PDA

View Full Version : Defense Meta Changes?

DFQN1
11-18-2017, 03:43 PM
So when exactly are you guys going to release them?
I think it would've been logical to release them at the start of S4. But since that's not the case I'm wondering when they will come.

Vakris_One
11-18-2017, 04:29 PM
So when exactly are you guys going to release them?
I think it would've been logical to release them at the start of S4. But since that's not the case I'm wondering when they will come.
Unless I am mistaken they have released everything except the parry changes.

- The last bar of health regen is out
- Chip damage on block is in
- Dodging and blocking in OOS temporarily stops stamina regen
- While in OOS blocking lights does not stop them from chaining into a combo
- Rolling away uses up more stamina and you cannot block immediately upon exiting the roll
- Running away gives the chaser a small speed boost to catch the runner after 2-3 seconds.

DFQN1
11-18-2017, 04:54 PM
Dodging and blocking OOS doesn't stop stamina regeneration plus dodging while OOS isn't slower as it was planned or still is planned.
You can still parry when OOS and you can still parry someone who enters revenge.
And the core thing of the defense meta changes are the parry changes which aren't there either.

CandleInTheDark
11-18-2017, 04:57 PM
Dodging and blocking OOS doesn't stop stamina regeneration plus dodging while OOS isn't slower as it was planned or still is planned.
You can still parry when OOS and you can still parry someone who enters revenge.
And the core thing of the defense meta changes are the parry changes which aren't there either.

That is because the feedback as a whole was very much against all of those things except maybe the first in your list. Everything that got good feedback off the pc community is in (assuming your first point had mixed at best feedback), they just got sent back to square one on the parry.

Oupyz
11-18-2017, 04:58 PM

This , assassins still attack mindlessly , and dodge backward forever ,

the dodge isn't slower and for sure it doesn't stops regeneration of your stamina , those were good changes , this alone would stop the mindless light spam and will decrease the power of pk and shaman , but it's ubisoft , can you expect them to have a brain :) ? i cannot

DFQN1
11-18-2017, 05:07 PM
It would absolutely make no sense to implement a public test which everyone except the console players can play just to gather some opinions what is bad for the pc community without getting opinions from console players.
What I think the case right now is:
They release the defense meta patches not like a whole thing. They release them piece by piece. Like the lights which can't be interrupted in OOS which are a part of the changes.

Jarl.Felix
11-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Can you believe they announced all of this 2 seasons ago and they still implemented only half of them ?:))

What a joke dev team..