PDA

View Full Version : Assassins on console

WarrenPeace45
11-19-2017, 05:44 PM
With adding shaman into the game Assassins besides the zerker are stupidly op. Shinobi is amazingly cancerous with his light spam and spamming kicks that barely take much stam anymore and + the health buff. The PK also with stupid light spam and. Stupidly op feints and her zone is just cancer. Shaman..... Wtf?! Was Ubisoft even thinking, I know even looking at her abilities on a piece of paper had to be enough to know she'd be OP asf. When ever I see someone she's " HA DUR DUR less op then launch cent" I wanna smack the crap out of em, cent was op I agree but she's a new level of stupid, she practically a 2nd generation character who has every thing every other hero has but 2 or even 3x better. She doesn't even have an assassins hp, A stronger and more rewarding and less risk Demons embrace that has stupid tracking, I fought a shaman in a duel and she tried to pounce me I literally dodged while she was coming at me and I went behind her then she just does a whole 360 and gets me like wtf?, and her feint game, being able to put a fast bleed on u with almost every attack she throws out making her a 50/50 character overwall, she can feint her pounce to..... again wtf ?, it's practically impossible to dodge when she's upclose to u and it does too much dmg, I don't mind the healing but the damage is absurd. Anyone trying to defend the shaman, mains her becuz she's stupid easy and stupid op, or they're just idiots.

Maxime_Qc-
11-19-2017, 05:53 PM
I didn't read it all because only by your first line it's clear that you don't know **** about assassin's..

And yet you complaining here

Berserker is the strongest of all when you know how To use it

I deflect a lot and Allways win... sometime the little trick like top light cancel side heavy To guardbreak and do it again ... side heavy top light cancel next side heavy To guardbreak ... or wall close enought push To wall HEADCRUSHER

Side light top heavy HEADCRUSHER cancel it ... wait for the deflect push To wall again HEADCRUSHER. ..

Sometime when none of these work you just trhow some light. .. feint the heavy To light... ect ... so easy and nothing cheesy love m'y zerker!!!

WarrenPeace45
11-19-2017, 06:07 PM
I didn't read it all because only by your first line it's clear that you don't know **** about assassin's..

And yet you complaining here

Berserker is the strongest of all when you know how To use it

I deflect a lot and Allways win... sometime the little trick like top light cancel side heavy To guardbreak and do it again ... side heavy top light cancel next side heavy To guardbreak ... or wall close enought push To wall HEADCRUSHER

Side light top heavy HEADCRUSHER cancel it ... wait for the deflect push To wall again HEADCRUSHER. ..

Sometime when none of these work you just trhow some light. .. feint the heavy To light... ect ... so easy and nothing cheesy love m'y zerker!!!

If you think beserker is the strongest assassin your a god damned idiot, foh

iceman433523
11-19-2017, 06:14 PM
why does berzerker get hyper aromor that is better than shougoki but other assassins doesn't get it

WarrenPeace45
11-19-2017, 06:34 PM
why does berzerker get hyper aromor that is better than shougoki but other assassins doesn't get it
Without hyper armor he'd be pretty trash and for the record I don't main zerker I rarely even use him so no it's not me tryin to defend my main, I just know how crappy he is compared to the rest of the assassins.

Maxime_Qc-
11-19-2017, 07:41 PM
After i replied here i met some others "Quebecois" like me * .. and they invited me in a private match .. and they chose To play aramusha so i was like

"Allright good times to try m'y zerker against aramusha "...

So yeah once i understand (still made some mistake but wasn't trying hard either.. that was just a friendly match)

Here's how it end. ...

https://youtu.be/d8cTFNk-zCQ

TheTool85
11-19-2017, 08:03 PM
After i replied here i met some others "Quebecois" like me * .. and they invited me in a private match .. and they chose To play aramusha so i was like

So yeah once i understand (still made some mistake but wasn't trying hard either.. that was just a friendly match)

Here's how it end. ...

Wow thanks! That is a good vid, and a great skilled fighting style! Thumbs up!
But for the most part i want to thank you for not jumping on the 'uhhh zerker is soo damn weak' train, as many (not all!) Zerker mains do in this forum.

