald Trump plays For Honor confirmed!

So... apart from documenting this truly epic fail what was the point of this video?

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 04:27 AM
HERE IS THE VIDEO OF ME AGAINST 2 GLADS

REP 63 AND REP 53 (PLEASE NOTE MY REP)

I BEAT THEM BOTH 3-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1McyrOzSj8

HERE'S A VIDEO. OF MY NINJA AGAINST AT REP 59 ZERKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A1__JjegWs

1. at the start of the video it says we're on par skill (He's rep 59 and I'm rep 13) and the game considers us on par

what does this mean. Rep means nothing to your skill level

2. I give him a 3-0

PROOF. They are wrong.

Mods you can close this thread I rest my case.

ChampionRuby50g
11-20-2017, 06:53 AM
1. The first Glad you fought was rep 4 it looked like, and you are a rep 2 Aramusha. It's very hard to judge one players skill on a hero without stats when they play against a brand new hero who hasn't been out for a week against an assassin, which from the get go is the matchup is in favour of you.

2. The 2nd Gladiator was poor for double digit reps. Didn't even feint his attacks.

I would be more willing to compromise here if you where playing someone other than Aramusha, BUT, one game against 2 different players does not show, IMO, the skill level of these other players. I am not saying that you are better or worse, or they are better because higher reps, just that it is a bad example to show to argue your case.

My original point was not that player rep determines skill, but that the matchmaking process determines it by K/D. That is why lower level players against higher levels states skill level on par, etc.

We all have good and bad days while on For Honor to, to further reinforce my point that 1 game is not a good piece of evidence to support your claims.

Reading through the thread again, I don't think anyone mentioned that rep means you are greater skill level. It was that of course, you as Centurion playing against players who are 100% less experienced in the game as they don't have less time.

You mentioned that it said skill level on par in your first video was because they where high level players smurfing. You provided nothing to prove that they are high level smurfs, so how can any of us take you seriously?

You literally say "I didn't use several moves" and then immediately after state "I pressed R2 and throw..." that is multiple moves in case you didn't know. Not 1, like you claim. You also ignored all of that, when from the start you where saying it's 1 move. This shows you are hypocritical and willing to bend facts to suit your needs. So again, how can we take you seriously?

You said you have a second account, and after a couple of matches it puts you against people of your skill. If you truly believe that "after a couple of matches" is an good indicator of skill, you are deluded. This is matchmaking skill been determined of KD, as you would have a high KD after winning your first few matches on a brand new account.

You say "my win ratio on Dominion with Aramusha is 53%...a vast majority...". In your eyes, is a little over half a vast majority?

But lastly, you said people watching your video summed you up in short clips and laughed like that doesn't show skill at all, but expect us to believe you when showing 3 clips fighting 3 different people is an indicator of skill? You are a pretty big hypocrite, and seem like you need to take your own advice. You are more troll like than any of these guys commenting on this thread.

Now watching your original video only makes me think I'm right even more. Reading your comments on that supposed Russian guys comment Made you just look like an absolute tool, spamming replies and absuing someone just because they appeared to be Russian? What kind of person are you, to do that just because some may have been born in a country? I could go into each of your comments and show where you are a ****, but that would take all day. You sound really paranoid about Russians though, all that propoganda gone to your head?
Don't be a hypocrite, your home country would have commited a lot of evil acts in the past.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-20-2017, 07:14 AM
BUT HE'LL ONLY SHOW YOU THE WORST PART OF THE ONE WHERE I LOSE AND THEN SAY

"YOU SEE THAT'S HOW THIS GUY PLAYS"

ASSUMING YOUR NOT GOING TO LOOK ANY FURTHER

CLASSIC TROLL TATIC

Well I don't have all day to go over your videos. I pretty much just skimmed them and almost everywhere I stopped was you failing miserably. I don't think that's a coincidence.

2. I give him a 3-0

Yeah but where's the video of you 3-0ing someone decent with centurion only using one button? I thought that was the point of this thread?

