PDA

View Full Version : WHAT'S GOING on WITH the GAME ! INPUTS ARE FKD UP !

Trenk2009
11-18-2017, 01:08 AM
Note: Playing reflex gard chars.

Is blocking completely broken or something ?
Why does my stance changes automatically when i dont ask for it right before an attack lands ? Or simply disapears. Like seriously, i bait a parry with an unblocable and all of a sudden i can't parry cuz my game goes like "nope sorry its not happening".
Also, why is my character doing things on his on ? Random heavys and ****.
Why are inputs so unresponsive ?

I don't know what you did but clearly something is wrong right now.

brashtralas
11-18-2017, 01:23 AM
Happened to me with assassins and non-assassins. It only ruins the game completely, so expect a fix in 1-14 seasons.

xRocketfishx
11-18-2017, 02:57 AM
I can confirm this is happening on PS4. Lack of input when attempting moves, character walking away without any input and stops once you turn the view to direction of travel. This just started happening a few hours ago

Oupyz
11-18-2017, 04:42 PM
me and my brother (both on PC) also can confirm .. some inputs are crazy off or happen after several seconds later when my char just standing still i didnt input anything, out of a sudden he strikes a heavy from heavens door... i cant even feint it because i didnt expect it.. get parried > easy free gb .. happens almost every game different scenarios.. doesnt matter the game mode

Ubisoft!!!! besides connectivity and stability u should take INPUTS as number1 priority!! it feels like a laaging ghost takes over sometimes , really no fun to play this unstable ****show

/e also feinting while midchain is nearly impossible sometimes.. i click my rotation going for the feint into gb after chaining the enemy with aramusha. guess what .. the feint midchain and the attempt of a GB wont happen.. my charakter just spams the 2 heavy combofinisher at the enemy which gets easily parried ofc.. i know its about timing and i play this game since release and know how to feint/play any class to the fullest.

I cant do it 100% of the time... INPUT IS REALLY OFF!!! i hope DS will fix this bs because u cant play for skill now.

For Honor And Skill :P , yeah ok :xD

Baturai
11-18-2017, 07:58 PM
After Dodge backwards with orochi your Toplights dont even connect, you get 1 toplight and 1 side light instead. Blocking while your'e moving is broken.
toplight while moving has animation cd. sometimes heavy just stucks and has a huge delay. SOme motions have huge delay after blocking an Attack . Blocking is Broken.

I dont enjoy playing my Orochi anymore. this is my 5. Post. i am waiting for improvement. This is ridicilous

Helnekromancer
11-18-2017, 08:38 PM
I can't tell if it's the inputs or connection or a combination of both.

Can play Player vs AI and up against a lvl 3 Conq, she shield bashes and can get a light from it and if she does a 2nd light i can parry.

Play PvP and a rep 13 conq can shield bash me and immediately throws out a heavy and my Hero will not block it,

The PvP conq did this several times since this how he fought and out of the 8 times he did it i only parried it once, I'm an experienced player so It's not of lacking skill but it feels like blocking in this game became harder or just random. You know you can block this attack but the game says you didn't.

Miadous
11-18-2017, 09:51 PM
It's been noticeably bad since season 4 has started. I'm on PC. Attacks look like they just go through my guard pretty often on my end. Happens to my brother too and several others I see complaining about it.

AkenoKobayashi
11-19-2017, 12:19 AM
I've noticed that blocks against Berserker chains sometimes don't block when I change my guard to that side. On top of that, I was playing last night and my character would stop halfway though combos. Against the Shaman, mind you. e_e

UbiInsulin
11-19-2017, 01:07 AM
Thanks for these reports, guys. I'll make sure the team is aware that inputs are feeling off.

Just to clarify, is this something that has changed since the update went live (as Miadous said)?

Miadous
11-19-2017, 07:31 AM
Another thing I'm noticing since season 4 regarding inputs, mainly using the shaman, is the character will seem to register more input attacks than what I'm pressing. I'll do a side dodge attack, and it'll keep swinging the axe 1 or 2 more times. It has gotten me killed on multiple occasions. I only occasionally noticed this on the Orochi back in the day, but with the shaman, it is happening consistently.

Cuculis
11-19-2017, 07:39 AM
The inputs arent "feeling off" they are ****ed.

brashtralas
11-19-2017, 08:03 AM
Thanks for these reports, guys. I'll make sure the team is aware that inputs are feeling off.

Just to clarify, is this something that has changed since the update went live (as Miadous said)?
I made a thread about it a while back, but each significant patch makes it a bit worse. Try stopping an aramusha or dodging a shaman when your character does what he wants, not what hes told.

rastassin
11-19-2017, 09:41 AM
i am on PS4 and back after 2 weeks holiday now and Season 4 already started and i feel like i am playing a totally different game. It is in the bad way not the good one. Feels like a slow motion ****fest with no input at all.. I have Green NAt GJ

Vordred
11-19-2017, 10:09 AM
i have only had chance to play once since season 4 dropped, but I was wonder have any of you have these problems, messed with the control layout for you guard, ie changing the size of the zones and dead zones.

as i started playing again about 3 weeks ago, and i messed with mine. now after i did that i started having some weird problems. playing as highlander i was having real problems getting the Celtic Curse soft feint. despite the fact that i changed the zones so top and bottom were smaller and sides were bigger, so going from top to side should have been even easier, it seemed like a 50/50 whether it would cancel into side. and was really starting to annoy me, so I set it back to default I the problem went away and everything was back to normal.

also, i believe during the i had the controls adjusted i played against a conq that was doing SB-heavy-SB-Heavy-SB-heavy. and i could not block the heavys, despite him going for the same side everytime and me holding block in that direction, it just would not block.

Herbstlicht
11-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Something new. You can get parried for attacks you did not even start. What's wrong with this game?!

Halvtand
11-19-2017, 05:40 PM
Something new. You can get parried for attacks you did not even start. What's wrong with this game?!

Ha! amateur! I've had GB-attempts parried.

Anywho, Iive noticed in quite a few games that my character can suddenly get the input to walk backwards, away from whatever I am looking at or is locked on to. This of course makes fighting a royal pain in the backside as I am forced away from my opponent. It only lasts a few seconds, but it is very irritating.

Jarl.Felix
11-19-2017, 05:58 PM
This inputs are ABSOLUTEY **** !

When you try a zone attack with warden he goes for a top heavy.

When you charge with raider, warden, kensei heavy out of lock and you have minions around you HE ATTACKS THE MINION ( he does a ******ed 180 degree spin and attacks the minion instead)

When you try to cancel the top heavy and press light + cancel he goes for an instant light ( you can abuse this, it's a bug)

Changing stances and you get hit with light because of animation bug. etc.

What an amateur dev team...