ChrisTaben2017
11-19-2017, 09:39 PM
I'm a rep 30 turbo warden and the only characters that can kill me everytime in tourni's are berserker (ridiculously good feints, hyper armour, trade offs and most damage top heavy in the game) Shinobi (just ripped straight out of another game on his own level) and Shaman the most op of them all

Alustar.
11-19-2017, 09:54 PM
I love people complaining about about classes.
Bunch of whiney kids.

Dane520123
11-19-2017, 11:55 PM
I love people complaining about about classes.
Bunch of whiney kids.

I don't think you KnOw kNoW what the age of a Kid is you ******

Dane520123
11-19-2017, 11:56 PM
Wow thanks! That is a good vid, and a great skilled fighting style! Thumbs up!
But for the most part i want to thank you for not jumping on the 'uhhh zerker is soo damn weak' train, as many (not all!) Zerker mains do in this forum.
You guys realize you're proving his point right ? ROFL

Alustar.
11-20-2017, 12:23 AM
I don't think you KnOw kNoW what the age of a Kid is you ******

You are mistaken if you think something as arbitrary as a number defines maturity.

Knight_Raime
11-20-2017, 12:34 AM
At this point in for honor's life span if you struggle with "light spam" either you're a new player and thus blaming the game instead of your own lacking skill or you've just never been good at the game but you still continue to blame the game.
Console isn't an excuse either. Plenty of good console players out there that block and parry lights.

DaLast_Samurai
11-20-2017, 12:43 AM
With adding shaman into the game Assassins besides the zerker are stupidly op.

Aw hall naw...
YAH KNOWWWE dayaumn well my Orochi is the weakest assassin on the block.

Dane520123
11-20-2017, 12:59 AM
At this point in for honor's life span if you struggle with "light spam" either you're a new player and thus blaming the game instead of your own lacking skill or you've just never been good at the game but you still continue to blame the game.
Console isn't an excuse either. Plenty of good console players out there that block and parry lights.
Assassins r gay, simple as that mostly pk and Shaman, they disgust me

PDXGorechild
11-20-2017, 12:52 PM

Here's how it end. ...

This proves absolutely nothing. On one hand you have a skilled player on a Berserker, using parries and deflects to good effect and spamming lights against a noob on Aramashu who is throwing predictable attacks. Interchange the Berserker with any class and you will have the same outcome.

As for the " jumping on the 'uhhh zerker is soo damn weak' train", us Berserker mains aren't so naive to say the class is useless. Against noobs who haven't learnt to block or parry I have a great time carving them up with hyper armour. The infinite, "uninterruptible" combo can seem ridiculous if you've never seen it before. But once you've been playing for a few months and learnt the ropes you'll steamroll most Berserkers. The only ones that will give you any trouble at all are the ones who know how to feint, deflect, parry and make use of throwing you into walls. But even these rare beasts never make it into any of the pro tournaments, ever. Hence why the dev's are reworking him ;)

As for the other Assassins, i'd say it's a mixed bag. Berserker and Orochi certainly can't be considered "Powerful" compared to most of the other classes and are considered by most people in the know to be bottom tier. Shinobi, Glad and PK are probably all upper tier. Shaman needs her numbers tweaked, obviously. I feel like these classes should be more of a benchmark for the others, however.

EDIT: Also, if that is your first time on Berserker, why do you have top tier gear and a 15k Halloween costume?

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 05:31 PM
This proves absolutely nothing. On one hand you have a skilled player on a Berserker, using parries and deflects to good effect and spamming lights against a noob on Aramashu who is throwing predictable attacks. Interchange the Berserker with any class and you will have the same outcome.

