PDA

View Full Version : 127 quests, NOT 126

marinho_sb
11-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Apparently there is a side quest that just appears on the map if you are close to the location..in giza, go to the east side of the pyramide in the middle (cant remember the name) and serach the ruins for someone laid on the floor..

I think it doesnt matter for the 100% completion of the game because i had 100% and still didnt had completed the quest..soo, look for it..;)

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 07:28 PM
Apparently there is a side quest that just appears on the map if you are close to the location..in giza, go to the east side of the pyramide in the middle (cant remember the name) and serach the ruins for someone laid on the floor..

I think it doesnt matter for the 100% completion of the game because i had 100% and still didnt had completed the quest..soo, look for it..;)

Hello, you are playing on what system?
And, yes, there are 127 quests including 2 DLC's. The quest you are talking about is What's yours is Mine.
Where exactly does it says that you have 100% completion?

Thanks

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 07:36 PM
Very curious. Where do you see the 100% completion?

Truong_913
11-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Very curious. Where do you see the 100% completion?

On Ubiclub web page, I think.

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 07:45 PM
Screenshot please. Cause 100% of us have 99% here.

https://imgur.com/a/jECvQ

https://imgur.com/a/jECvQ

TwilightAssasyn
11-18-2017, 08:30 PM
Most people think - "I have Plat Trophy i have 100%"
Sry but that not work is two difrent things, actually no one of entire world have 100% becouse its imposible and Ubisoft ignore problem, ech its the most important thing actually to fixed.

marinho_sb
11-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Oh..ok..i thought i had 100% completes because i saw 100% on the trophy thing..but now i dont know anymore..haha..you are right im sure..but i will double check when i got home.. but just to confirm, i was the only one whithout this side quest marked on the map straight away?? And maybe there is some more "hidden" quests around the game?? Im confused..why this quest didnt pop up straight away?

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Oh..ok..i thought i had 100% completes because i saw 100% on the trophy thing..but now i dont know anymore..haha..you are right im sure..but i will double check when i got home.. but just to confirm, i was the only one whithout this side quest marked on the map straight away?? And maybe there is some more "hidden" quests around the game?? Im confused..why this quest didnt pop up straight away?

Actually, 3 quests (as we know of) won't pop up after syncing the waypoints. You must be close to them to appear on the map. They are:

The Bride
What's yours is Mine
Loose Cargo

As for achievements/trophies they don't count to 100% completion. They have their own completion percentage meter.

marinho_sb
11-18-2017, 10:07 PM
Nice to know..feeling a bit less ignorant now..haha..and ye i was cheking my profile and i just got 99% complete..da f@#ck????

Im sorry guys..and thanks for bringing me out of ignorance..

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 10:14 PM
I got all excited thinking there was a way to achieve 100%.

Come on OP. You gave me high hopes.

Just kidding.

AnimusLover
11-18-2017, 10:29 PM
Wut? i've only done 124 side quests and don't see any others on the map!

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 10:32 PM
I got all excited thinking there was a way to achieve 100%.

Come on OP. You gave me high hopes.

Just kidding.

Hahaha, me too, finally someone with 100% and knows what we are missing...
But then, cold shower.. :)
Somehow i think that it is related to that 92% abilities glitch. If abilities would be at 100% i think that the game progress would be fixed...

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 10:34 PM
Wut? i've only done 124 side quests and don't see any others on the map!

Have you got these 3 side quests in your completed list?

The Bride
What's yours is Mine
Loose Cargo

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 10:43 PM
Hahaha, me too, finally someone with 100% and knows what we are missing...
But then, cold shower.. :)
Somehow i think that it is related to that 92% abilities glitch. If abilities would be at 100% i think that the game progress would be fixed...

Yeah! It has to be related.

Additionally those quests are 3 that people miss out the most. I had posted that list of quests for people to check. But, I guess it is buried deep into the forums by now.

Maybe the abilities is related to the DLC that will level up the character. That could be another connection to the abilities part.

