PDA

View Full Version : Defense vs Attack vs Stamina How do you gear ?

Zordrage
11-17-2017, 11:05 PM
im a returning player was playing from beta til season 2 started... so now that i come back... so many things changed that i wonder how people gear what stats you guys go for

and whats your opinion on these stats ?

Fairemont
11-17-2017, 11:20 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I always get stamina boost and regen boost, then defense penetration is impossibru to pass up. Then bump attack and defense where I can. I usually forgo revenge to some degree.

Its just me. I have no idea.

CandleInTheDark
11-17-2017, 11:21 PM
I get stamina boost and stamina regen,I top prioritise defence on the revenge gear, I have been lowest revenge from the beginning so I knew I would get a chance there.

bmason1000
11-17-2017, 11:25 PM
I suppose it depends on the character you're using and your playstyle.

I main berserker. How i like to play, i prioritize attack/def with a couple balanced pieces thrown in. The stamina stats i go balanced, can't afford to let either of them go negative and i REFUSE to go negative on atk or def ever. The def/revenge def/revenge gain i use a balanced piece also. Everything else i prioritise atk or def.

Any piece i get where debuff resistance or revive speed are a positive stat is immediately salvaged. Get that crap away from me.

TioKeir
11-17-2017, 11:35 PM
I go like this all the time. http://imageshack.com/a/img924/3644/y0N7W4.png

UbiJurassic
11-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Personally, I try to split the stats as evenly as possible. My main priorities are to stack attack and defense, but I will sacrifice a stat decrease on those for stats like exhaustion recovery. I think a lot of it is influenced by the type of hero you decide to play as well. For me, I play assassins (Glad and PK), so I like to have good exhaustion recovery on them so I can minimize its impact and keep the pressure on.

What hero are you looking to main, Zordrage?

Zordrage
11-17-2017, 11:50 PM
well i was maining Warden and Orochi mostly.. Especialy warden....
my issue with warden nowdays its that its boring... i mean the entire character is build arround Shoulder bash... take that away and warden sudenly cant deal with the majority of characters.... i HATE being a 1 trick pony....

right now im looking at Aramusha....

im also not a fan of Unblockable spamming.... i don't like it if i need to do it or others do it with me....

TioKeir
11-17-2017, 11:59 PM
Personally, I try to split the stats as evenly as possible. My main priorities are to stack attack and defense, but I will sacrifice a stat decrease on those for stats like exhaustion recovery. I think a lot of it is influenced by the type of hero you decide to play as well. For me, I play assassins (Glad and PK), so I like to have good exhaustion recovery on them so I can minimize its impact and keep the pressure on.

What hero are you looking to main, Zordrage?

Oh look my favorite assassins to play agains't Glad and PK!

Get... out... (╬ ‸ )

pls don't ban me! (;_)