As for the " jumping on the 'uhhh zerker is soo damn weak' train", us Berserker mains aren't so naive to say the class is useless. Against noobs who haven't learnt to block or parry I have a great time carving them up with hyper armour. The infinite, "uninterruptible" combo can seem ridiculous if you've never seen it before. But once you've been playing for a few months and learnt the ropes you'll steamroll most Berserkers. The only ones that will give you any trouble at all are the ones who know how to feint, deflect, parry and make use of throwing you into walls. But even these rare beasts never make it into any of the pro tournaments, ever. Hence why the dev's are reworking him ;)

As for the other Assassins, i'd say it's a mixed bag. Berserker and Orochi certainly can't be considered "Powerful" compared to most of the other classes and are considered by most people in the know to be bottom tier. Shinobi, Glad and PK are probably all upper tier. Shaman needs her numbers tweaked, obviously. I feel like these classes should be more of a benchmark for the others, however.

EDIT: Also, if that is your first time on Berserker, why do you have top tier gear and a 15k Halloween costume?

You missunderstand me i said first time playing as a zerker AGAINST aramusha

PDXGorechild
11-21-2017, 09:44 AM
You missunderstand me i said first time playing as a zerker AGAINST aramusha

Yeah I got that... I meant that even though that was your first time as a Berserker you won because you outplayed your opponent using mechanics every class has, if you'd used any other class the result would have been the same as the Aramashu is throwing predictable attacks and not playing very well...

Vordred
11-21-2017, 11:35 AM
to be honest ubi **** the bed when they decided to have the console version run at 30fps compared to the pc 60.

it makes balancing for both PC and Console almost impossible. unless they use different values for console and PC, and they have already shown they are way too lazy to do that.

but making a fighting game especially one like this that's not 60fps a second was just a stupid decision. still got to always make it look pretty rather than play better right?

Alustar.
11-21-2017, 01:04 PM
Frames per second only effects smoothness of animation sequences. Higher frames per second have larger latency discrepancies, especially on console.

More frames per second won't give you more time to react to moves. A 500ms attack will activate the same, regardless of frame rate.

Vordred
11-21-2017, 02:33 PM
Frames per second only effects smoothness of animation sequences. Higher frames per second have larger latency discrepancies, especially on console.

More frames per second won't give you more time to react to moves. A 500ms attack will activate the same, regardless of frame rate.

the time is the same yes, but visually making it smoother makes it much easy for you to read and react too. having played both, it is far easy to spot of the startup of an attack and work out where you need to block on the PC, timing your parries or reacting to feints is also easier.

if you dropped the FPS to 15, the time would still be 500ms, but the image would be choppy and laggy looking, making it even harder, more frames of information and smoothness is always better.

Alustar.
11-21-2017, 06:46 PM
the time is the same yes, but visually making it smoother makes it much easy for you to read and react too. having played both, it is far easy to spot of the startup of an attack and work out where you need to block on the PC, timing your parries or reacting to feints is also easier.

if you dropped the FPS to 15, the time would still be 500ms, but the image would be choppy and laggy looking, making it even harder, more frames of information and smoothness is always better.

With the level of detail we have with video games that's badly negligent at bread and is the crutch argument that in my opinion is thrown out to excuse poor players.
You are taking fractions of a fraction of a second that is barely noticeable.
Are we really going to rehash this old and tired argument? So unless anyone in here has more experience animating 3D rigs, I'm gong to say your physical knowledge of the subject matter is moot.

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 03:14 AM
no cause season 1 everyone said he was op I remember cause I main rochi because of the katana and fight style, they called for a nerf on his top lights and storm rush not to mention his side lights. oh the good ol days.

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 03:44 AM
fps are jack squat to the good ole tv settings standard 120 hz mine 240 when you add that on top of all them lil features for smoothing and sharpness it starts to drop your lag but makes it look like ****, however you take a lil here add a lil there evens out, "but wait what about wired over wireless," really man, how long does it take for a f-ing satilite signal to go from station f-ing outer space then to your lil dish outside. 250MS yet from across the room that's why your timing was off, dear mother and Joseph, look lag is lag will always be there till the quantum age, till then do whatcha can, try to stay in local region, if you can't well it sucks, I know trust me I know, but to just flat out say assassins are op dear lord, she is no faster than 99.9% of the roster, and health is right there with the rest 120 warden 130 shinobi 110 yeah that op guy the use to be one shoted by long bow valks javelin, "man was he ever op", his dmg is crap half of what everyone else does at base. you turtle and time your parries right shinobi is done same for every one. everyone. if you can't parry it's cause of lag then how come the guy on the other end can, wouldn't he have the same lag? I'm not saying it's perfect or skill, what I'm saying is it will never be gone, people cried and moaned and pissed and whined about time snap they take it out, oh lord put it back :confused: WTF do you people even know what you want. shamen sucks range tracking we know, they know. it's like they left it there to give you people something to whine about so you would lay off of another issue, "shinny keys ploy". a good anything can beat a good anything, if their play styles counter. if they are the same come back tomorrow for the end cause it's gonna be a long match. Damn what a ramble, *focus forsakin* look as an assassin main "cause I like to be mobile" I can kill and die my kd is not even 1.5 so how is my char op? cuase I'm suck even with op chars? but isn't that what your saying **** players become gods when they use assassins...watch what you write because so let it be written so let it be read and we can all go back to the post after post and compare complaints...........

