PDA

View Full Version : "THROWDOWN GUILD" recruiting now...

Cornblood
11-17-2017, 08:12 PM
AT Addicts Anonymous...lol

Wow, this game is so much fun, and our guild is proud to be an extension of that!
Join up with a like-minded group of Rumble-tested members, we're likely to fill up in a hurry, but we're not actually in any particular hurry, quality is much more important than quantity as far as teammates go....
Anyone is welcome to join our brand new guild. Most of us who have joined together so far are from a variety of top-100 guilds from Animation Throwndown, (some VERY recently retired from AT), and some still remain loyal to our individual AT guilds...
So far I've been extremely impressed, with my new teammates, with the Phone Destroyer game itself, and absolutely everything about this Ubisoft forum, and with the commitment that Ubi has demonstrated regarding the zero-tolerance policy about cheaters, and as a result of that commitment, all the bitterness that plagues the Kong forums is absent here...

We will be an ACTIVE-MEMBERS ONLY guild,
not P2P, nobody will EVER be booted from this guild for not spending money, only way to get kicked out is...
1)inactivity, or
2)disrespectful behavior

This game is a lot of fun.
We have a bunch of dedicated members already here, if you fit that description, come join us...
Hope to see you soon!

-Throwndown Guild

Feel free to ask any questions you might have below, or
We do have a team chat on the LINE app, feel free to add me @Cornblood

Cheers!

Cornblood
11-17-2017, 10:55 PM
Hey!!! Read above message and join us! Make me feel like I accomplished something todsy!
THROWDOWN GUILD