PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Mechanism Bug

Snapperhead01
11-18-2017, 01:57 PM
In the game I have activated the ancient mechanism for Eeyoo Sekedoo Aat but the game did not register this and it still says I need to activate it. It shows up in Layas computer that I have and the pillar glows yellow like I have activated it. I am even able to teleport out of the room. Is there anyway to reactivate or listen to the message? Has anyone else experienced this?

MVP_Brandon
11-28-2017, 04:42 AM
In the game I have activated the ancient mechanism for Eeyoo Sekedoo Aat but the game did not register this and it still says I need to activate it. It shows up in Layas computer that I have and the pillar glows yellow like I have activated it. I am even able to teleport out of the room. Is there anyway to reactivate or listen to the message? Has anyone else experienced this?
I have the same problem with this, the mechanism glows and I'm able to teleport out, but am unable to access or use the mechanism.

Ubi-Keo
11-29-2017, 06:25 PM
Can you please provide a video of this issue to show that you cannot interact with the mechanism and that it has not registered as activated.

MVP_Brandon
12-02-2017, 03:23 PM
Can you please provide a video of this issue to show that you cannot interact with the mechanism and that it has not registered as activated.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HdIahwYNfoKCGuMv1

There's the link to the video that shows me unable to activate the mechanism and that it has not registered.

MVP_Brandon
12-05-2017, 05:28 AM
Did you see the video that I sent? Is there anyway that you can help with this problem? Because I will not be able to get the last achievement in the game because of this