PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I buy Assassin's Creed Origins from Ubisoft Store?

TanxFan
11-19-2017, 06:03 AM
It just displayed -100% and game is 0. And I used all 4 ways to pay but it didn't work.
It displayed We're sorry but the transaction failed and the payment has not been validated. Please note you will not be charged. Please try to order again. We would recommend you use another payment method.
I just want to buy and play the game. Why can't I buy the game from Ubisoft Store? PLS can somebody tell me how to deal with this problem?

IsAZebraACat
11-19-2017, 06:29 AM
Can you access the support site? I don't think the community managers can help with this.

ai_ab
11-19-2017, 08:17 AM
I guess that's because there is either an error on the web-site or the price was hacked as ACO can't be sold for free.

AssAsINHoLY
11-19-2017, 12:21 PM
What payment method did you use? Once i used my VISA credit card but the payment wasn't authorized. When i used paypal, in which i use the same Visa, the payment did get authorized. Have you tried buying it both from the uplay application store and the the site? I mean once i had an issue that prevented me from buying a game from the site but i managed to buy it opening the store via the uplay application. I think it was the animus pack. Hope that something of this will be helpful for your issue.

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 12:28 PM
It has something to do with the price listing that the OP sees.

It cannot be 0

Black_Widow9
11-19-2017, 09:43 PM
Can you access the support site? I don't think the community managers can help with this.
So true.

Munage115,

If you're having any account or shop related issues, please contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) directly so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks!