PDA

View Full Version : Locked out of my 102 hour game

DARTH-JW
11-18-2017, 04:48 PM
Tried going to the arena in Krokodilopolis arena today and did 1 fight and then did a retry and now Iím stuck in front of the door the activity wonít start and all I can do I quit to main menu on every load Iím going back to the arena stuck - have I literally lost 102 hours because I canít get back to the game world.😡

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 05:01 PM
I think you need to talk to that guy who arranges the match 'I forgot his name'.

He will ask you if you're ready etc etc

Edit: Oh wait. 102 hours into the game, So you would've finished that quest.

When in the arena, you have an option to quit or exit the Arena in the menu.

Can you see that?

DARTH-JW
11-18-2017, 05:03 PM
Donít think there is a guy there this was just straight to the arena and friend challenge etc.

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 05:06 PM
Can you provide a screenshot of the menu you get when in the arena?

DARTH-JW
11-18-2017, 05:36 PM
Hmmm I canít find screenshot option link on my phone - but the menu says continueó options ó quit to main menu. Iím not even in the arena actually fighting Iím in the ďwaiting areaĒ so to speak. I have a video of it but canít see how to link it here

DARTH-JW
11-18-2017, 05:57 PM
I think this is just a major glitch and I canít quit activity until the fighting starts but mine wonít ever start because Iím stuck before the doors open. Canít even retrieve a latest save on psn because itís dated like 4th Nov for latest auto upload so thatís useless to me. Really hope a patch gets released and it kick starts my glitch because otherwise I canít start the game again after 102 hours 😔 I wish you could just quit back to the map area!!! Iím so so disappointed because I was on this game a lot enjoying it

CliveVLewis
11-18-2017, 06:04 PM
Oh man! That's terrible