PDA

View Full Version : Old Habits trophy still glitched after patch 1.0.5

xmarreco
11-18-2017, 02:08 AM
I have complete every single location in the game,besides the ones that were glitched as Aya,even after downloading the patch it appeared that i completed the 2 last that were missing,but the trophy didn't popped up,i even searched for 3 ****ING HOURS,and didn't find any location that was missing,the trophy it's STILL GLITCHED,if u guys can't revert this please at least tell us,so i can start another ****ing save after spending 70 hours with this ****,such an amazing game but i have never been so frustrated with a game before,that was literally the worst possible trophy that could get glitch in a game,and could please think about putting a track on locations?Have to look slowly the whole map it's so ****ing boring

EDIT Nevermind i found the last location,this location DOESN'T shows up on map,you have to go there personally to appears http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/44/4/1509646317-assassin-s-creed-r-origins-20171102190417.jpg

As many were thinking the patch really fixed the problem,i had 2 treasures that were glitched with Aya but after patch i were able to get the plat trophy,thanks ubisoft <3