PDA

View Full Version : I'm done!

Sestey59
11-17-2017, 07:59 PM
I logged hundreds of hours when the game first came out. I've always mained as a Conqueror. I've played others but he's my guy. Then after the first couple patches I didn't like where the game was headed so I took a long hiatus. Now I come back to try the new characters and they're a lot of fun...but my conqueror still has so much work needed, and no one cares about him. He's completely ignored, and needs huge upgrades, especially since he basically can only attack from the side angles because the top takes an eternity, and they've slowed down his reaction to defend. He's utterly unplayable now. I'll be trading in the game, I've had enough. The fact so others/new characters are so OP and they consistently make the conqueror worse and worse to the point it's unplayable, on top of the servers and lack of game modes (the new one is terrible, it's far too quick) is extremely disappointing. The game came out almost a year ago, and nothing has been improved. I'm creating this post to let the company know because I'm so outraged at their lack of care. If they ever come out with a new for honor I hope they don't take the same approach, because they clearly have their heads up their asses.

CandleInTheDark
11-17-2017, 08:13 PM
The devs have reworks going fora bunch of the characters, the first batch,(no ETA in exactly when) to be getting reworks are the conqueror, berserker and kensei. Dedicated servers are also coming and the team had their first test run on them last friday.

Doesn't help things right now, I know, but things are moving.

SammyCannon
11-17-2017, 08:33 PM
I think I am done to.
Lightspamming was the opposite of what consoles needed and the shaman just does not belong to the game...

SoulEavens
11-17-2017, 09:09 PM
Don't give up my Conq Brothers the Reworks are in the Works, and they will be here soon! Maybe even in the Next Patch!
You held out so long, especially on Console. As a PC Cpnq i can only Salute you!

Holdout my Brothers! Don't forget, we are as Resilent as a Fortress Gate, i needs more than a little Wildcat to makes run from Battle!

Remember the Raider! Long had he waited, and when he got his Buff, he emerged strongr than ever! We shall do as he did. And then we will litter the Ground with the cracked Skulls of our enemies!

Jarl.Felix
11-17-2017, 09:23 PM
3k playerbase in the peak of a season realease says everything about game status lol :))

GeneraISoIo
11-17-2017, 09:29 PM
What I have learned for the Conq, is it is all about timing his attacks. If you can master the Superior block into heavies, the Cong is a beast. I do agree he needs a feint or something to give him some more to throw at an opponent.

UbiJurassic
11-17-2017, 10:07 PM
I logged hundreds of hours when the game first came out. I've always mained as a Conqueror. I've played others but he's my guy. Then after the first couple patches I didn't like where the game was headed so I took a long hiatus. Now I come back to try the new characters and they're a lot of fun...but my conqueror still has so much work needed, and no one cares about him. He's completely ignored, and needs huge upgrades, especially since he basically can only attack from the side angles because the top takes an eternity, and they've slowed down his reaction to defend. He's utterly unplayable now. I'll be trading in the game, I've had enough. The fact so others/new characters are so OP and they consistently make the conqueror worse and worse to the point it's unplayable, on top of the servers and lack of game modes (the new one is terrible, it's far too quick) is extremely disappointing. The game came out almost a year ago, and nothing has been improved. I'm creating this post to let the company know because I'm so outraged at their lack of care. If they ever come out with a new for honor I hope they don't take the same approach, because they clearly have their heads up their asses.
Hey Sestey59, I'm sorry to hear your disappointment with the new season. There's been a lot of information that's been conveyed since you last played, so it can be rather easy to be out of loop on some of the upcoming changes. As CandleInTheDark has already mentioned, Conqueror is one of the heroes we currently have in line for a rework. This will include changes beyond simple number changes to the hero. The reason these changes are taking time are because the defensive meta changes are still actively in production.

As for the servers, they are still actively in production as well, with great progress being made with its implementation. While we hope to have more updates for you all soon, it's important to remember that the team is undertaking a very complicated process, changing the entire networking system of the game to adhere to an entirely new system. This endeavor will take time and we appreciate the patience players have shown in anticipation for the servers implementation.

Regarding the new game mode, I'd love to hear your feedback on it. You said that it is "far too quick." Do you mean that the matches do not last long enough? What changes would you be inclined to see in order to make the game mode more appealing? Any feedback you give I can ensure is noted down and sent to the team.

ShadowStepped
11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
I play Orochi and feel ignored as well although i still do work with him.