PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 How I feel, and Feedback

BTTrinity
11-17-2017, 10:32 PM
I really have been enjoying this season, far more than previous ones... The game is taking time making its progress, but considering its a brand new IP with a core concept that I happen to be really fond of, I'll be more patient and easy-going than I've recently been, I'd like to apologize for some of the rude things I've said in posts... And I'd like to thank you and let you know that I feel like the game is heading in the right direction. I can't wait to see how you rework the first few characters and defense meta, keep going at it Ubi... Glad to see you haven't abandoned this game and still continue working hard at it, despite all the negative backlash.

With the new characters however, Id like to give some feedback because Shaman feels over-tuned, and Aramusha feels under-tuned... Heres what I'd like to see done:

-Aramusha confirms a side heavy after guard-breaks

-Aramusha can't be guard-broken out of his combo's (These 2 changes NEED to happen, I don't know how these were overlooked before)

Then we can see where Ara stands after those 2 changes. (My next proposal for him would be to make it so he can soft-feint heavies into GB's like Shaman and PK)

Anyway, onto Shaman:

-Shaman's "Predator's Mercy/Hunger" (Aside from stupid tracking) needs to be slowed down (We do not need a tackle that takes 1-3 bars of health to be as fast as PK's zone)

- Shaman's "Predator's Mercy/Hunger" SHOULD NOT BE CANCELABLE MID CHARGE (This move has the same problem that Warden had, she can force a reaction by canceling the charge mid flight and get free grabs because you decided to dodge their move)

FredEx919
11-17-2017, 11:01 PM
Thanks for posting. We appreciate all the feedback and everyone around the community. We'll hopefully have some balance changes ready for both characters at some point soon. We still have a lot to do with For Honor and look forward to even more changes in the near future.

BearKaji
11-17-2017, 11:04 PM
Thanks for posting. We appreciate all the feedback and everyone around the community. We'll hopefully have some balance changes ready for both characters at some point soon. We still have a lot to do with For Honor and look forward to even more changes in the near future.

Soon 😂😂😂😂

BTTrinity
11-17-2017, 11:22 PM
Soon ��������

Could you do any better? Probably not.

CandleInTheDark
11-17-2017, 11:25 PM
Soon ��������

Yes Soon is still a thing lol.

Though to be fair they are getting better at sharing things, we know they had the first team test on dedicated servers, we know which characters are getting the first reworks (that is still Soon but we know they are conqueror, kensei and berserker and that motioncapping is involved) and they told us why the new training mode didn't drop with the season 4 patch as they are finishing testing and, because it changes the bit console users get to play while downloading, it is a different, longer certification process. So since the criticism they have had, they have gotten better at sharing, my main concern is sometimes they share too soon and when they don't have a date because they don't have a crystal ball, people get as salty with them as not sharing in the first place.

If I have one criticism, it is that reddit usually gets it well before the Den and it is rarely shared on the forums. I know a good deal of what I know through stalking Eric's reddit activity.

BearKaji
11-18-2017, 12:06 AM
Yes Soon is still a thing lol.

Though to be fair they are getting better at sharing things, we know they had the first team test on dedicated servers, we know which characters are getting the first reworks (that is still Soon but we know they are conqueror, kensei and berserker and that motioncapping is involved) and they told us why the new training mode didn't drop with the season 4 patch as they are finishing testing and, because it changes the bit console users get to play while downloading, it is a different, longer certification process. So since the criticism they have had, they have gotten better at sharing, my main concern is sometimes they share too soon and when they don't have a date because they don't have a crystal ball, people get as salty with them as not sharing in the first place.

If I have one criticism, it is that reddit usually gets it well before the Den and it is rarely shared on the forums. I know a good deal of what I know through stalking Eric's reddit activity.

Ye i agree candle this forum doesnt seem to be the main forum.

What i would like is if they involve the community with the reworks so people can share thoughts and concerns early so they know what the community wants and doesnt want.

Jarl.Felix
11-18-2017, 02:31 PM
Soon ��������

Soon is all they can say giving the amateur status of the dev team.

Oupyz
11-18-2017, 04:49 PM
The ****iest Season ever , did they even test the patch

blocking not working as intended , input is 10 times worse than before

the 2 new characters weren't even tested and compared with the other classes

balance is a freaking disaster .

and we get the soon^^

ok Ubisoft let be soonTM

BTTrinity
11-18-2017, 06:44 PM
The ****iest Season ever , did they even test the patch

blocking not working as intended , input is 10 times worse than before

the 2 new characters weren't even tested and compared with the other classes

balance is a freaking disaster .

and we get the soon^^

ok Ubisoft let be soonTM

Clearly you forgot about season 1 where shinobis kick was purely unpunishable and Centurion was the most broken thing to ever exist.

TheTool85
11-18-2017, 07:25 PM
The new chars are strong. Thats true. And I do have trouble against them. But for me they don't seem to be such an impact like Cent was, or Glad, or Shinobi (and still is). To be fair: i don't play duel, almost only dominion, so my opinion maybe doesn't count for all you high skilled warriors.

BTTrinity
11-18-2017, 08:11 PM
The new chars are strong. Thats true. And I do have trouble against them. But for me they don't seem to be such an impact like Cent was, or Glad, or Shinobi (and still is). To be fair: i don't play duel, almost only dominion, so my opinion maybe doesn't count for all you high skilled warriors.

I agree. (Im also a dom player, cent was much more op in 4v4 than 1v1) but Shinobi was nerfed.... After his buff, he is a bit overtuned but still not uncounterable like he used to be. Personally all they should do to Shinobi imo is reduce his HP to 100 and fix his dash exploit.

TheTool85
11-18-2017, 09:08 PM
I agree. (Im also a dom player, cent was much more op in 4v4 than 1v1) but Shinobi was nerfed.... After his buff, he is a bit overtuned but still not uncounterable like he used to be. Personally all they should do to Shinobi imo is reduce his HP to 100 and fix his dash exploit.

Yeah maybe. I remember when once you got on your knees by a shinobi, there was a slight chance of getting out of this animation by a guardbreak. I remeber the guard break symbol showing when i was kneed down in the season shinobi was introduced. Yet it doesn't pop up anymore. Something i missed?

BTTrinity
11-18-2017, 09:13 PM
Yeah maybe. I remember when once you got on your knees by a shinobi, there was a slight chance of getting out of this animation by a guardbreak. I remeber the guard break symbol showing when i was kneed down in the season shinobi was introduced. Yet it doesn't pop up anymore. Something i missed?

Nothing you can do to get out of that. Its similar to PK's triple stab.... but a lot easier to counter because you have to let 2 heavy attacks hit you.

EDIT: He can also use the sickle rain combo after front rolling. (If one front rolls at you, gb him, he cant cgb)

TheTool85
11-18-2017, 09:21 PM
Nothing you can do to get out of that. Its similar to PK's triple stab.... but a lot easier to counter because you have to let 2 heavy attacks hit you.

EDIT: He can also use the sickle rain combo after front rolling. (If one front rolls at you, gb him, he cant cgb)

Thx for your quick and informative answer :) i understand what you mean, but still it's hard to deal with shins imo :) but are you sure there was no chance to get out of the knee down combo in the seasons before? Cause i'm sure it showed the guardbreak symbol whenever i was kneed by a shin (sorry, i don't know the attack) and it was possible to get out of it .