PDA

View Full Version : Shaman guard bug?

IesooMI
11-19-2017, 03:29 AM
Is there some type of bug currently with shamans guard? It feels "sticky" and I've noticed when you get caught in an aramusha chain it straight up stun locks you. I'm just curious if anyone else has felt this? On any other character even an assain I can block and parry his chain no problem.

Cuculis
11-19-2017, 03:57 AM
I know exactly what you mean. As a shaman once you get caught in a aramusha chain your are dead. What it looks like to me is when you get caught in his chain the shaman character gets staggered longer than the other classes. Literally as a shaman I cannot move after getting into one of his chains. But what do you expect this is an ubi game.

Miadous
11-19-2017, 07:38 AM
I was wondering the same thing with the shaman and her guard. I was killed twice by light infinite spam in one match even though I was pushing the correct guard directions, it couldn't keep up with his attacks. I'm on PC too 60 fps. Of course the aramusha laughed his butt off about it in chat. It was ridiculous.

DAC.CaSs
11-19-2017, 01:47 PM
Is there some type of bug currently with shamans guard? It feels "sticky" and I've noticed when you get caught in an aramusha chain it straight up stun locks you. I'm just curious if anyone else has felt this? On any other character even an assain I can block and parry his chain no problem.

Yup aramusha it stagger the shaman if the first light get in , you cant block the next 2 . the guard dont change that fast as the aramusha lights . with other chars you can block (i tryed warlord and valk) . they dont get the same stagger as the shaman . i dont know if that is intended but it rly sucks , also i tryed against a pk and the results ar the same . you cant block de second light with the shaman but with others is pretty easy . i dont know if is the guard or the stagger time but is certen that if you get hit by 1 light of the infinite chain you ar pretty much dead . even glad can stun lock her for the first 2 lights and sometimes the glad even gets a free gb after the second light ( is not happening every time )

Olso on the shaman topy i notice that her back dodge get tracked by almoust everyting . even if you time it right they get a gb by deleting the laws of nature and just teleport next to her , the lights / havy attacks also . by doging back with her is like a invite for the enemy to get a free hit . tho the side dodges ar working pretty fine :)

RoosterIlluzion
11-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Working as intended, I suppose. Valkyrie does this with her lights, Kensei does it too. You can block them eventually, if you have enough health but not before you get hit 3 or 4 times. Blocking is too slow for most characters.

Ackturi
11-19-2017, 03:14 PM
This is an issue with the reflex guard that many have said before. It takes time for the guard to actually activate while you are switching so the hits go through before then.

Herbstlicht
11-19-2017, 03:33 PM
I could swear though that deflect is possible. Not saying easy but definitely possible. Can't really tell how many players already deflected my lights. Tournament players though, rarely happens in more laggy 4on4 environment.