PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Question Reemed gift through the promotion, but not showing up

Hamstergeval
11-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Few days ago I bought a sshd to upgrade my ps4 storage. From my retailer I got along a voucher code to redeem the game with my own choice of platform. I picked the ps4 version, but when I get the `SUCCESS! YOU HAVE JUST UNLOCKED: To access your gift, you will have to launch Assassin's CreedŽ Origins on PS4. For more information, visit the extlinks.faq. See you in game on October 27.` I get the email it got activated for PC.

Then when I go check my PC uplay account it's not in there and when I check my ps4 account I don't have it on that either. First I thought of going to psn and launch it that way. It only allows me to purchase the game. Anyone know whats going on? lol

Black_Widow9
11-19-2017, 10:14 PM
Hi Hamstergeval,

I would get in touch with the retailer that offered the voucher code. They should be able to help you troubleshoot this.

Thanks

Hamstergeval
11-20-2017, 12:55 PM
I did, but they said they only provide the vouchers and the link to redeem them. Nothing more.

SamMCJohn117
12-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Did you manage to get this sorted out? I bought my ssd and got the code for the game today. Went through the same redemption process other than choosing Xbox One, got an email indicating it had been redeemed for PC instead. :confused: Checked both accounts and could find no indication the game was available to download from either. I'm stumped.

Clocktile
12-28-2017, 07:38 PM
anybody figure out to download the content for the ps4 yet??? followed the same steps and selected ps4 download only to be told to check my pc downloader _ no sign of game