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 08:19 AM
1. The first Glad you fought was rep 4 it looked like, and you are a rep 2 Aramusha. It's very hard to judge one players skill on a hero without stats when they play against a brand new hero who hasn't been out for a week against an assassin, which from the get go is the matchup is in favour of you.

2. The 2nd Gladiator was poor for double digit reps. Didn't even feint his attacks.

I would be more willing to compromise here if you where playing someone other than Aramusha, BUT, one game against 2 different players does not show, IMO, the skill level of these other players. I am not saying that you are better or worse, or they are better because higher reps, just that it is a bad example to show to argue your case.

My original point was not that player rep determines skill, but that the matchmaking process determines it by K/D. That is why lower level players against higher levels states skill level on par, etc.

We all have good and bad days while on For Honor to, to further reinforce my point that 1 game is not a good piece of evidence to support your claims.

Reading through the thread again, I don't think anyone mentioned that rep means you are greater skill level. It was that of course, you as Centurion playing against players who are 100% less experienced in the game as they don't have less time.

You mentioned that it said skill level on par in your first video was because they where high level players smurfing. You provided nothing to prove that they are high level smurfs, so how can any of us take you seriously?

You literally say "I didn't use several moves" and then immediately after state "I pressed R2 and throw..." that is multiple moves in case you didn't know. Not 1, like you claim. You also ignored all of that, when from the start you where saying it's 1 move. This shows you are hypocritical and willing to bend facts to suit your needs. So again, how can we take you seriously?

You said you have a second account, and after a couple of matches it puts you against people of your skill. If you truly believe that "after a couple of matches" is an good indicator of skill, you are deluded. This is matchmaking skill been determined of KD, as you would have a high KD after winning your first few matches on a brand new account.

You say "my win ratio on Dominion with Aramusha is 53%...a vast majority...". In your eyes, is a little over half a vast majority?

But lastly, you said people watching your video summed you up in short clips and laughed like that doesn't show skill at all, but expect us to believe you when showing 3 clips fighting 3 different people is an indicator of skill? You are a pretty big hypocrite, and seem like you need to take your own advice. You are more troll like than any of these guys commenting on this thread.

Now watching your original video only makes me think I'm right even more. Reading your comments on that supposed Russian guys comment Made you just look like an absolute tool, spamming replies and absuing someone just because they appeared to be Russian? What kind of person are you, to do that just because some may have been born in a country? I could go into each of your comments and show where you are a ****, but that would take all day. You sound really paranoid about Russians though, all that propoganda gone to your head?
Don't be a hypocrite, your home country would have commited a lot of evil acts in the past.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH just a load of drivel

please come on my youtube channel and point out where I'm wrong. I know I am 100% factly right on ever fact I stated. a quick cross reference on the internet will do that. but my friend

you're drowning.

the huge wall of drivel nonsensical points ( we all have bad days rubbish)

is proof.

you lost. accept it and move on. learn from this and try and think a bit before you side with the crowd.

proof you are drowning. you're not even thinking

actually Quote me where I said I win a Vast majority

in actual fact it wasn't me that used the term Vast Majority it was your buddy Dukeintinict who said so. and he said I LOST a "Vast Majority'

I'm sorry I can't take you guy seriously when you just flat out in your face talk crap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

p.s did you read what the Poor Guy called me in the first place. It's right there. He called me the "N" Word. I am black and rather than screaming and shouting how offended I am I took matters into my own hands and destroyed him with Facts. A lot of FACTs

but again like all Russian trolls you just like to misdirect and present the truth however you want it.

no mention of the fact he called me the "N" word multiple times. sorry man. I am a black man and if you call me the "N" word you deserve what you get.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 08:22 AM
Well I don't have all day to go over your videos. I pretty much just skimmed them and almost everywhere I stopped was you failing miserably. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Yeah but where's the video of you 3-0ing someone decent with centurion only using one button? I thought that was the point of this thread?

of course we should take your word that you didn't quickly look through a video even though I look through video and know it doesn't take more than like 2 secs to go through a video.

you pretend like to do so would take you all day and you just randomly stopped on places where I made mistakes even though in the video you used I won the second match and you only showed the match I lost.

yeah that sounds random to me

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Alustar.
11-20-2017, 08:28 AM
Wow this is still a thing, huh? Can we just ignore this guy? He's like two months late on the Centurion hate train anyway. (This guy is seeming more like Trump every post)

DaLast_Samurai
11-20-2017, 08:59 AM
It gets more and more sad for him as it goes on.