AnimusLover
11-18-2017, 10:44 PM
Wait, just checked. Have already completed The Bride, What's yours is Mine and they do appear on the map.
Can't find Loose Cargo, however.

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 10:48 PM
Loose cargo is in the Swamp area at the extreme top right hand corner of the map. When you go close to that, you can hear somebody scream 'HELP!'

The list of Quests:

A dream of Ashes
A rebel alliance
A Tithe By any other name
Absolute Power
Abuse of power
All Eyes on Us
Ambush at sea 1.05 fixed the bug I guess
Ambush in the Temple
Are you not entertained
Aya
Aya: Blade of the Goddess
Bad Faith
Bayeks Promise
Birth of the Creed
Birthright
Blood in the water
Blue Hooligans
Carpe Diem
Cat and Mouse
Cat's Cradle
Children of the Street
Conflicts of Interest
Curse of Wadjet
Dead in the Water
Demons in the Desert
Egypt's Medjay
End of the Snake
Fair Trade
Fall of An Empire, Rise Of Another
Family Reunion
Feeding Faiyum
Fighting for Faiyum
Fires of Dionysias
First Blood
Forging Siwa
Founding father
Gear Up
Gennadious the Phylakitai
Halo of the Huntress
Hidden Tax
Hideaway
Higher Education
His secret Service
In Protest
Lady of Slaughter
Last of the Medjay
Loose Cargo
Lost Happiness
May Amun walk beside you
Mortem Romanum
Murder in the Temple
My Brother for a Horse
New Kid in town
Odor most foul
Old Times
One Bad Apple
Pax Romana
Phylake's Prey
Phylakitai in the eye
Playing with Fire
Plight of the Rebels
Pompeius Magnus
Precious Bonds
Predator to Prey
Prisoners in the Temple
Rebel Strike
Recon Work
Reunion
Rites of Anubis
Secret of the First Pyramids 'PREORDER ONLY'
Serapis Unites
Seven Farmers
Shadows Of Apollo
Shadya's Rest
Smoke Over Water
Sobeks Gold
Sobek's Tears
Striking the Anvil
Symposiasts
Taimhotep's Song
Taking Liberty
Taste of her Sting
The Accidental Phylosopher
The aftermath
The bakers Dilemma
The battle of the nile
The Book of the Dead
The Bride
The Champion
The Crocodiles Jaws
The Crocodile's Scales
The False Oracle
The Final Weighing
The flea of cyrene
The Good Roman
The Healer
The Hungry River
The Hyena
The jaws of Sobek
The Last Bodyguard
The Lizard's Face
The Lizard's Mask
The Lure of Glory
The Man Beast
The Matriarch
The Mousetrap
The oasis
The Odyssey
The Old Library
The Ostrich
The Scarabs Lies
The Scarabs Sting
The Shifty Scribe
The Sickness
The Smugglers of Cyrene
The Tax Master
The Weasel
Thick Skin
Ulterior Votive
Unseeing Eyes
Water Rats
Way of the Gabiniani
What's yours is Mine
When night falls
Wild Ride
Worker's Lament
Wrath of the Poets

AnimusLover
11-18-2017, 11:01 PM
Found the Loose Target quest after googling. It only appeared when I was near. Quite odd as I had already looted treasure very near there.
Anyway, I have done 125 now. The other 2 quests - are they DLCs or from the base game?

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 11:02 PM
Yeah! It has to be related.

Additionally those quests are 3 that people miss out the most. I had posted that list of quests for people to check. But, I guess it is buried deep into the forums by now.

Maybe the abilities is related to the DLC that will level up the character. That could be another connection to the abilities part.

I don't think so. Ubi-Rufus Ubisoft Moderator was kind enough to address me about this matter:

"For the 92% abilities progress when you have acquired all possible abilities, please could you provide screenshots showing your abilities screen and your progress being stuck at 92%?"

