PDA

View Full Version : Please Fix Reda!!!!

DonaldTrumpt
11-19-2017, 12:42 AM
Thanks!

Black_Widow9
11-19-2017, 01:18 AM
Hello,

Could you please elaborate on the Reda issue? We've seen several and I'd like to give you the right direction.

Thanks

J0estyles
11-19-2017, 02:09 AM
Hello,

Could you please elaborate on the Reda issue? We've seen several and I'd like to give you the right direction.

Thanks
Iím preety sure he means fix the part where the nightmare pack items arenít in them for god know what reason!!

marinho_sb
11-19-2017, 02:48 AM
Or maybe just put a scene where Bayek throws Reda's repeated rewards back at Reda's face, tell him "enough of this BS" and just take a couple heka chests from him...no idiot with half a brain would accept 3 or 4 times the same weapon or the same shield ,specially as a reward...seriously its coming to a point where i am starting to think twice before going to the stupid kid with the camel, and we should'nt..we should be looking forward to help him, not disapointed about going there..remember that you are waiting one day for that, and in the end BUUUM same item as the last 3 days..i feel like taking the camel away from the cheeky bastard and just give him back when he starts to behave

DonaldTrumpt
11-19-2017, 03:26 AM
LOL!

Well yesterday I was level 21 and took the quest from Reda, It sent me to a level 32 location surrounded by lvl 32 lions. I was finally able to sneak inside and grabbed the target for Reda quest and it gave me the reward then and there. No reporting back to Reda. Other times I just haven't been able to talk to him well after the 24 hour limit. Today it worked fine. No idea.

I see a patch is upcoming soon I'm sure tons of things will be addressed. Loving this game.

DonaldTrumpt
11-21-2017, 02:08 AM
Once again today, I talk to Reda, he talks my ear off, and offers me no quest.....

marinho_sb
11-21-2017, 04:46 AM
Same here..maybe a bit different..my quest was located somewhere in the egyptian underworld..soo i couldnt find it at all...i think i will just keave the game in the corner for a couple of months and be back when everything is running smooth..too much BS going around and i dont want to lose all i got so far because of a bug..because at this point it can happen to anyone