The need to declare "victory" for himself in yet another temper tantrum - nerd rage rant after having everything he tries to defend torn apart piece by piece, fail after fail.
The cap lock rage - fake laughing out of frustration.

That stuff's your sign right there.
You know he is blind on the inside looking out, telling himself what he needs to hear.
When he feels the need to scream "I Win!". Like a toddler crying because he is so utterly beaten down and enraged.

Queue your typical, predictable response to these types of truths obvious to all.
Some cap lock - fake laugh, crying "LIAR!", and whatever else helps you sleep better in your typical, self-dillusional Trump bubble.

But the loss is all yours Captain Irony, Captain Fail, Japedo.

But don't give up!
The masses got you all wrong of course.
You'll get back to us tomorrow maybe though.
We tucked you in for the night.
Gave Donald his binky.

So, like I said, if you want to call taking his post which objectively debates the actual content of everything you say and utterly destroys and embarrases it with just crying and pouting, "Drivel! I win!", and have your fake cap lock rage laughs without actually debating back any of the substance in which he tore you apart piece by piece, if you want to call that winning?

Well, (pinches your little cheek).
Charlie Sheen thought contracting HIV tiger blood was... winning!... too.
We all know who's really drowning here Japedo.
It's adorable.

You can't fight intellect with nerd rage word vomit, sorry.

Everyone hear is just wrecking you with substance, proof, and embarrasment.
And they are doing it with little effort because honestly, all For Honor issues aside?

It didn't take much of your mic'd up video rage rants against the logical reality of the game, and your complete and utter lack of being able to debate any point on these pages without totally failing to make a valid rebutle, it didn't take much of it for all of us to see what you are.
(See end of post to see what you are)

All you have done for the entire thread has ironically, make the case worse and worse for yourself with fail after fail crying liar against every fact and point put in your face.
Constantly back peddling everytime they break down every fallacy in your rants and putting the factual, opposing reality in it's place.
That's called denial Japedo.

And the fact that your non-sensical rage rants have a repeating theme about liars and facts, as you rage against every fact on paper and video failing to disprove any,
that's where the irony comes in.

Example:
A few pages back arguing your skill with your Arumusha stats, you were not only side stepping, but you were trying to be obtuse as well.

Seeing as how it was pointed out to you that there are no stats showing yet for the new heroes, you tried to side step the main point that your overall stats obviously represent way more value to the argument, being it is a ton larger sample size of your FH career peformance.

And knowing this you tried to accuse him of attempting to misrepresent you for not showing a stat he has no access to.
A stat sample from which anyway is about a week long compared to him showing and stating what is obviously 1,000 times more relevant, being career long.

You tried to accuse him of taking your stats out of context, misrepresenting your skill with what fits his argument best.
You raged at these "troll tactics".

He simply and calmly pointed out that your overall For Honor career stats are obviously a much larger sample size of the skill argument.

This is one example of the way you fail throughout the entire thread when you keep trying to debate as the dimmest bulb in the room.
As if you are tearing apart a mistake in the argument, when you are only making every other person in the room look at you like a chimpanzee trying to solve a puzzle.

You utterly and completely failed.
That is how you peformed in all your attempts througout this thread.

Missing the point, side stepping the point.
Just rambling non-sense back at the point.
And getting incoherently over excited about your fail with fake laugh rage.

Again, that irony thing showing.
As so far throughout the entire thread, you have told the only lies.

You might be trying to be cynical, but based on the intellect we see from you, I would wager it's more likely you are a compulsive liar, and actually believe it yourself.

Which would psychologically explain exactly why you project these faults of yours on everyone else.
Psych 101, the basics for any college freshmen.