And after i posted screenshots about that, he replayed:

"Thanks for the images, If we can provide images / video to the development team when reporting bugs then it speeds up the investigation process."

And he's gone. No word, ever, since...

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 11:04 PM
Found the Loose Target quest after googling. It only appeared when I was near. Quite odd as I had already looted treasure very near there.
Anyway, I have done 125 now. The other 2 quests - are they DLCs or from the base game?

125 main and side quests for standard edition and 2 DLC's from deluxe/gold editions.

AnimusLover
11-18-2017, 11:07 PM
Loose cargo is in the Swamp area at the extreme top right hand corner of the map. When you go close to that, you can hear somebody scream 'HELP!'

The list of Quests:

A dream of Ashes
A rebel alliance
Absolute Power
Abuse of power
All Eyes on Us
Ambush at sea 1.05 fixed the bug I guess
Ambush in the Temple
Are you not entertained
Aya
Bad Faith
Bayeks Promise
Birth of the Creed
Birthright
Blood in the water
Blue Hooligans
Carpe Diem
Cat and Mouse
Cat's Cradle
Children of the Street
Conflicts of Interest
Curse of Wadjet
Dead in the Water
Demons in the Desert
Egypt's Medjay
End of the Snake
Fair Trade
Family Reunion
Feeding Faiyum
Fighting for Faiyum
Fires of Dionysias
First Blood
Forging Siwa
Founding father
Gear Up
Halo of the Huntress
Hidden Tax
Hideaway
Higher Education
His secret Service
In Protest
Lady of Slaughter
Last of the Medjay
Loose Cargo
Lost Happiness
May Amun walk beside you
Mortem Romanum
Murder in the Temple
My Brother for a Horse
New Kid in town
Odor most foul
Old Times
One Bad Apple
Pax Romana
Phylake's Prey
Phylakitai in the eye
Playing with Fire
Plight of the Rebels
Pompeius Magnus
Precious Bonds
Predator to Prey
Prisoners in the Temple
Rebel Strike
Recon Work
Reunion
Rites of Anubis
Secret of the First Pyramids 'PREORDER ONLY'
Serapis Unites
Seven Farmers
Shadows Of Apollo
Shadya's Rest
Smoke Over Water
Sobeks Gold
Sobek's Tears
Striking the Anvil
Symposiasts
Taimhotep's Song
Taking Liberty
Taste of her Sting
The aftermath
The bakers Dilemma
The battle of the nile
The Book of the Dead
The Bride
The Champion
The Crocodiles Jaws
The Crocodile's Scales
The False Oracle
The Final Weighing
The flea of cyrene
The Good Roman
The Healer
The Hungry River
The Hyena
The jaws of Sobek
The Last Bodyguard
The Lizard's Face
The Lizard's Mask
The Lure of Glory
The Man Beast
The Matriarch
The Mousetrap
The oasis
The Odyssey
The Old Library
The Ostrich
The Scarabs Lies
The Scarabs Sting
The Shifty Scribe
The Sickness
The Smugglers of Cyrene
The Tax Master
The Weasel
Thick Skin
Ulterior Votive
Unseeing Eyes
Water Rats
Way of the Gabiniani
What's yours is Mine
When night falls
Wild Ride
Worker's Lament
Wrath of the Poets

Ambush at Sea doesn't appear on my completed quest list.
As for Secret of the Pyramids - I pre ordered the limited Edition with Amazon, does that count?

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 11:12 PM
Ambush at Sea is still bugged. I read on the forum that people are still loosing their inventory for playing it.

It was a preorder bonus.

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news/152-293207-16/pre-order-assassins-creed-origins-and-get-bonus-secret-of-the-first-pyramids-mission

It should show up on your Quests. If not, contact support and they will add it for you.

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 11:12 PM
Ambush at Sea doesn't appear on my completed quest list.
As for Secret of the Pyramids - I pre ordered the limited Edition with Amazon, does that count?

