PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Pounce Twice???

EcchiSamurai
11-18-2017, 03:32 PM
How many times can the Shaman pounce towards someone for that neck bite? Once, right? Well... I recently fought against a Shaman, and I was a Nobushi. They attacked, got the quick stab cause they threw me into a wall staggering me, and pounced. I dodged, grabbed, and heavied but... they just got up and pounced again and just feasted upon my throat like a thanksgiving dinner.

Can she pounce more than once as long as the opponent is bleeding???
Thats... kinda broken...

DFQN1
11-18-2017, 03:41 PM
As long as you're bleeding the Shaman is in her blood trance which means she can grab you until you stop bleeding.

EcchiSamurai
11-18-2017, 03:55 PM
Yo thats kinda broken lol

HumoLoco
11-18-2017, 04:09 PM
yea worst case when shaman have a hard time to have poison on me. she get help from nobushi poison me to allow her pounce me like a god dam. lol.

DFQN1
11-18-2017, 04:10 PM
That's not broken. It works like it should work.
What's dumb is that she has like 100 50/50s which she can feint in other 50/50. I don't know, she just feels op.

Vakris_One
11-18-2017, 04:17 PM
How many times can the Shaman pounce towards someone for that neck bite? Once, right? Well... I recently fought against a Shaman, and I was a Nobushi. They attacked, got the quick stab cause they threw me into a wall staggering me, and pounced. I dodged, grabbed, and heavied but... they just got up and pounced again and just feasted upon my throat like a thanksgiving dinner.

Can she pounce more than once as long as the opponent is bleeding???
Thats... kinda broken...
If she misses her first pounce she can transition into another pounce attempt. However if you GBed her she should not have been able to go into her 2nd pounce attempt.

If she was being held in your guard break then she should not have been able to pounce on you again.