All you have to do to understand the extent of your own fail throughout this entire thread is to look up to your previous post on this page where you quote ChampionRuby objectively breaking down every empty, illogical case you try to make, utterly destroying the fallacy of the lack of reality in any part of what you say, all while going about it robotically without mallace, emotion, passion, or much care.

All you have to do is look at that and your emotional response which addresses no points made.
Just the classic Trump Troll screaming at reality.
Screaming, "haaaaaaaa! Lies! I win! Stop trying! You are having a bad day!"
Blah, blah, and blah...

Again, we are back to that projecting problem you have Japedo.
It seems the only one who had a bad day is you.
He seemed pretty indifferent to your emotional screams, and felt no need to reply, as your reply failed to put one tiny dent in his entire argument.

That has been the theme throughout the thread.
That has been your D-Day.
Denial Day.

The only person who got three-oh'd today it appears is you.
One last dose of irony pertainning to the point of your thread originally.

So we talked earlier about what you are.

For a Brit your grammar and grasp of the English language is atrociously on par with your video temper and inability to grasp logic.

It didn't take much for you to show everyone here what a crying, dim witted man child you are is what it boils down to.

But keep paddling!

bmason1000
11-20-2017, 05:43 PM
I don't think smurfs are russian, but even if they are you should really learn to accept them for who they are. They're not hurting anybody, they just want the same rights as the rest of us.

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 06:44 PM

The need to declare "victory" for himself in yet another temper tantrum - nerd rage rant after having everything he tries to defend torn apart piece by piece, fail after fail.

You know he is blind on the inside looking out, telling himself what he needs to hear.
When he feels the need to scream "I Win!". Like a toddler crying because he is so utterly beaten down and enraged.

Queue your typical, predictable response to these types of truths obvious to all.
Some cap lock - fake laugh, crying "LIAR!", and whatever else helps you sleep better in your typical, self-dillusional Trump bubble.

But don't give up!
Gave Donald his binky.

So, like I said, if you want to call taking his post which objectively debates the actual content of everything you say and utterly destroys and embarrases it with just crying and pouting, "Drivel! I win!", and have your fake cap lock rage laughs without actually debating back any of the substance in which he tore you apart piece by piece, if you want to call that winning?

It's adorable.

And they are doing it with little effort because honestly, all For Honor issues aside?

It didn't take much of your mic'd up video rage rants against the logical reality of the game, and your complete and utter lack of being able to debate any point on these pages without totally failing to make a valid rebutle, it didn't take much of it for all of us to see what you are.

All you have done for the entire thread has ironically, make the case worse and worse for yourself with fail after fail crying liar against every fact and point put in your face.
Constantly back peddling everytime they break down every fallacy in your rants and putting the factual, opposing reality in it's place.

And the fact that your non-sensical rage rants have a repeating theme about liars and facts, as you rage against every fact on paper and video failing to disprove any,

Example:
A few pages back arguing your skill with your Arumusha stats, you were not only side stepping, but you were trying to be obtuse as well.

Seeing as how it was pointed out to you that there are no stats showing yet for the new heroes, you tried to side step the main point that your overall stats obviously represent way more value to the argument, being it is a ton larger sample size of your FH career peformance.

And knowing this you tried to accuse him of attempting to misrepresent you for not showing a stat he has no access to.
A stat sample from which anyway is about a week long compared to him showing and stating what is obviously 1,000 times more relevant, being career long.

You tried to accuse him of taking your stats out of context, misrepresenting your skill with what fits his argument best.

He simply and calmly pointed out that your overall For Honor career stats are obviously a much larger sample size of the skill argument.

This is one example of the way you fail throughout the entire thread when you keep trying to debate as the dimmest bulb in the room.
As if you are tearing apart a mistake in the argument, when you are only making every other person in the room look at you like a chimpanzee trying to solve a puzzle.

You might be trying to be cynical, but based on the intellect we see from you, I would wager it's more likely you are a compulsive liar, and actually believe it yourself.

Which would psychologically explain exactly why you project these faults of yours on everyone else.

All you have to do to understand the extent of your own fail throughout this entire thread is to look up to your previous post on this page where you quote ChampionRuby objectively breaking down every empty, illogical case you try to make, utterly destroying the fallacy of the lack of reality in any part of what you say, all while going about it robotically without mallace, emotion, passion, or much care.