Ambush at Sea and Secret of the first Pyramid are deluxe/gold edition only.

EDIT: yes, my bad, Secret of the first Pyramid are preorder bonus.

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 11:15 PM
I don't think so. Ubi-Rufus Ubisoft Moderator was kind enough to address me about this matter:

"For the 92% abilities progress when you have acquired all possible abilities, please could you provide screenshots showing your abilities screen and your progress being stuck at 92%?"

And after i posted screenshots about that, he replayed:

"Thanks for the images, If we can provide images / video to the development team when reporting bugs then it speeds up the investigation process."

And he's gone. No word, ever, since...

Even I have an open ticket with support. No answer as yet on this matter.

Either it is really bugged or UBISOFT is being hush about the whole situation cause the DLC will add the missing 1%.

Come to think of it, that would not work. Cause if you don't have the season pass then you will never achieve the 100%.

Has to be bugged. Or is one quest or location missing from the map?

That'll be very interesting if it was.

AnimusLover
11-18-2017, 11:15 PM
Ambush at Sea and Secret of the first Pyramid are deluxe/gold edition only.

EDIT: yes, my bad, Secret of the first Pyramid are preorder bonus.

Confused by your post. Which is it? Deluxe/gold only or Limited as well?

NightmareGK13
11-18-2017, 11:16 PM
I only have 124 so I know i'm missing a few, just don't have any idea which ones.

I have completed "what's yours is mine" so I know that's done, so I'm still missing 3 for the 127, quite odd.

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 11:18 PM
Page 2 has a complete list of the quests.

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 11:18 PM
I don't think so. I search the whole map for few hours to find something and didn't find anything.
Though, i did find 5 or 8 secluded small camps with bandits guarding chests that don't appear on the map. You need to scout the area with Senu to find it.

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 11:21 PM
Yeah I have noticed that. What I meant was that UBISOFT forgot to add or there is a glitch that does not show the quest or location on the map. Hence, blocking the 100% completion.

But, it does not make sense.

Sorry I'm typing as I think. Too lazy to go back and edit my typing. Very sleepy right now. LOL

OxIdOAC
11-18-2017, 11:23 PM
Confused by your post. Which is it? Deluxe/gold only or Limited as well?

Sorry for the confusion.

Ambush at Sea is for deluxe/gold editions bonus.
Secret of the first Pyramids is preorder bonus for all versions of the game standard/deluxe/gold.

Again, sorry for confusion.

ceekay.sickart
11-18-2017, 11:35 PM
I'm at 124 completed, but I have the Loose Cargo quest done. Does anybody know where are the other quests locations?

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 11:35 PM
A cup of tea to wake me up....

I think UBISOFT either has a glitched progression tracking system or there is something missing from the map that nobody can see.

Cause, after 1.04 most of the console players are unable to get the badge 'OLD HABITS' even after finding all the locations & completing quests.

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 11:36 PM
I'm at 124 completed, but I have the Loose Cargo quest done. Does anybody know where are the other quests locations?

Which quests are you missing? Check Page 2 for the list of Quests.

marinho_sb
11-19-2017, 12:04 AM
I was having problems with the Old habits trophy..and i had no question marks or whatever (i checked again and again, even asked my girlfriend for help.haha)...i was nearly giving up when i found out a hyena cave with senu..after that it poped up..and platinum trophy as well..it seems to be diferent for a lot of people, soo i wounder if that is something hidden that is keeping us from 100% completion..maybe thats their way to keep you in the game??the quest is there but you need to really look for it.. Buh i dont know anymore..frustrating tho

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 12:10 AM
If that Hyena cave was north of SIWA, then look around a little more with LAYLA

There is something that maybe of some interest to you.

Congrats on the Platinum trophy.

Yeah I think there could be something that is hidden. I have looked and searched every corner of the map in my 112 H gameplay and found nothing.

marinho_sb
11-19-2017, 09:49 AM
Thanks..when you say to look around with Layla, what do you mean? I guess i found out everything i could with Layla..after you said that i start to think that 1% maybe was something missing with Layla, but i was playing with her and i can't even go to far from the cave..have you done much with her?? You got me confused and very curious...

