PDA

View Full Version : My suggestion for the Aramusha

Blindjackel03
11-17-2017, 05:12 PM
First I of all he was not as advertised. Enough said. Now I donít mind the type of character he is intended to be but he need some improvements.
Iím going to keep it simple.
1st - his side step is garbage. Big disappointment that he doesnít have a side step attack, but the fact that the side step he has makes him almost a statue. If you increase his side step to the range and speed of the kensi this would be a great improvement. If his going to have such a limited move set at least give him a chance to maneuver better.

2nd - his forward lung attacks ( forgive me their names escape me) are to slow. Thatís his main set up in my option. That set up attack should be way faster in order to catch opponents of gaurd. Currently it is uselessly slow. I dare say at least a 50% increase in speed.

I know people are saying he I suppose to be a despetive player with his faints, but who creates a double sword fighter to have him be a faint fighter??? He move set even suggest that he should be an attack first player. Rush in attack and set up a full block for the counter response from your opponent. And that rush attack should have opponents feeling that they are never out of range of an attack.

Thatís just my option. I love the game , obviously Iím still playing it with all its problems. But please increase that side step range and the lung attack speed and you would go along way in improve him.

Thanks for reading...

BearKaji
11-17-2017, 05:45 PM
First I of all he was not as advertised. Enough said. Now I donít mind the type of character he is intended to be but he need some improvements.
Iím going to keep it simple.
1st - his side step is garbage. Big disappointment that he doesnít have a side step attack, but the fact that the side step he has makes him almost a statue. If you increase his side step to the range and speed of the kensi this would be a great improvement. If his going to have such a limited move set at least give him a chance to maneuver better.

2nd - his forward lung attacks ( forgive me their names escape me) are to slow. Thatís his main set up in my option. That set up attack should be way faster in order to catch opponents of gaurd. Currently it is uselessly slow. I dare say at least a 50% increase in speed.

I know people are saying he I suppose to be a despetive player with his faints, but who creates a double sword fighter to have him be a faint fighter??? He move set even suggest that he should be an attack first player. Rush in attack and set up a full block for the counter response from your opponent. And that rush attack should have opponents feeling that they are never out of range of an attack.

Thatís just my option. I love the game , obviously Iím still playing it with all its problems. But please increase that side step range and the lung attack speed and you would go along way in improve him.

Thanks for reading...

I agree ☝️ but he needs more. His all block stance is garbage its soooooo baitable and its a free gaurd break make him a better fighter please.

Shamans leap is lightning fast, UB shoove into lightning fast dubble lights, can cancle any heavy into GB or bleed. Like really??? Can we gat a response from @Ubisoft why there is such a kit diffrence??

OhThatTickles
11-17-2017, 08:47 PM
I personally like Aramusha. I feel like his kit is overall pretty balanced (aside from lack of GB punish). Idc what it looks like he should be able to do based on his weapons, his design was as a counter-attacker who can capitalize with combos. I've been putting in time learning his combos against bots and have played a few very good players who can use them fluidly. He's a solid character in comparison to all the rest (other than shaman of course), and feels like he has what he needs to be viable and unique. His blade blockade has drawbacks, yes, because if it didn't it would be infinitely spammable and remove the need for directional defense. Drop a blockade in the middle of a well-known combo rather than whenever you feel they may throw something. Scout first. They do a combo twice the same way? Target a light in that combo for blade blockade, punish accordingly. His opener game isn't great, but the ability to feint his dash attacks (which come in any direction) can be used to close distance and start chains. His Zone is great compared to many characters.

He could use minor buffs, and yes his side-step is one of those, but overall he feels rather complete. I'd like to see a guaranteed light outta his blockade-kick, and 100% landable top heavy out of blockade as well (not just specific to certain characters). If they don't want him to have a heavy outta GB then maybe a light plus stun, helps start a new combo. Other than that he plays as advertised, and his mixup potential is sexy when done right.