All you have to do is look at that and your emotional response which addresses no points made.
Blah, blah, and blah...

He seemed pretty indifferent to your emotional screams, and felt no need to reply, as your reply failed to put one tiny dent in his entire argument.

Denial Day.

For a Brit your grammar and grasp of the English language is atrociously on par with your video temper and inability to grasp logic.

It didn't take much for you to show everyone here what a crying, dim witted man child you are is what it boils down to.

But keep paddling!

yeah baby that was good. Good girl/boy keep going. It feels great. ;)

I love it when a boy/girl has no gag reflex and can go all the way deep into me like you do

p.s to Gag someone in English is to shut them up and stop them from talking of course. :cool:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gag :cool:

Arekonator
11-20-2017, 07:09 PM
>trying this hard to be edgy

Rasputinking
11-20-2017, 07:16 PM
>trying this hard to be edgy

Yeah that's good. keep going

ChampionRuby50g
11-20-2017, 10:33 PM

actually Quote me where I said I win a Vast majority

in actual fact it wasn't me that used the term Vast Majority it was your buddy Dukeintinict who said so. and he said I LOST a "Vast Majority'

Ok, if you want. "Wow, that's a vast majority of the time"

The way you stated that made it look like you are claiming 53% is a majority.

DaLast_Samurai
11-20-2017, 11:02 PM
yeah baby that was good. Good girl/boy keep going. It feels great. ;)

I love it when a boy/girl has no gag reflex and can go all the way deep into me like you do

p.s to Gag someone in English is to shut them up and stop them from talking of course. :cool:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gag :cool:

That's all?
Oh, Japedo.
Stick a fork in you poor guy.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:26 AM
That's all?
Oh, Japedo.
Stick a fork in you poor guy.

Faster Faster

one sec I gotta take a phone call.

Keep going though

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Ok, if you want. "Wow, that's a vast majority of the time"

The way you stated that made it look like you are claiming 53% is a majority.

no cos you don't understand English and are stupid. you can't spot CLEAR Sarcasm

Sorry not my fault English isn't your native tongue.

Speaking of tongues why don't you keep using yours. I love a bit of tongue action

Matsattac
11-21-2017, 12:33 AM
The reputation of u and Youre opponents clearly gives them an unandvantage u know most char moves, they dont for start when to faint when to let go.. Im playing Zerker main and as an example, when i face someone in duel i always go for the head slicer- top heavy to determit How good reaction, block and parry timing they have and start from there. Mix IT up and good to go. But when My opponent dont know My starting heavy hitters they dont stand a chance wich mostly are Low reps.. And Im only rep31 when i face someone close to mine or hugger i have to step up alot on the feint game just to stand chance.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:35 AM
The reputation of u and Youre opponents clearly gives them an unandvantage u know most char moves, they dont for start when to faint when to let go.. Im playing Zerker main and as an example, when i face someone in duel i always go for the head slicer- top heavy to determit How good reaction, block and parry timing they have and start from there. Mix IT up and good to go. But when My opponent dont know My starting heavy hitters they dont stand a chance wich mostly are Low reps.. And Im only rep31 when i face someone close to mine or hugger i have to step up alot on the feint game just to stand chance.

oh wow

you're so good at this

keep doing what your doing

Matsattac
11-21-2017, 12:42 AM
No Im not good i should say above avarage not more in anyway i play with some friends WHO are rep 110 and 120+ and even tho its says that we are equal we arent at all.. What system are u on would Love to go a few rounds

Stop being so aggressive on ur posts.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:43 AM
No Im not good i should say above avarage not more in anyway i play with some friends WHO are rep 110 and 120+ and even tho its says that we are equal we arent at all.. What system are u on would Love to go a few rounds

nah man believe in yourself

so doing soooo good!!!!!!

WOW 110 and 120

YOUR AMAZING!!!!!

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 12:44 AM
Poor Japedo.
He's completely given up suffering having every weak failed argument of his shattered.

