PDA

View Full Version : Legion Kick Question

subdude1974
11-17-2017, 02:35 PM
Is there something about this that I donít know? On 3 separate occasions, during a fight, my opponent went OOS. I legion kicked him to keep his stamina down. But on the second kick instead of stamina going down, it came back completely and green. Just yet another glitch or is this just another punishment for Centurion?

Plutonium Bug
11-17-2017, 04:13 PM
Was it a level 3 PK?
When i was a glad and toe stabbed a level 3 pk she went from 0 stam to full in a instant

subdude1974
11-17-2017, 05:24 PM
No. It has happened to Berserker, Nobushi and Aramusha.

ChampionRuby50g
11-17-2017, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a glitch. Stop thinking the whole world revolves around your Cent and everything that happens in game is because of him.

UbiJurassic
11-17-2017, 11:06 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, subdude1974. I'll certainly get a note down on this so the team can look into it. Any chance you have a video of it happening?

Fairemont
11-17-2017, 11:25 PM
I understand you can knock out their stamina, but I was unaware that anyone other than the person in question could stop their stamina regeneration? If you could just force someone to indefinitely stay at OOS that'd be ridiculous.

subdude1974
11-18-2017, 01:13 AM
Donít think nor ever stated that the game revolves around Centurion. He is my main so hence my question. Donít be an idiot because somebody that played with centurion destroyed you and your mad at all Centurions.

subdude1974
11-18-2017, 01:17 AM
I think I do but deleted most of my vids. Will check. But donít know how to add video on here.

And what do you think that Raiders do all the time? Tap, tackle, unblockable, repeat. If you get OOS near a wall against a Raider, there is a better than average chance that you will never regain stamina before you die.

brashtralas
11-18-2017, 01:24 AM
Donít think nor ever stated that the game revolves around Centurion. He is my main so hence my question. Donít be an idiot because somebody that played with centurion destroyed you and your mad at all Centurions.

Apparently itís acceptable if centurion has glitches, because ďreasons.Ē

Hell, the self-staggering and minion staggering is still in after a whole season.

ChampionRuby50g
11-18-2017, 02:03 AM

I have 101 Reps in this game and if you think I'm mad that a Centurion beat me, you are misguided. I beat Cents more than they beat me.

You never stated it, but you certainly imply it when you go on spouting false info on "why do the devs do this to Cent, oh this happens to inconvenience Cent more.

brashtralas
11-18-2017, 02:30 AM
I have 101 Reps in this game and if you think I'm mad that a Centurion beat me, you are misguided. I beat Cents more than they beat me.

You never stated it, but you certainly imply it when you go on spouting false info on "why do the devs do this to Cent, oh this happens to inconvenience Cent more.

Cool story. You were a **** to him first, donít play the victim when heís a **** back to you.

These forums are awful.

Edit: in his defense, ďlegion kick no longer interrupts stamina regen when opponent is out of staminaĒ absolutely sounds like a change that could be made to centurion.

ChampionRuby50g
11-18-2017, 02:40 AM
Cool story. You were a **** to him first, donít play the victim when heís a **** back to you.

These forums are awful.

Edit: in his defense, ďlegion kick no longer interrupts stamina regen when opponent is out of staminaĒ absolutely sounds like a change that could be made to centurion.

If you don't know any back story keep your opinions to yourself (:

brashtralas
11-18-2017, 02:53 AM
If you don't know any back story keep your opinions to yourself (:

I donít care about backstories. Did it happen in this thread? Or did you follow him here and attack him?

Youíre the bad guy, this time, Iím afraid. Which is too bad, because you and I often agree and youíre normally one of the better forum members.

If youíve got beef, be the bigger person.

Edit: In an attempt to not be a hypocrite, Iíll go ahead and apologize for being a bit of an ***. I️ came to these forums in anger because of the sorry state the game is in after taking some time off, and itís bled through into my posts.

I apologize.

ChampionRuby50g
11-18-2017, 03:04 AM
I donít care about backstories. Did it happen in this thread? Or did you follow him here and attack him?

Youíre the bad guy, this time, Iím afraid. Which is too bad, because you and I often agree and youíre normally one of the better forum members.

If youíve got beef, be the bigger person.

It's just constant misinformation in the past, refusing to accept evidence and saying what he believes to be true without acknowledging evidence proving otherwise.

It's just a point I'm at where I'm sick of BS, but you are right. I was provocative first, but I'm just tired of these forums and game at this point. I think it is time for a break.

brashtralas
11-18-2017, 03:13 AM
It's just constant misinformation in the past, refusing to accept evidence and saying what he believes to be true without acknowledging evidence proving otherwise.

It's just a point I'm at where I'm sick of BS, but you are right. I was provocative first, but I'm just tired of these forums and game at this point. I think it is time for a break.

Whelp, i edited my post, but you beat me to the punch.

As far as these forums and taking a break, i completely understand. As i said, Iím pretty much in the same boat. I didnít intend to do judgy and ******y. Just frustrated.

subdude1974
11-18-2017, 03:43 AM

Please enlighten me. What misinformation did I post in the past? The only thing that I ever posted that I wasnít correct about was attack speed, which I was half right. It was slowed after jab. Everything else that I said was accurate. Not my fault that you can comprehend what is being said. But please. By all means. Tell me where I stayed something that isnít correct. I will wait.