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 11:42 AM
Thanks..when you say to look around with Layla, what do you mean? I guess i found out everything i could with Layla..after you said that i start to think that 1% maybe was something missing with Layla, but i was playing with her and i can't even go to far from the cave..have you done much with her?? You got me confused and very curious...

LOL.

There is a tablet like thing in the cave that LAYLA is in.

But, AFAIK it does not add to the 1%.

Go to that cave with Bayek, stand outside, switch to LAYLA, read the tablet, head out, Switch to Bayek, then you'll notice something

AssAsINHoLY
11-19-2017, 12:31 PM
I saw 100% completion and read through all the posts as fast as i could just to find out another one of us is stuck at 99%. :P

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 12:38 PM
LOL....

Nobody has completed 100%.

marinho_sb
11-19-2017, 01:08 PM
I've done that but nothing happened..and how am i standing outside with layla im able to go back as bayek? Need to go inside for the animus, right??

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Yeah back into the Animus.

She keeps saying "Maybe there is something else that needs to be done" or something on those lines.

marinho_sb
11-19-2017, 02:04 PM
Yeah i heard that tho...thanks..maybe thats a hint that there really is something left..or maybe they are just playing with our heads..

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 02:25 PM
LOL. I searched every possible nook and corner and could not find that particular Relic.

May get added in a future update or DLC.

Hopefully

ceekay.sickart
11-19-2017, 08:52 PM
So, by the look of things, I'm missing three missions:

Ambush at sea (I'm on PC, so I'm waiting for it to pop back again)
The Bride
What's Yours is Mine

Anybody know how to trigger them?

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 08:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk5AV_qyvJk&t=1346s
01:12
Go to 20.45 Mins
That's the part he starts The Bride

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 09:01 PM
What's your is mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G39RuznBtzY

ceekay.sickart
11-19-2017, 09:04 PM
Thank you! I'll try and see if it works for me.

ceekay.sickart
11-19-2017, 09:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk5AV_qyvJk&t=1346s
01:12
Go to 20.45 Mins
That's the part he starts The Bride

He picks it from the list. It doesn't show how he gets it from the crowd or something.

What's your is mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G39RuznBtzY

I did this mission. But, somehow, it didn't got memorized. And now I don't have it in my list...

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 09:24 PM
About 'The bride', Fast travel to that location in Faiyum in the video. Follow the steps he takes and you will spot that lady and the quest will trigger automatically.

What's your's is mine, go back to that location and check again. You might have missed something there.

I thought I had finished that mission cause I had a vague memory that I did. But, it did not show up on my quests.

So when I went to that location, I got the quest triggered.

then I realized that I had watched that quest from early footage released by UBISOFT

danijel.1983
11-19-2017, 09:27 PM
Whatís yours is mine: you need to synchronize the pyramid. And Bayek will say something like who would set up a camp in such place. Then slide down and trigger the mission. Otherwise it wonít appear on the map.

The bride: you need to climb the cliff and approach the female character to trigger the mission. It wonít appear on the map. It is located on the cliffs near Soknopaiou Nesos in Faiyum.

ceekay.sickart
11-19-2017, 10:51 PM
Went back to the locations. The Bride was new to me. So I did it without knowing it.

What's yours is mine, I saw it in a gameplay, but I also completed it halfway through. I know it because I now remember that I untracked it to go explore the pyramid and forgot about it. Somehow it got lost and disappeared from the menu and I thought I have completed it.

Anyway, both are complete now.

But my game progression is still at 99%...

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 11:28 PM
Went back to the locations. The Bride was new to me. So I did it without knowing it.

What's yours is mine, I saw it in a gameplay, but I also completed it halfway through. I know it because I now remember that I untracked it to go explore the pyramid and forgot about it. Somehow it got lost and disappeared from the menu and I thought I have completed it.