He's just kicking and screaming on rage repeat now, "keep going" *insert random grade school level insult*

Poor guy.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:45 AM
poor japedo.
He's completely given up suffering having every weak failed argument of his shattered.

He's just kicking and screaming on rage repeat now, "keep going" *insert random grade school level insult*

poor guy.

yes yes yes!!!!

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 12:46 AM
Well, at least this thread ended up getting it's three-oh after all.
Lmao.

Matsattac
11-21-2017, 12:47 AM
Got kids and work to Take care of and cant stand ur atitude,man i like this game alot and ppl like u and ur whining and **** drags IT down so bad.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:48 AM

Actually I will play you

but not online.

Come to Britain. Meet me face to face and we'll sit on a console I provide and play

come on

You said you wanted to play me. those are you terms

Here are mine

That's how deals are made

it's not this one sided crap you guys seem to think it is

come to Britain
and I'll play you.

100% :cool:

or are you Chicken :D

Meeting point : Brixton london England. I'll meet you there anytime anywhere. :cool:

exact meeting point: Brixton station

time: anytime between 6pm to 12pm anyway.

I have a friend there who has a recording station but in the back he has an awesome gaming setup.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:49 AM
Got kids and work to Take care of and cant stand ur atitude,man i like this game alot and ppl like u and ur whining and **** drags IT down so bad.

Thanks for the good times.

cya

trust me you're worth it

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:50 AM
Well, at least this thread ended up getting it's three-oh after all.
Lmao.

Lovely...Jesus loves you baby

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 12:51 AM
The post that sent you paddling.
Lmao:)

But don't give up!
Gave Donald his binky.

It's adorable.

Example:

Blah, blah, and blah...

Denial Day.

But keep paddling!

ChampionRuby50g
11-21-2017, 12:54 AM
no cos you don't understand English and are stupid. you can't spot CLEAR Sarcasm

Sorry not my fault English isn't your native tongue.

Speaking of tongues why don't you keep using yours. I love a bit of tongue action

Well, English is my native tounge. But please, continue on about how easy it is to detect sarcasm online through a few words on a screen. Everyone surely knew what tone you were using.

And now you're just getting weird.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 12:56 AM
Well, English is my native tounge. But please, continue on about how easy it is to detect sarcasm online through a few words on a screen. Everyone surely knew what tone you were using.

And now you're just getting weird.

wow English is your native tongue and you couldn't spot that. WOW

ok erm.......

Just stay pretty ok.

It will be all good in the end...My bad another phonecall

carry on though. you're doing a good job with your virtual tongue.

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 12:57 AM
Somebody throw the poor guy a floaty.
I feel guilty at this point.

We reduced him to screaming and moaning "yes" and "more" for us.

The poor fish is just flapping around the deck.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 01:04 AM

it's true. you give me so much pleasure. I'm speechless

don't feel guilty just remember

Jesus loves you.

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 01:04 AM
Good girl.
I like a girl who knows her place.
You took everyone's release like a champ.

ChampionRuby50g
11-21-2017, 01:10 AM

Look, the way I see it, this thread is just free entertainment. I feel like this is an Orc on shadow of war, and we have just continued to shame him worse than death.

https://youtu.be/J5yDu6hLxjg

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 01:11 AM

come on

you laid down a duel

I have accepted but I have my own terms

do you accept.

yah or nah.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 01:12 AM
Look, the way I see it, this thread is just free entertainment. I feel like this is an Orc on shadow of war, and we have just continued to shame him worse than death.

https://youtu.be/J5yDu6hLxjg

Yes I agree you did a good JOB.

As good as
Alexandra Feodorovna

Jesus loved her like he loves you.

Just in case you don't know who she is. I'll help
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Feodorovna_(Alix_of_Hesse)

with such great people

one can only hope you can be there with them in their final moments :cool:

Shame about march 15 1917

Why do I think march 15 1917 is a shame. That's the day she was last seen alive

and I believe she did the BEST JOB she could :D

I mean she hold a significant role in History. She was the last ruler of the Russian empire. The Russian monarchy, then end of a long line of Russian history.

And it ended on that day.

