PDA

View Full Version : You just ruined the game

Bl0wH4rd74728
11-19-2017, 12:03 AM
Congratulations after all this time ive finally decided that you guys have butchered this game. Youve ruined the new characters, you dont give crap for steel after a match, making it take over a month to get 25k. You dont have it to where it locks a character out after someone chooses it in objective games so you end up being ganged up on by 4 aramushas spammig light attack its just not fun anymore thanks for the fun while it lasted im done

AkenoKobayashi
11-19-2017, 12:15 AM
Bye bye.

brashtralas
11-19-2017, 12:20 AM
Bye bye.

I shouldn’t let this attitude annoy me, but it does.

You realize all these people showing up angry and quitting the game outnumber those of you somehow defending the current state of the game, right?

You know what happens if everyone quits, right? Pretending there aren’t serious issues doesn’t make it so.

iso_memory
11-19-2017, 12:24 AM
I shouldn’t let this attitude annoy me, but it does.

You realize all these people showing up angry and quitting the game outnumber those of you somehow defending the current state of the game, right?

You know what happens if everyone quits, right? Pretending there aren’t serious issues doesn’t make it so.

Don't be so dramatic. No one wants people like that in the game anyway.

Jarl.Felix
11-19-2017, 12:42 AM
This game is indeed an absolute **** in season 4.

I personaly know 5 players who unistalled this game for real. I`ll probably be the next one.
I really hope main devs gets fired. They made this game painfully average. The only hope is new, professional devs devs.

Tyler-Durdin
11-19-2017, 12:43 AM
All these people showing up angry are ones who :
#1 have not learned how to counter new characters.
#2 have not practiced to counter new characters.
#3 believe there skill ceiling is above practicing and learning to counter new characters.
The game has issues yes BUT believing your skill is somehow absolute and that you don't require practice against certain characters is borderline stupidity.
Now if your getting so mad playing the PVP mode against 4 exact same characters, take time off PVP and play co-op or solo where you NEVER get 4 exact same characters , this wont help the steel rewards from being crappy I'm afraid and will make it worse (40 steel co-op dominion,25 steel solo dominion)this is the only point you made that I can agree with.

Vakris_One
11-19-2017, 01:11 AM
Congratulations after all this time ive finally decided that you guys have butchered this game. Youve ruined the new characters, you dont give crap for steel after a match, making it take over a month to get 25k. You dont have it to where it locks a character out after someone chooses it in objective games so you end up being ganged up on by 4 aramushas spammig light attack its just not fun anymore thanks for the fun while it lasted im done
I disagree on the new characters. They made characters that are more suited to being aggressive, that is all. Shaman is far from ruined, she's just overtuned compared to how much she can do. They need to tweak her damage numbers, reduce her throw distance, remove the wall splat from her pounce and halve the amount of stamina she gets back from a neck bite. Aramusha is a pure pressure class and once everyone learns him he will be getting shut down quite often. Similiar to how Shinobi's ranged GB gets punished almost 100% of the time now at mid to high level play.

On the paltry steel payouts from matches, I kind of agree. It is still very low and it is still very much a feature ripped straight out of free to play games and placed into a pay to own game. I will never like seeing this kind of free to play mechanic in a premium game even though For Honor has moderately low levels of grind and none of the atrocious pay to win crap currently plaguing the Industry.

Restricting character choice in the team modes is not a recipe for good game design. You have to let your players play what is most fun to them at their own leisure. A case could be made to have it in the ranked modes onlybut that's as far as it should go.

If these things are enough to make you leave then that is your choice. All the best.

El_Duderino_RGB
11-19-2017, 01:59 AM
This Game is not ruined now, it was already ruined at release, because the choice of P2P System.

Bl0wH4rd74728
11-19-2017, 02:35 AM
[QUOTE=Vakris_One;13111855]I disagree on the new characters. They made characters that are more suited to being aggressive, that is all. Shaman is far from ruined, she's just overtuned compared to how much she can do. They need to tweak her damage numbers, reduce her throw distance, remove the wall splat from her pounce and halve the amount of stamina she gets back from a neck bite. Aramusha is a pure pressure class and once everyone learns him he will be getting shut down quite often. Similiar to how Shinobi's ranged GB gets punished almost 100% of the time now at mid to high level play.

On the paltry steel payouts from matches, I kind of agree. It is still very low and it is still very much a feature ripped straight out of free to play games and placed into a pay to own game. I will never like seeing this kind of free to play mechanic in a premium game even though For Honor has moderately low levels of grind and none of the atrocious pay to win crap currently plaguing the Industry.

Restricting character choice in the team modes is not a recipe for good game design. You have to let your players play what is most fun to them at their own leisure. A case could be made to have it in the ranked modes onlybut that's as far as it should go.

If these things are enough to make you leave then that is your choice. All the best.[/QUOT

Just gonna say that i dont think they try and fully test out the new characters before throwing them out there. For instances shamans bleeding pounce should have consequences if she misses the pounce. Shugoki loses health if he misses, the same should be for shaman or else youll have her pouncing at people over and over with out any consequence and arashuma has a ridiculously fast light attack that can be put into a chain i have been practicing against both characters and i still feel like they are way to up their and i can understand about there being no character locks once theyve been chosen its just frustrating to have 4 arashumas pushing you in a corner using light attacks the whole game. My emotions were high and i took a break but i still feel like they arent truly doing enough. I love this game but something needs to change and quick.