Anyway, both are complete now.

But my game progression is still at 99%...

Now you do not need to worry about missing quests for the game completion.

Quest CHECKED
Locations CHECKED
???? UNCHECKED

ceekay.sickart
11-19-2017, 11:40 PM
Actually, the only incomplete things are the hippodrome and the cyrene arena. That's it. Everything else is done. I even got all the achievements, except the BOOM! one, where I have to kill 30 guards by shooting fire arrows at oil jars.

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 11:57 PM
Oh yeah, BOOM gets to you cause, I had to run all over the map searching for oil jars with enemies around it.

A tip to achieve it, try it during the night time when they're asleep. Carry the oil jars to their tent and shoot a fire arrow.

I did that at a lot of locations. Requires some searching.

Arena I have completed.

Hippodrome, no. My Kryptonite.

ceekay.sickart
11-20-2017, 12:05 AM
Great tip about boom! Thanks!

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 12:09 AM
Great tip about boom! Thanks!

No problem Ceekay :D

ACJafar
12-13-2017, 06:05 PM
I finished the 127 quests, and it shows 100% completion on ubisoft club page. So it can be done Ill try to list the complete quests later on.

peanutbleu
12-14-2017, 01:14 AM
Hello. I have completed 127 quests, crafted everything, every locations completed, hippodrome all done, arena all done, solved all papyrus, platinum trophy obtained... my game is still at 99% is it normal? I just didnít unlock all the abilities because with everything completed you still donít get enough point which i find unfair.

CliveVLewis
12-14-2017, 12:03 PM
I quest list is on the forums somewhere now. I'm sure it is buried deep into the threads by now.

A dream of Ashes

A rebel alliance

Absolute Power

Abuse of power

All Eyes on Us

Ambush at sea

Ambush in the Temple

Are you not entertained

Aya

Bad Faith

Bayeks Promise

Birth of the Creed

Birthright

Blood in the water

Blue Hooligans

Carpe Diem

Cat and Mouse

Cat's Cradle

Children of the Street

Conflicts of Interest

Curse of Wadjet

Dead in the Water

Demons in the Desert

Egypt's Medjay

End of the Snake

Fair Trade

Family Reunion

Feeding Faiyum

Fighting for Faiyum

Fires of Dionysias

First Blood

Forging Siwa

Founding father

Gear Up

Halo of the Huntress

Hidden Tax

Hideaway

Higher Education

His secret Service

In Protest

Lady of Slaughter

Last of the Medjay

Loose Cargo

Lost Happiness

May Amun walk beside you

Mortem Romanum

Murder in the Temple

My Brother for a Horse

New Kid in town

Odor most foul

Old Times

One Bad Apple

Pax Romana

Phylake's Prey

Phylakitai in the eye

Playing with Fire

Plight of the Rebels

Pompeius Magnus

Precious Bonds

Predator to Prey

Prisoners in the Temple

Rebel Strike

Recon Work

Reunion

Rites of Anubis

Secret of the First Pyramids 'Can be obtained via Uplay Now'

