PDA

View Full Version : Asa and his op fast hits.

Cuculis
11-18-2017, 05:25 AM
Were these characters even tested ubi? The shaman is broken yes, but so is asa. The dude hits so fast and jukes so much EASILY that he is op as balls. He just starts his hits and switches targets rapidly and everyones dead. Why do other characters need to hit E to fake when these new characters really dont. The shaman can go heavy and just hit poisons or gb. Asa just changes the direction of his hits and its auto. Neither really have to use E like others. Also with the ****ty *** blocking in season 4 asa is basically unstoppable. GG ubi not sure how much long I can do this game. It could be so good but somehow you guys have been ****ing it up.

We.the.North
11-18-2017, 06:37 AM
Both characters are poorly designed considering the rest of the crew. I'm taking a break from this fiasco of a game design and I'll be back in season 5 when dedicated servers come. Season 4 is setting out to be just as bad if not worst than Centurion gank squads in sseason 2.

Oupyz
11-18-2017, 11:24 AM
while the game is fun to play and all

the balance is a disaster

i have yet to see worse balance in any game beside for honor

****ing disaster Ubisoft

really do you even test the classes you make ?

Morpheus256
11-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Are you on PC or console? His chained top light is crazy fast even on PC so I can imagine what he's like on console but it's manageable (on PC, not necessarily on console).

Mirage6201
11-18-2017, 10:26 PM
The fast light has to go back to the top after the side. I just heard this so not verified. But yeah the first time it happened to me I was like wtf just happened to me.

Ackturi
11-18-2017, 10:29 PM
If he connects a side heavy the top light is confirmed. You can't stop it.

AkenoKobayashi
11-19-2017, 12:02 AM
Every move in the chain has to alternate direction in order to continue. Side, Top, Side, Top, and repeat. Mixes of lights and heavies. One blocked light disrupts his whole combo. Don't know what fool uses nothing but lights.

El_Duderino_RGB
11-19-2017, 01:13 AM
Both Characters are Overpowered because u need to spend some Money, to Buy the Season Pass or a lot of Steel to play that 2 strong Characters, thats it. ;)

BTTrinity
11-19-2017, 03:20 AM
I usually just block top, if you're playing an assassin... then when you see him go for his top lights, dodge into them... youll deflect his chained top lights more often than not.