PDA

View Full Version : Reputation Question

MattDavies86
11-17-2017, 12:21 PM
Hey All

I can't seem to find an answer for this, it's not explained well, but with regards to reputation level, is this tied to each character? for example my Centurion is almost level 20, so I'll get to reputation level 1 soon, my Orochi is level 15, so if I get him to level 20 as well, does that mean me Reputation 2? or am I Reputation 1 on each character?

Also if the rep level does carry across my "account" does that mean I can get better rarity gears for any character when I play them then?

cheers!

ChampionRuby50g
11-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Once you level Centurion past 20 he will be Rep 1, and your total player rep will be one. Once you get Orochi there, he will be Rep 1, but your player total will go to 2.
So you would be 1 rep on each hero but total 2. Your total rep is what you see on the face off screen before a match starts, and you can hold LT (Xbox) to see each players individual hero Rep.

You will only get higher gear rarity on the hero that has those reps, for example if you had a rep 2 Orochi and Rep 7 Cent you won't get the higher level gear for Orochi, only Cent.

MattDavies86
11-17-2017, 01:00 PM
That's great man, thanks a lot for the explanation, makes sense!

ChampionRuby50g
11-17-2017, 02:33 PM
That's great man, thanks a lot for the explanation, makes sense!

Anytime mate (:

Just to add on, I believe the gear rarity goes like this.

Rep 1 you start to get blue, Rep 3 is Purple, Rep 5 is yellow and Rep 7 is teal. You can start to get them a little earlier if you spend Steel on the crates, but I would personally save them until at least rep 5.

MattDavies86
11-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Anytime mate (:

Just to add on, I believe the gear rarity goes like this.

Rep 1 you start to get blue, Rep 3 is Purple, Rep 5 is yellow and Rep 7 is teal. You can start to get them a little earlier if you spend Steel on the crates, but I would personally save them until at least rep 5.

Again thanks mate, I did look up the gear rarity from each reputation rank so i am going to save up, got around 20k + atm, I also have 13 unopened premium crates, will these scale to whatever rep I am when I open them? or is it a waste to save them?

ChampionRuby50g
11-17-2017, 09:05 PM
Again thanks mate, I did look up the gear rarity from each reputation rank so i am going to save up, got around 20k + atm, I also have 13 unopened premium crates, will these scale to whatever rep I am when I open them? or is it a waste to save them?

They will scale to whatever reputation the hero you open them on is. I've got 7 myself and saving those for when I get Shaman repped high enough.

MattDavies86
11-18-2017, 09:36 AM
They will scale to whatever reputation the hero you open them on is. I've got 7 myself and saving those for when I get Shaman repped high enough.

Sweet I'll be saving these then! thanks