Come you gotta give it to her. She did a great JOB :o

I can only hope she found JESUS and he did infact SAVE HER ;)

I mean she was so special

There was an unbroken line of rulers from Vikings to HER :nonchalance:

and before you say why are you focusing on her.

Well the last line of unbroken lines are always remembered

1.Clepartra the most famous pharaoh. was actually the last pharaoh
2. There are movies about he last samurai
3. The last emperor of china

I mean the last one and how they meet their end in an unbroken line that lasted 1000s of years is always significant.

in a way when ever you play a viking in this game you are playing the people that lead to her.

All the great artist, musicians, philosophers, peoples, struggles, victories, defeats everything Russia had been since the vikings lead to HER.

Like I said she did a great JOB :D

I'm not sure about the exact story of her death

but I know Cleopatra committed sucide cos she refused to surrender to octavos

The emperor of Constantinople took of he emperor's robes and launched himself into a crowd of enemy soldiers

Can you tell me how she meet her end

I don't know.

I just hope she found JESUS.

I know the last emperor of china died in prison. And was not Humiliated but died after years suffering in prison

I know the last samurai miyamoto died for his beliefs and charged head first with swords into a crowd of soldiers with guns

but how did the last monarch of Russia die.

It's must have been a glorious death full of life and explosions I bet

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 01:39 AM
I believed in mythical things like Jesus and Santa Clause too once.

Then I went to school and read a science book.
Just saying.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 01:58 AM

Just saying.

yes but this in the modern age

SHE really wanted to find Jesus

and how ever and what ever she wanted inside her

I just hope she found it and got a bucket full of it :cool:

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 01:59 AM
What's with the random history lesson anyway?
Oh, Japedo, the only we can get you to stop screaming and moaning for us and go on one of your nerd rage rants anymore is when it's some completely random topic?

Keep paddling!

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 01:59 AM

Just saying.

What's with the random history lesson anyway?
Oh, Japedo, the only we can get to stop screaming and moaning for us and go on one of your nerd rage rants anymore is when it's some completely random topic?

Keep paddling!

btw since you know about science and don't believe in a creator

can you tell me how the universe was created

I mean simple things like how long did it take gravity to form?

what's the difference between red shift and blue shift when referring to astrophysics?

using the theory of relativity explain how time travel would be possible?

explain to me the significance of Jupiter's position relative to the earth?

name one significant pre socratic (this is critically important for mathematics)?

which culture first discovered the number 0?

how long did it take for the known universe to materialise?

what do scientist mean by the electron cloud that surrounds an atom?
explain the phonemon of an electron moving from one ring to another?

explain the importance of differentiation?

then explain the importance of integration?

Which culture invented algebra

who is responsible for the modern calendar?

how days in a week did ancient eygpt have.

and tell me who was calculus?

in good schools in England you learn this.

who is the first king in written recorded European history.

Who were the first dynasty of china

what is the Japanese name for themselves

What regilion was budda before he founded Buddhism?

what book is Voltaire famous for?

how did Rene decorates die?

who was comsimo medici? what was he significance to machiavelli

who really inspired Machiavelli?

who founded Alexandra in eypgt

what is the name of the last family of pharoahs

when did they come to power?

what lead them to power?

What language did they speak?

Why did Julius Caesar pick Cleopatra to be pharaoh

what happened there?

What happened in the trial of socrates?

name one of aristole's books?

explain Ancient Greek education system?

explain how early democracy worked in ancient athens?

What did Aristotle call his school?

who was Atahualpa and explain his signicance to south america and the americas in general

what are the names of the Spanish king and queen upon the discovery of America

explain the significance of the Boston tea party

what book triggered the American civil war

how did the south respond to the industrial revolution.

how did the southern states see themselves besides then being slave owners

what is the Chinese name for confuiucus
You went to school so tell me?

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 02:03 AM
There could be infinite Universes.
All banging open and eventually collapsing back on themselves as scientists have proven one day ours will.

And as some have shown and discussed ways that indeed something can come from nothing via the big bang.

It's okay to believe in your magic bearded daddy in the clouds with pearly gates though.

