PDA

View Full Version : Toxic players

ObnoxiousWeaboo
11-17-2017, 01:59 AM
Is there anything that can be done about incredibly toxic players?
I ran into this charming fellow today who had a lot to say between rounds.
I don't think he's the best person to be representing the For Honor community, especially during the start of a new season where we are trying to encourage new players to stick with the game. Should they run into someone like this guy I think they would likely think twice about wanting to keep learning the game.
I considered doing an ingame grief report but decided against it, it doesn't really constitute 'griefing' in my eyes.
Whats the general consensus on this Ubi?

https://youtu.be/sonedvxiOj4

JediGamerFurius
11-17-2017, 02:37 AM
I think he might be upset because of orochi's

Vakris_One
11-17-2017, 03:12 AM
Man, all he needed to do was block top whenever he missed a block on the side. I can understand feeling frustrated when you don't even know why you are being handed your a$$ but going on such a toxic tirade is not healthy. If you feel yourself getting that worked up it's best to take a moment to cool off.

Baturai
11-17-2017, 03:17 AM
It Also hurts my Eyes, that a new Samurai class with double katanas has faster side lights and more mixups than a 1 handed Orochi.

Ubisoft logic:
2 Katana Low damage Faster lights
1 Katana High damage Slowerl Lights.. Wtf.. ? XD

Buff orochi or delete the Hero, Really.

soo easy to Predict. almost every move is a instant Punish.

watch carefully 0:51 - . 0:53 Insta Guard recovery the same case is with many other heroes which pisses me off. Why dodge any attack then ? when you cant insantly guardbreak them ? Remove dodge then !

while dodging ( moving) Gb is garanteed ( except Raider ofcourse ,he can gb while dodging which is another op case, but anyways) .
but after charge attacks / Heavy fails. Instant Guard recovery ?

JediGamerFurius
11-17-2017, 03:23 AM
It Also hurts my Eyes, that a new Samurai class with double katanas has faster side lights and more mixups than a 1 handed Orochi.

Ubisoft logic:

I wish that too, especially the orochi, but they hate samurai, epecially orochi. So don't hope much about it

UbiJurassic
11-17-2017, 03:30 AM
I don't think he's the best person to be representing the For Honor community, especially during the start of a new season where we are trying to encourage new players to stick with the game. Should they run into someone like this guy I think they would likely think twice about wanting to keep learning the game.
I considered doing an ingame grief report but decided against it, it doesn't really constitute 'griefing' in my eyes.

That kind of conduct is definitely not condoned by us and is strictly against our Code of Conduct. If you could, please send that video over to our support team (support.ubi.com) so they can take the necessary actions.

Baturai
11-17-2017, 03:35 AM
As long as This Game Devs are mainly Europeans ( french), We Asians will always be the Underdogs. Sry this game is very European Based.
Vikings Knight are Op. This is where Unbalance starts.

Remember Turks !! lol :P

The Title Shaman is a Noble Turko-Tungus-Mongolian Title for Healers or witch craftsmen. Why the hell Viking ?

Vakris_One
11-17-2017, 03:41 AM

Ubisoft logic:

Yeah the Orochi seriously needs a rework. I think Orochi is a prime candidate for having a close quarters Valkyrie-like trip that can be feinted into a GB or light/heavy attack and make his storm rush able to be soft cancelled into the trip. Possibly even give him a special ground stab move like the Centurion.

It's not that strange for a dual Katana wielder to be faster than a single Katana wielder though. Consider that the dual Katana opponent can attack you simultaneously from two different angles and can throw more pokes, slashes and stabs at you by virtue of using the momentum of one attack to follow through into another attack without breaking his flow. The single Katana guy cannot do that because he only has one weapon so he cannot turn his recoveries into another immediate attack.

ObnoxiousWeaboo
11-17-2017, 03:51 AM
That kind of conduct is definitely not condoned by us and is strictly against our Code of Conduct. If you could, please send that video over to our support team (support.ubi.com) so they can take the necessary actions.

Done, thanks

Ulrichvonbek111
11-17-2017, 05:11 AM

Did you consider your etiquette whilst spamming your emotes and lights against him.
With with decorum,dignity and pride,with honour.
As for your opponent maybe he deserved to be a little chastised but constantly spamming emotes in a 1v1 well that doesn't really make your own image that cool..
Win with dignity and honour.

ChampionRuby50g
11-17-2017, 09:18 AM
Did you consider your etiquette whilst spamming your emotes and lights against him.
As for your opponent maybe he deserved to be a little chastised but constantly spamming emotes in a 1v1 well that doesn't really make your own image that cool..

Dunno about you, but I think someone telling another they wish they got cancer and to commit suicide is a bit worse.
And if someone starts spamming emotes against me I'll spam emotes too because, I have a sense of humour.

Plutonium Bug
11-17-2017, 11:19 AM
Dunno about you, but I think someone telling another they wish they got cancer and to commit suicide is a bit worse.
And if someone starts spamming emotes against me I'll spam emotes too because, I have a sense of humour.

And he done that after he was verbally abused already. I think the Orochi deserved the spam lol

Halvtand
11-17-2017, 12:50 PM

Irrelevant. One player acting like a ****le is no excuse to write the things this player did. While I do not condone emote-spam (as I find it is often used as a form of griefing), the OP has done nothing wrong in this case. On the subject of light spam this cannot be counted as such since it is all one single combo. The game is designed in such a way that this character can do an infinite combo using only lights. It sucks, but we also know that every other hit must be a top hit, so you only need to guard top to stop this combo. This is a simple case of learning the game mechanics. It is still difficult because the actual character is new, but one look at the move list gives enough information to figure this one out.

Vakris_One
11-17-2017, 02:16 PM
He only started spamming emotes after the other guy told him to get cancer.

Ulrichvonbek111
11-17-2017, 02:52 PM
He only started spamming emotes after the other guy told him to get cancer.

Sorry I didn't see that he'd used the word cancer.
I too would've spammed over his body.
It males me sick to see people talking about irrelevant things then bringing cancer into it.
People should be more aware and considerate of many families that may have lost s loved one to this horrible illness.
Once again my appologies and keep the spamming going.