Serapis Unites

Seven Farmers

Shadows Of Apollo

Shadya's Rest

Smoke Over Water

Sobeks Gold

Sobek's Tears

Striking the Anvil

Symposiasts

Taimhotep's Song

Taking Liberty

Taste of her Sting

The aftermath

The bakers Dilemma

The battle of the nile

The Book of the Dead

The Bride

The Champion

The Crocodiles Jaws

The Crocodile's Scales

The False Oracle

The Final Weighing

The flea of cyrene

The Good Roman

The Healer

The Hungry River

The Hyena

The jaws of Sobek

The Last Bodyguard

The Lizard's Face

The Lizard's Mask

The Lure of Glory

The Man Beast

The Matriarch

The Mousetrap

The oasis

The Odyssey

The Old Library

The Ostrich

The Scarabs Lies

The Scarabs Sting

The Shifty Scribe

The Sickness

The Smugglers of Cyrene

The Tax Master

The Weasel

Thick Skin

Ulterior Votive

Unseeing Eyes

Water Rats

Way of the Gabiniani

What's yours is Mine

When night falls

Wild Ride

Worker's Lament

Wrath of the Poets

A dream of Ashes

A rebel alliance

Absolute Power

Abuse of power

All Eyes on Us

Ambush at sea

Ambush in the Temple

Are you not entertained

Aya

Bad Faith

Bayeks Promise

Birth of the Creed

Birthright

Blood in the water

Blue Hooligans

Carpe Diem

Cat and Mouse

Cat's Cradle

Children of the Street

Conflicts of Interest

Curse of Wadjet

Dead in the Water

Demons in the Desert

Egypt's Medjay

End of the Snake

Fair Trade

Family Reunion

Feeding Faiyum

Fighting for Faiyum

Fires of Dionysias

First Blood

Forging Siwa

Founding father

Gear Up

Halo of the Huntress

Hidden Tax

Hideaway

Higher Education

His secret Service

In Protest

Lady of Slaughter

Last of the Medjay

Loose Cargo

Lost Happiness

May Amun walk beside you

Mortem Romanum

Murder in the Temple

My Brother for a Horse

New Kid in town

Odor most foul

Old Times

One Bad Apple

Pax Romana

Phylake's Prey

Phylakitai in the eye

Playing with Fire

Plight of the Rebels

Pompeius Magnus

Precious Bonds

Predator to Prey

Prisoners in the Temple

Rebel Strike

Recon Work

Reunion

Rites of Anubis

Secret of the First Pyramids 'Can be obtained via Uplay Now'

Serapis Unites

Seven Farmers

Shadows Of Apollo

Shadya's Rest

Smoke Over Water

Sobeks Gold

Sobek's Tears

Striking the Anvil

Symposiasts

Taimhotep's Song

Taking Liberty

Taste of her Sting

The aftermath

The bakers Dilemma

The battle of the nile

The Book of the Dead

The Bride

The Champion

The Crocodiles Jaws

The Crocodile's Scales

The False Oracle

The Final Weighing

The flea of cyrene

The Good Roman

The Healer

The Hungry River

The Hyena

The jaws of Sobek

The Last Bodyguard

The Lizard's Face

The Lizard's Mask

The Lure of Glory

The Man Beast

The Matriarch

The Mousetrap

The oasis

The Odyssey

The Old Library

The Ostrich

The Scarabs Lies

The Scarabs Sting

The Shifty Scribe

The Sickness

The Smugglers of Cyrene

The Tax Master

The Weasel

Thick Skin

Ulterior Votive

Unseeing Eyes

Water Rats

Way of the Gabiniani

What's yours is Mine

When night falls

Wild Ride

Worker's Lament

Wrath of the Poets

peanutbleu
12-14-2017, 10:10 PM
Great list man thanks. But actually there are 128 quests. The missing one is ę*Here comes a new challenger*Ľ. Thanks to your list i realized i was missing the side quest The Bride. Even with that my game is still at 99%. Do all skills upgrade count to get to 100%? Cause i donít have anything left in the game to win XP and ability point.

Edit: it has just been updated and it is finally at 100% so the skills upgrade doesnít count for that. But i would like to fully upgrade it because it is the last thing not complete EVERYTHING ELSE is DONE.

Xeretrax
12-15-2017, 01:41 AM
As fas as I can tell im also bugged at 99%. Dont know why. Done everything. Except a few club mission such as wrecking a chariot and the 30 oil soldiers, also did not do all of the chariot races.

Might have done something as Aya, but cant remember what. Ridiculous bug.
Be nice if you could redo whatever Aya did as Bayak to solve this nonsense, if thats what it is to begin with.

CliveVLewis
12-16-2017, 02:49 PM
AFAIK, the Aya issue was resolved with the patch.