PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha

Maxime_Qc-
11-18-2017, 10:20 PM
Aramusha spamming faster then pk as ever been in bÍta and valkirye spam Queen combined ....

How the **** no one is complaining about this ... is this just because he's not an assassin's so it's allright ?

Because you guys only hating on assassin's right ?!?

And how the **** did Ubisoft come To the conclusion that THIS was a good idea....

Come on man

And with the addition of Sharpen blade To a character that can land 20 light in 6.5 second ... GG. ..

Not even talking about how brutal mal this together become on revenge mode

Aramusha player deserve 0 fkn respect

Be cancer To them even if they're in your own team ... just like everyone use To act toward pk player... because aramusha is 10x worse when we talk about spam

El_Duderino_RGB
11-19-2017, 01:16 AM
Both Characters are Overpowered because u need to spend some Money, to Buy the Season Pass or a lot of Steel to play that 2 strong Characters too, thats it. ;)

RenegadeRasta
11-19-2017, 02:40 AM
Right? And get this - people actually believe that he needs a buff.

BTTrinity
11-19-2017, 03:17 AM
Aramusha spamming faster then pk as ever been in bÍta and valkirye spam Queen combined ....

How the **** no one is complaining about this ... is this just because he's not an assassin's so it's allright ?

And how the **** did Ubisoft come To the conclusion that THIS was a good idea....

Come on man

And with the addition of Sharpen blade To a character that can land 20 light in 6.5 second ... GG. ..

Be cancer To them even if they're in your own team ... just like everyone use To act toward pk player... because aramusha is 10x worse when we talk about spam

lmao I normally am not one to do this... but gitgud. Ive had 0 issues against Aramusha while playing nobushi and shinobi.

Cuculis
11-19-2017, 07:41 AM
Your ******ed, play a class that isnt range and you will see what ppl are talking about.

HumoLoco
11-19-2017, 09:55 AM
block or parry on top is your best friend. once you stop their top, they cant do anything it make them feel absolutely useless to against you.

Sneaky-Patches
11-19-2017, 11:28 AM
lmao I normally am not one to do this... but gitgud. Ive had 0 issues against Aramusha while playing nobushi and shinobi.

Console or PC?

Ive not complained about any hero since launch, but I gotta say, aramusha is rustling my jimmies a little. Only because the state of the game on console, due to:

--Unreactable light spam
--Reflex guard being wonky
--Ps4 pro version of the game seems to have more input lag than both the regular ps4 and especially PC (all hardlined connections running on a gaming monitor)
--Enemy hits on console seem to leave you staggering for substantially longer (on compedative for honor, people can reliably forward dash into aramushas second top light for a deflect for PC players, but on ps4 pro you are still in the stunlock animation before you can dodge. even preemptively spamming dodge forward does not work)
--On ps4 pro, if two aramusha (or any class) both spam lights at you, you get infinately, stunlocked from 100-0 health with no ability to raise your guard at any point. Its very prevalent with shinobi (less so with orochi), just before your "stagger" state wears off from the first hit, the second light from the other aramusha knocks you into stunlock again and its basically a cutscene at this point as you cant raise your guard.

Also, people that are frustrated with light spam on console (rightly so) but armusha really takes the cake here. Shinobi can only hit you with 2 lights before you can get away and has no chaining ability either into or out of these lights, pk can only hit two but can chain them a bit better, zerkers can be a pain also depending on lag (and 80% of the casts lights too).... But aramusha can infinately light spam you to death if they have learnt to feint the top and continue the chain. On console I have never felt so utterly helpless to my own demise.

If the game ran like it did on PC pre timesnap, then I dont think this hero would be a problem at all (might even need a buff who knows), but that is not the case, at least from my perspective.

Also they are very very annoying when they are on my team lol. They ALWAYS hit me in the back and knock me out of GBing an enemy or landing sickle rain and because it stuns me the enemy can then just wail on me because im staggered by my own teammate. when you have two of them near you in a fight they just get you killed.

SenBotsu893
11-19-2017, 12:03 PM
block top. or dodge top as assasin.

gratz you now have completly outplayed aramusha

Ulrichvonbek111
11-19-2017, 12:07 PM

Come on man

Why use the word cancer ?
Many families have lost loved one's to this horrible illness.
Those like yourself who use thus word maliciously are ignorant loathing fools.

Burn-The-Sinner
11-19-2017, 12:44 PM
You know what *******s? I just want my warden shoulder bash back as it was. And crushing counter strike on all sides. You can keep your OP assassin and anime **** in return.

Herbstlicht
11-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Problem here is input lag no lag compensation and awarding people with the worst connection. Of course it feels cancerous under such conditions. If the game was coded only slightly different and with time snap back in place, it would not be as bad.
However, in a time with kensei teleport instant dodge attacks due to bad connection, everything fast ist unbeatable.

With a good connection on both sides thought blocking top really helps. Just leave your block there and counter after you forced him to stop. Besides with the first hit almost always being a light, you can go for a parry and heavily punish the Aramusha. It's not like he has anything else.
Shaman beats the crap out of him any time of the day.