PDA

View Full Version : aya blade of the goddess bug

JouviUS
11-19-2017, 03:49 PM
Finished the quest after lightning the Pharaos and nothing more. No cutscenes. I can move Aya and that is all. I can't abort the quest or restart it. It is like playing a ghost. Nobody is attacking me and I can't go nowhere except in front of the fort. Please Help.

Despise8
11-19-2017, 10:40 PM
same. very frustrating . all I've found on other forums is ppl saying when contacting ubsoft about this, all they get is "start over". really!? 50 hours in geared in all legendary 40 gear. hope thats not the case. waiting for my response.......

CatsnBikes
11-20-2017, 11:03 AM
keep restarting the mission over and over again. I had a problem with the mission at sea, I can't remember the name. I had to restart the mission over about 10 times before it started to work right

Koromor
11-21-2017, 10:42 PM
I also have this bug, praying they fixed this, the same thing happened, game froze on cut scene where aya was lighting the brazier. Then i load as aya (quest part is completed) and cant do anything, cant fight people, if i stray too far from start point she just stops responding.

I tried reloading and resetting mission objective 25+ times now, doesnt change anything.

Please ubisoft fix this game breaking bug so i can continue playing.

Ubi-Keo
11-30-2017, 12:56 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.

Can you confirm if the issue was resolved after installing the latest patch update last week?