PDA

View Full Version : Red Bar Premades

Helnekromancer
11-19-2017, 04:24 AM
Not sure if anyone else is running into this but every dominion I play is up against premades, but not any premades red bar ones.

The game is so stuttery it hurts my eyes, their connection makes it so they can get away with things they wouldnt normally get away with when everyone is on a level playing field. Getting ganked now leaves your stuttering and the reflex guard barely moves. Players swing heavies at you and your hero is too slow to block.

This community has already ruined 1v1 tournament with the amount of lag switchers, it would suck for 4v4 Dominion tournament go down the drain also because the enemy team constantly have yellow-red connection or flick from green - red when they approach you and you can't fight them.

Miadous
11-19-2017, 07:36 AM
Yes, earlier tonight it definitely felt like this was what was going on in my match. They were losing bad, then they all started teleporting, game had to resync multiple times, it got real bad. We couldn't fight them so they came back and won.

Ulrichvonbek111
11-19-2017, 11:54 AM
I'm constantly seeing this major annoyance.
Like yourselves last night I came across this in at least 7 Dominion matches.It got that bad that a good friend of mine who I team up with regularly has put the game down.
To get the most (SO I THOUGHT) out of online gaming I upgraded my internet connection by a great amount of power yet it seems worthless having Green Nat all the time when you get s.h.i. t. on by those who deliberately abuse their red nat status.
What pleasure can you derive through cheating ?

THIS HAS TO BE SORTED ASAP OR YOU MAY BE DRIVING THE LAST NAIL INTO YOUR OWN COFFIN..

Herbstlicht
11-19-2017, 01:43 PM
I completely agree. Will only get worse as long as it isn't fixed. I mean one guy told me he played by using his mobile as tethering device. He even puts it a place with bad reception. So this may even be a tutorial for easy lag switching on console that surely is completely legal. People can't do a thing about bad connections. But in the past, games punished you for it. So all tried to get a connection as good as possible. Worked out well enough.

Doing the opposite and things not working out well should come with no surprise. So please Ubi fix this.

Helnekromancer
11-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this crap. It's bad enough my mmr or whatever this game rates you puts me nothing but the same 5 4-man premades when I want to play Dominion, now I can't even fight those premades so now it's hard just to play my favorite 4v4 game mode.

This needs to be address ASAP or 4v4 tournament is going to die faster than 1v1 tournament on console. And 1v1 died in a week.

Halvtand
11-19-2017, 05:33 PM
Had a wave of this two months go. Was told it was my network that was causing it.
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1755945-Someone-broke-the-multiplayer-AKA-the-rise-of-the-disconnect

Herbstlicht
11-19-2017, 08:35 PM
If everything else works fine, it's the freaking game, not our networks.