Vordred
11-22-2017, 03:38 PM
With the level of detail we have with video games that's badly negligent at bread and is the crutch argument that in my opinion is thrown out to excuse poor players.
You are taking fractions of a fraction of a second that is barely noticeable.
Are we really going to rehash this old and tired argument? So unless anyone in here has more experience animating 3D rigs, I'm going to say your physical knowledge of the subject matter is moot.

seriously why do you always go on about people with knowledge of 3d animating? that's got nothing to do with it, we are talking about human reactions and the way we process information.

every fraction of a second counts, the more information you see the better you register and can react it too. it's about human physiology, not 3d animation.

Alustar.
11-22-2017, 04:13 PM
seriously why do you always go on about people with knowledge of 3d animating? that's got nothing to do with it, we are talking about human reactions and the way we process information.

every fraction of a second counts, the more information you see the better you register and can react it too. it's about human physiology, not 3d animation.

Probably because frame rates only deal with smoothness of animations between key frames (do you even know what a key frame is?) The start up and durations of attacks do not change with higher frames per second.
The fact you are arguing this tells me that you have no clue what you are taking about. Experience in the given field you wish to debate is critical without looking like a know nothing tool who just can't seem to git gud brah.
I'm sorry you don't seem to grasp the more subtle nuances of this topic, but if you actually knew anything about animating you'd be more equipped to argue this, and I'd be more inclined to listen to a weird you have to say.

SammyCannon
11-22-2017, 05:07 PM
^^ Are you saying that fps does not matter in competetive gaming?

Vordred
11-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Probably because frame rates only deal with smoothness of animations between key frames (do you even know what a key frame is?) The start up and durations of attacks do not change with higher frames per second.
The fact you are arguing this tells me that you have no clue what you are taking about. Experience in the given field you wish to debate is critical without looking like a know nothing tool who just can't seem to git gud brah.
I'm sorry you don't seem to grasp the more subtle nuances of this topic, but if you actually knew anything about animating you'd be more equipped to argue this, and I'd be more inclined to listen to a weird you have to say.

christ sake, no one ever said the animation changes or is longer.this has nothing to do with the animation it's self, it seem you don't get the point of what people are saying.

also wtf has this to do with getting good?? i can play just fine on console. but there is a significant difference between playing at 30fps and 60fps.

just out of interest, what do you play on?

David_gorda
11-22-2017, 05:31 PM
christ sake, no one ever said the animation changes or is longer.this has nothing to do with the animation it's self, it seem you don't get the point of what people are saying.

also wtf has this to do with getting good?? i can play just fine on console. but there is a significant difference between playing at 30fps and 60fps.

just out of interest, what do you play on?
Alustar playes peacekeeper and shaman on console lol. Pretty obvious why he tells lies that fps doesnt matter.

Vordred
11-22-2017, 05:57 PM
Alustar playes peacekeeper and shaman on console lol. Pretty obvious why he tells lies that fps doesnt matter.

hahaha yeah, that would explain it.

was trying to figure how someone couldn't understand how a smoother more fluid image allows you to process what you are seeing better.

SammyCannon
11-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Well I hope he takes that discussion with every gaming pro, their organisations and sponsors.
On the other hand ps4 controler input lag is quite bad even on 60fps.