PDA

View Full Version : Tribunal exploit

ObnoxiousWeaboo
11-17-2017, 08:03 PM
So it seems theres an exploit where you can prevent another team from winning in Tribunal.
Some how you can bug out one of the totems so that even if you hold all 3, and the timer hits 0, it considers one of them to not be claimed.
If you notice in this video, in the top right hand corner it shows that orange team is in possession of an attack totem, but they arent, since blue team holds all 3. The game then refuses to end, allowing orange team to rally. They then go onto claim all 3 tributes and they win no problem, they don't get the same bug.
https://youtu.be/Pm5K7NIznC4

ODP.
11-17-2017, 11:31 PM
i had a similar situation happen in a game except that one team had all three but one of them was shown as empty...the timer went to 0 and eventually the team rallied. it wasnt until i went over to the "empty" totem and took the tribute that things went back to normal...two bugs on two levels...the team had 3 and should have won, but the other team was also confused because it was shown empty and we didnt know where it was...kinda strange

UbiJurassic
11-17-2017, 11:38 PM
That's a good find and we definitely appreciate you sharing that over to us. I'll forward the issue from my side, but it may also help if you submitted this to our support team (support.ubi.com), who will be able to document the issue.