Whatever gets you through the day little wing.

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 02:06 AM
But seriously, having a creation vs. evolution argument in your failed three-oh thread sounds boring.

I know you are desperate to rant and moan about random topics since the post that destroyed the original argument and sent you reeling into submissive girl mode.

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 02:07 AM
You remember...

But don't give up!
Gave Donald his binky.

It's adorable.

Example:

Blah, blah, and blah...

Denial Day.

But keep paddling!

bmason1000
11-21-2017, 02:15 AM
How is this thread not locked yet? This is ridiculous haha

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 02:18 AM
So, I'll say lastly after dominating you into your submissive girl mode, along with everyone else here that got a piece of that pie in this gank bang.

I should leave you the last words while I go play the game.

You need something after getting three-oh'd for 9 pages in your own thread.

You need some random rant lastly to feel a touch better about the 9 pages of utter fail.

You let it all out there girl!

I promise to maybe look back someday if I remember.

Queue some cap lock nerd rage laugh baby!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 02:41 AM
So, I'll say lastly after dominating you into your submissive girl mode, along with everyone else here that got a piece of that pie in this gank bang.

I should leave you the last words while I go play the game.

You need something after getting three-oh'd for 9 pages in your own thread.

You need some random rant lastly to feel a touch better about the 9 pages of utter fail.

You let it all out there girl!

I promise to maybe look back someday if I remember.

Queue some cap lock nerd rage laugh baby!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Couldn't even answer one question

not 1.

sad really

and you dare call yourself educated.

Rasputinking
11-21-2017, 02:43 AM
There could be infinite Universes.
All banging open and eventually collapsing back on themselves as scientists have proven one day ours will.

And as some have shown and discussed ways that indeed something can come from nothing via the big bang.

It's okay to believe in your magic bearded daddy in the clouds with pearly gates though.

Whatever gets you through the day little wing.

ok you talk about infinite Universe and them interacting with each other

explain string theory. As that is actually what you're referring too and is the scienficifc field that covers what your talking about.

Tundra 793
11-21-2017, 10:05 AM
ok you talk about infinite Universe and them interacting with each other

explain string theory. As that is actually what you're referring too and is the scienficifc field that covers what your talking about.

You are without any shadow of doubt, the most sad and pathetic person I've had the misfortune of meeting in a very long time.

Your behavior is just a cavalcade of textbook narcissism, ignorance, egotistical and downright maniacal self-centered ravings.

Either you're a troll, and a bad one at that. Or you're a truly unpleasant and tragic person.

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 02:53 PM
He's just trying hard.
You'll have to forgive him.

The only three-oh in his three-oh thread was the 9 pages of him getting tossed around like the prison drag queen.

KotoKuraken
11-21-2017, 03:47 PM
oi mah poster mate, why don't you look at this, Lawbro is OP! He 3-0'd somebody only using top light That's pretty OP isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW248h-6oGE

Your **** example is done better on other heroes mate, and it's done better on other heroes by not looking like an incompetant ****** when you're screaming OP while losin

DaLast_Samurai
11-21-2017, 03:53 PM
oi mah poster mate, why don't you look at this, Lawbro is OP! He 3-0'd somebody only using top light That's pretty OP isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW248h-6oGE

Your **** example is done better on other heroes mate, and it's done better on other heroes by not looking like an incompetant ****** when you're screaming OP while losin

"I'm gonna three-oh you, next match, PROMISE! Watch, I PROMISE I'll three-oh you".

Then he gets dead quite as the weakest under powered assassin Orochi dismatles him playing scared and only hitting him after he tries to reach him from 8 feet away with a heavy stab.

Or when starts whinning excusesl against the Gladiator that dismantles him.

Lol, great video!

subdude1974
11-25-2017, 08:13 PM
This is the dumbest fíing video ever made. You didnít use 2 moves. You didnít use 1 button. You didnít do anything that wasnít supremely easy to avoid. You do this to me and you are getting drilled in the ground by any/every character that I use. And not tooting my own horn. I suck with most characters. I am decent to pretty good with 4. But the only thing this video proves is that you have no clue what you are talking about.